PDA

View Full Version : JPA - Program Ijazah Dalam Negara

khuanoz
22-06-2008, 12:06 PM
TAWARAN BIASISWA JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM
BAGI MENGIKUTI PENGAJIAN PERINGKAT DIPLOMA DAN IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA DI INSTITUSI PENGAJIAN TINGGI AWAM (IPTA) DAN INSTITUSI PENGAJIAN TINGGI SWASTA (IPTS) DALAM NEGARA BAGI SESI 2008/2009

yup that's the full working title..i just decided to start this thread since nobody seemed to notice or take the initiative to do so..haha

but im lazy to write down all the details..since the last thread i started went dead in a couple of days..so ya any recomers who are currently in any IPTA or certain IPTS (MMU, UNITEN & UTP) can try your luck to apply

as usual, the keyword is 'apply' no guarantees and everyone under 25years old who got offer letter to the aforementioned institutions can apply (including spm '07 and stpm '07 who got into IPTA through UPU or something)

here are the links..only click them if you're interested.

Official Website:
http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/ [-Gerbang Maklumat Modal Insan -__-']

Advertisement & Terms :
http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/esila/pdf/2008_PIDN/PIDN200608.pdf

Guidelines to Fill in The Forms:
http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/esila/pdf/2008_PIDN/panduan.pdf

oh ya as a plus throw-in, there's this HADIAH LATIHAN PERSEKUTUAN (HLP)
something for pegawai/professionals and stuff..young adults can go and have a look

http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/HLPnew/form/

that's all..mods can delete this if you find it obsolete..haha

digital_lifeform
22-06-2008, 02:08 PM
How long is the bond?

extreme
22-06-2008, 04:42 PM
go read at the link he gave u la. the bond should be 6 year for profesional course and 4 year for non profesional course for degree that is 4 year or less. if more than 4 year the bond add 1 year.
:)

sapora
22-06-2008, 05:18 PM
is this scholarship is different from the tajaan tambahan biasiswa for the spm leavers??because i already submitted the application for the tajaan tambahan,am i must apply again?

khuanoz
22-06-2008, 05:52 PM
You're welcome, extreme ^^

oh im surprised..got people actually drop by and have a look..hehe since im free i might as well answer some questions

For digital lifeform:
About the Bond:
At Diploma Level- Non Professional Course 3yrs* Professional 5yrs*
At Degree Level- Non Professional Course 4yrs* Professional 6yrs*
For Medicine & Dentistry- 10yrs

*Stated years are only for courses lasting 3yrs or less..if more than that plus 1 more year for each of the ones above

for extreme:
nice reply..hehe ppl just really like to be spoon-fed sometimes..haha thanks

for sapora:
i applied for tajaan tambahan also..that's different. Tajaan tambahan for STPM/Matrix is just fixed monthly allowance. And the degree courses only for Ivy League and certain other universities. This is for people doing 1st degree..so ya you dont have to apply again =)

digital_lifeform
22-06-2008, 09:24 PM
The bond is pretty long. I wonder whether if it is worth it or not to take up this scholarship considering local tuition fees are very low and many kinds of loans are available including the famous PTPTN loan.

khuanoz
23-06-2008, 05:10 PM
umm thanks to whoever who helped me change the title..haha i couldn find the way to change it so ya..haha

its me. sorry for not imforming you by that time. i make it more user-friendly. in case others who wonder,"huh?! what is Pidn?" =)

Xon

extreme
23-06-2008, 11:22 PM
in my humble opinion if you are going for local uni better take ptptn.. it's more worth it. this PIDN is more worth it you are in private uni where the fees is killing the students.
:)

by the way anyone knows how to fill in the butiran kelayakan masuk. i'm now in MMU first sem beta. I can;t fill in my alpha details at butiran kelayakan masuk there cause the is no fonudation there. so i filled in my beta details instead. is it correct???

by the way student in MMU malacca come join autoshow working committee. WE're recruiting now. place is being filled fast.
:))

extreme
01-08-2008, 08:11 AM
just wondering when the result for PIDN will be out.
any idea anyone???:)):))

passer-by
01-08-2008, 10:28 AM
At the latest is the third week of August.

Xon
01-08-2008, 02:20 PM
At the latest is the third week of August.

