View Full Version : What did you wear today?
29-10-2005, 02:07 AM
Ohmigosh this is going to be so bimbotic but everyone feel free to share, with pics if possible!
I'll start the ball rolling (but camera's being fixed!)
Wasn't feeling well so basically stayed in my room with my big tee and running shorts.
Felt better and attended my hall bash. It was a fat day and I spent half an hour deciding what to wear! So I ended up with:
- white (with tiny grey polka dots) British India spag top (I slipped the straps inside the top to make it look like a tube - looked better that way)
- River Island embellished mini
- Long stone necklace from Island Shop
- Teal pleather clutch from Seed
- Black strappy heels
What about you guys/girls?
30-10-2005, 02:29 AM
a red mao ze dong t-shirt tucked into my jeans, not forgetting my good old abused sneakers.
hey, i really love this SIG, pity not many ppl are. :cry:
30-10-2005, 04:06 AM
grey sporty sweatshirt with hood
very good looking :)
30-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Yay there is response!
- Burnt orange AE baby tee
- Soft blue jeans from Seed
- Ethnic chandelier earrings from Island Shop
- Tangs Studio black slippers
(Night - Saturday night date!)
- Purple EDC top - don't quite know how to describe this top but it's uber soft cotton with a lil purple brooch in the middle and excess fabric hanging in front.
- Pink diamente dangling earrings
- River Island denim mini
- Bata white leather embroidered ballet flats
Today I spent the whole day in hall (and a couple of hours at lunch and grocery shopping) so was clad in tee and running shorts again haha.
31-10-2005, 11:52 AM
a white university of paris t-shirt (its actually a souvenir t-shirt for tourist) and a blue long pants, with a green worn and torn military belt. not foregetting a pair of white socks in my abused sneakers.
my dad's forcing me to buy a new pair but i wouldnt want to. i guess i have an affection for my 6 year-old sneakers. i wouldnt want to divorce it for anything in the world. 8)
19-11-2005, 12:44 AM
the other day i wore:
- TOPSHOP blue halter top over GIORDANO white peasant blouse
- some black chinese/batik patterned erm, uneven skirt (somewher ein Sg Wang...)
- black boots (Ampang marketplace)
- one side feather american-indian earring and the other a silver blue-jeweled flower
- a brown scarf with purple/pink dots
- 3 colourful necklaces
- 4 rings on 3 fingers (pink with white flower plastic, purple/orange stripes plastic, mood ring silver, white/black ring plastic)
- 3 necklaces-turned-into-bracelets (one pink plastic pearls, one colourful, one black and white)
- one colourful flower bunchie on my head
bloody hell, i didnt know i wore that much until i typed it down. XD
usually it's just t-shirt, jeans, mismatched earrings, sneakers, bracelet or rings though...
20-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Finally went out in the midst of exams :)
Dinner with the boyfriend's family :)
- Teal Aerospostale soft cotton polo tee
- Seed jeans folded up
- Warehouse buckle belt
- White/blue pointed flats
- Island Shop amber chandelier earrings
- Black Chinoise/Oriental handbag
and burningBUTTERFLIES - your style sounds so funky!!! post pics when you can :) I could never get away with so many accessories!
26-11-2005, 06:07 PM
at home all day, havin a headache.
wearing a striped blue white polo-t and green short pants.
28-11-2005, 04:26 AM
balderdash: haha, actually I don't know whether I look funky or stupid, but lantak la, i like
Shopping with my mam + stuffing self at Thai-Asian Expo in AMapng Point:
- Turqoise batik wrap-skirt
- Orange tank top
- Red-orange batik slippers
-... forgot which earrings, lol.
28-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Uh, its extremely hot here, and I felt lazy today (Not going out) so, i wore a pair of shorts (those who ahve seen it thought they were boxers -.-" maybe its because of the checked and stripped patterns.. ) and hmm.. oversized white shirt. :D
29-11-2005, 03:20 AM
Morning, to settle visa to enter China:
- black MNG basic short-sleeved top
- black printed Ralph Lauren knee length flare skirt
- black heels
- blue chandelier earrings
(was in a dress-black mood for unknown reasons)
Afternoon, to have tea with a friend in town:
- white light cotton camisole that I picked up in one of 'em flea markets
- dark purple flowy skirt
- white leather ballet flats
- red stone necklace
Night, to meet my mission trip team members for preparation:
- white Aerospostale baby tee
- Billabong denim shorts
30-11-2005, 12:08 AM
hmm.. it seems that women has more.. erm clothes/stuff/blings to wear...
01-12-2005, 12:08 AM
of course! looking good helps one feel good!
and hidden somewhere beneath the DNAs and [add other biology term that I know nuts about], there's an urge to shop, poking at wallets.
Well, not all la. I only started shopping when I was 16... before that it's all baggy shirts and large faux-pas pants... gets mistaken for a guy all the time *sweat*.
in my college, some guys got enough metal on their face to attract treasure seekers with metal detectors from the opposite side of the globe! depends la, really... are you metrosexual?
okay, today i woke up 1 hour late to meet a friend, so :
- 3 greenish-grey quarter pants
- pink tee with butterfly on it
- totoro bag
then you could see me flying outside to catch the bus.
03-07-2006, 02:36 PM
A boring working day, starting of the weekdays some more..OMG~~
I'm wearing pink long sleeve blouse+black knee-length skirt.
Pretty ordinary attires.
03-07-2006, 07:07 PM
a red crocodile collared shirt, yeah the kind which is tight and have a small crocodile logo at the left. buttoned up towards the collar. feels dorky today. and a blue mizuno sports shorts.
04-07-2006, 12:37 AM
the 4 th of july weekend..
i was equipped with a sargeant hat from kitson/kurtz with a pair of sunglasses from coach, a white polo shirt and blue 7 for all mankind jeans.
plus flip flops.
all of this is information is ofcourse provided by my wife.
04-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Oooh I didn't know that Recom was up and running again!
to work today....
White shirt tucked into purple/brown pants with white heels and forest green handbag :)
04-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Party Pooper alert.
I WORE CLOTHES. YES, JUST CLOTHES.
14-07-2006, 10:00 PM
Elle red baby tee + dark blue knee length skirt (jeans)
simple and good looking
01-08-2006, 01:55 AM
First tutorial as a student teacher!
I observe dress codes. Or at least, I try.
So I was very demurely dressed in:
1 x fuschia Fossil baby tee
1 x soft comfy jeans
1 x tatty leather ballet flats
Paired with my trusty roomy bronze bag that I got for a steal from Hong Kong.
vBulletin® v3.7.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.