IMHO,the "tajaan tambahan 9A ke atas" thingy got relation with this PIDN. :wink

extreme
02-08-2008, 02:42 AM
oh ic. thanks for the info. now taking my degree already applying this for my degree programme.

:)):))

Chrisntine
08-08-2008, 02:16 PM
can any1 explain the local jpa. how it works??
im quite blur with it:oh

Xon
08-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Merged to the existing thread.

SaLiNi
16-08-2008, 04:28 PM
When the JPA result will be out...?? anyone??

extreme
16-08-2008, 08:27 PM
When the JPA result will be out...?? anyone??

according to their website. it is stated latest by third week of august.
:))

extreme
21-08-2008, 12:16 AM
i just went back to JPA website and see they say latest by end of august earlier it is 3rd week of august.:oh:oh

Xon
21-08-2008, 12:17 AM
i just went back to JPA website and see they say latest by end of august earlier it is 3rd week of august.:oh:oh

haha. now is mid of 3rd week already. I am not shock to know this. ^_^

extreme
22-08-2008, 08:16 PM
wah now lagi pro the semkana ditangguhkan buat masa ini. i wonder what they are doing... haiz...:mad:mad

yen_05
22-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Can be checked today around 3pm just now.. then suddenly it ditunda again. Hoping that they will update the database cause I fail to get that scholarship..hmm..keep fingers crossed...and the appeal can only be done in 1st week of september...

extreme
22-08-2008, 11:54 PM
too bad i 3pm got class at Uni if not i may be able to check it if i online. hope i can get it applied for so many but din get even for interview.
lolz

extreme
24-08-2008, 02:11 AM
the result is out can check already. i dis not get the scholarship though, hope for my appeal to succeed later..

SaLiNi
24-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Guess..wat. I aso didn't get the scholarship.

yen_05
25-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Guess..wat. I aso didn't get the scholarship.

Hahaha..is a funny thing salini...checked for u at 3pm and stated that u BERJAYA...then at 5pm, the checking ditunda....check on saturday, hmmm...suddenly TIDAK BERJAYA....

akirasama89
26-08-2008, 12:39 PM
I got the scholarship! Yay! It's the first time I actually GOT anything. I'm happy. XD

SaLiNi
05-09-2008, 04:34 PM
I'm appealing for JPA dalam negara, can anyone help me?? What is the point should I include when appealing for JPA scholarship. Anyone with experience writing before??

extreme
05-09-2008, 08:17 PM
i'm also appealing but i write what i feel and why i deserve the scholarship lar.

lwk88
06-09-2008, 12:39 AM
if ur parents have connection with MCA ppl then try to get their help.

write parents cant afford (state salary, retired already or not)
siblings cant afford to finance the course (why cant afford)
with the scholarship can concentrare better in studies

thats what i wrote in appeal and got it

dreyngerous
08-09-2008, 10:02 PM
ughh..i din get it too:cry!
im appealing bt x knw what's d % of getting it...
my matric's cgpa s 3.69 & my current cgpa is 3.64(med lab tech)...
i need it soo bad...if i don't get the appeal, should i get surat sokongan or watsoever to get it? or hw'd u guys think?:?

extreme
14-09-2008, 02:22 PM
i check online i did not get. I got the letter from my school guess the online system have some problems the sure thing is to check with the school hal ehwal pelajar. They will tell you whether you get it or not.

inadilemma
31-05-2009, 11:33 PM
can spm leavers apply for program ijazah dalam negara 2009 which opens in June?

please enlighten me on this. thank you very much!

nicole_cmy
03-06-2009, 11:36 PM
can spm leavers apply for program ijazah dalam negara 2009 which opens in June?

please enlighten me on this. thank you very much!

Yeah, that's my question too! anyone?

pureint91
03-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Yeah, that's my question too! anyone?
http://www.jpa.gov.my/perkhidmatan-teras/latihantajaan/program-ijazah-diploma-dalam-negara/

octopus-jy
04-06-2009, 12:32 PM
This is one of the criteria I get from the website and I'm not sure of what it means :
Terbuka kepada pelajar tahun pertama (kemasukan semester November/Disember Sesi sebelumnya atau Semester Satu Sesi penawaran) yang telah menerima surat tawaran kemasukan dari mana-mana IPT yang disenaraikan di perenggan 2.1

If i am a SPM leaver and apply for it, where will i do my pre-u?

AlexCruz
04-06-2009, 05:50 PM
I applied for AIMST MBBS for this August intake. Am I eligible for the JPA PIDN
scholarship? I know that this scholarship is offered to all the public universities, MMU, UNITEN, and UTP students only. However,I heard that there are successful applicants for critical courses.Can someone help me?

NtE
07-06-2009, 05:25 PM
To apply it,there got few point i don't understand

Terbuka kepada pelajar tahun pertama (kemasukan semester November/Disember Sesi sebelumnya atau Semester Satu Sesi penawaran) yang telah menerima surat tawaran kemasukan dari mana-mana IPT yang disenaraikan di perenggan 2.1
In borang pemohonan C. Butiran Pengajian Sekarang,we required to fill inTahun Pengajian Sekarang,Semester Sekarang,Bulan Kemasukkan,Sesi Kemasukkan,Institusi,Fakulti,Bidang,Tarikh Mula Pengajian,CGPA (terkini).

I am SPM leaver at 2008,get 8A1 and 3A2.
My question is I now studying form 6 because I have no any offer from matriculation or JPA,in Butiran Pengajian Sekarang I need to fill in with my form 6 information??Some information like Tahun Pengajian Sekarang,Semester Sekarang,Bulan Kemasukkan,Sesi Kemasukkan,Tarikh Mula Pengajian still can use form 6 information,some other like Institusi,Fakulti,Bidang,CGPA (terkini) cannot be answered.
I am just a SPM leaver,I didn't apply for any IPTS.
So,how do I fill this form???Hope get answer ASAP
1 more question,today is 7-6-2009,am I too late for it??but there still open yet so i think no,anyone can comfirm??

NtE
07-06-2009, 05:25 PM
This is one of the criteria I get from the website and I'm not sure of what it means :

If i am a SPM leaver and apply for it, where will i do my pre-u?

Same problem to me,can anyone help??
or we need to open a new tread??

vseehua
07-06-2009, 05:44 PM
redundant thread merged

Miracle_seed
07-06-2009, 06:36 PM
To apply it,there got few point i don't understand

In borang pemohonan C. Butiran Pengajian Sekarang,we required to fill inTahun Pengajian Sekarang,Semester Sekarang,Bulan Kemasukkan,Sesi Kemasukkan,Institusi,Fakulti,Bidang,Tarikh Mula Pengajian,CGPA (terkini).

I am SPM leaver at 2008,get 8A1 and 3A2.
My question is I now studying form 6 because I have no any offer from matriculation or JPA,in Butiran Pengajian Sekarang I need to fill in with my form 6 information??Some information like Tahun Pengajian Sekarang,Semester Sekarang,Bulan Kemasukkan,Sesi Kemasukkan,Tarikh Mula Pengajian still can use form 6 information,some other like Institusi,Fakulti,Bidang,CGPA (terkini) cannot be answered.
I am just a SPM leaver,I didn't apply for any IPTS.
So,how do I fill this form???Hope get answer ASAP
1 more question,today is 7-6-2009,am I too late for it??but there still open yet so i think no,anyone can comfirm??Unlike PILN, PIDN is for students who have secured a place in IPTA (perhaps IPTS too), i.e SPM 2006 (STPM 2008 students) and 2007 (matriculation 08/09 students) leavers. Since you are SPM 2008 leaver, I don't think you are eligible for PIDN, wait till you secure a place in IPT, before you can apply for this.

NtE
07-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Is this something like giving money for study??just like ptptn...in the way like you get offer of any IPT only then you will be given money to study,diffrent just you no need to return back money but only needed to work with bond???

extreme
07-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Is this something like giving money for study??just like ptptn...in the way like you get offer of any IPT only then you will be given money to study,diffrent just you no need to return back money but only needed to work with bond???

Something like that but in fact the real situation is more like this.
Once you get into IPTA or IPTS which after u apply and get the scholarship.They will give you allowance and pay your tuition fees.In return you will be bonded for certain number of years to work with the government.That's all.If you break the bond you will be required to pay back the full amount sponsored for your studies.

:):)

tch
07-06-2009, 09:04 PM
hai....who gt jpa scholarship to study biotech in intec college/?

extreme
11-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Does anyone knows the minimum GPA or CGPA we must maintain to keep our scholarship for JPA??
It's not stated in the agreement so i don't know.

yuan_renn
11-06-2009, 06:42 PM
hai....who gt jpa scholarship to study biotech in intec college/?
tch, you're taking biotech? Are you under PIDN?

star90
11-06-2009, 07:19 PM
How about those studying in Taylor's, they can't apply for this scholarship right since it's not under the list? Well anyone heard of the successful case whereby students are given the scholarship though the college or uni they enter are not under the list? :amazed

leah_LiZzaRd
13-06-2009, 09:35 PM
this scholarship is not open yet till end of June 2009 right?
are students pursuing thier studies in Taylor's, Sunway or Monash eligible for this??

Noob
15-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Hello! May I know if this thread is also for students who apply for PILN but got IPTS instead? Becoz I cant find any thread i belong to...XP Anyways, has anybody in the same situation as me got your offer letter yet? Coz I am feeling quite desperate and have been ignored in other threads.Btw, I am offered biotech.Ty!

Boyz_Zoo
15-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Hello! May I know if this thread is also for students who apply for PILN but got IPTS instead? Becoz I cant find any thread i belong to...XP Anyways, has anybody in the same situation as me got your offer letter yet? Coz I am feeling quite desperate and have been ignored in other threads.Btw, I am offered biotech.Ty!
well, so far, no one who received the IPTS scholarship have received the letter yet.

taedee
16-06-2009, 08:49 PM
hello all... hurmm... i'm takin Bachelor of Science (architecture) in UiTM and gonna be in 2nd sem this july09... does anybody know which 1 should i apply; under diploma or 1st degree? because this course is for SPM leavers.....

dennisssj
16-06-2009, 10:12 PM
anyone knows the amount of allowance JPA will give to scholars of PIDN per year? specifically critical courses like medicine, dentistry, pharmacy.

dennis~~

fookent
17-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Jpa allowance for IPTA is Rm250 per month...same like matri student....and there is no secured place in university..u need to get the place in university first the jpa oni will continue ur scholarship...moreover...the jpa ppl said the 3.3 is the minimun qualification, that one is really bull shit...if u getthe mark and cant get the course u wan, ithe jpa will not help u to get a place in uniand they will wan 2 2 continue the another course u get in the local uni....So, I;m the mangsa who get the IPTA for the dentistry and the jpa ppl jus give tak limat to me yesterday......god bless us.....

star90
17-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Jpa allowance for IPTA is Rm250 per month...same like matri student....and there is no secured place in university..u need to get the place in university first the jpa oni will continue ur scholarship...moreover...the jpa ppl said the 3.3 is the minimun qualification, that one is really bull shit...if u getthe mark and cant get the course u wan, ithe jpa will not help u to get a place in uniand they will wan 2 2 continue the another course u get in the local uni....So, I;m the mangsa who get the IPTA for the dentistry and the jpa ppl jus give tak limat to me yesterday......god bless us.....

hey, would like to know which IPTA are you from? and are those studying in second year of diploma eligible to apply? thank you.

dennisssj
17-06-2009, 05:11 PM
*if u getthe mark and cant get the course u wan, ithe jpa will not help u to get a place in uniand they will wan 2 2 continue the another course u get in the local uni....So, I;m the mangsa who get the IPTA for the dentistry and the jpa ppl jus give tak limat to me yesterday......god bless us.....

i don't understand.. could u clarify?

btw, those who took tajaan tambahan SPM 9A 2008 to do Matriks, u can now update your details in http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my (but for the course and uni have to wait till 19th, except USM)

dennis~~

p/s: if 1 month is RM250, then 1 year will be RM3000 considering one year 12 months. right?? allowance does not include fees?

starlemon
17-06-2009, 05:23 PM
i don't understand.. could u clarify?

btw, those who took tajaan tambahan SPM 9A 2008 to do Matriks, u can now update your details in http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my (but for the course and uni have to wait till 19th, except USM)

dennis~~

p/s: if 1 month is RM250, then 1 year will be RM3000 considering one year 12 months. right?? allowance does not include fees?

It should be Tajaan Tambahan Spm 9As 2007, isn't it?

I heard from my seniors , saying that the allowance is 5000bucks per academic year.not sure though.

dennisssj
17-06-2009, 05:38 PM
It should be Tajaan Tambahan Spm 9As 2007, isn't it?

I heard from my seniors , saying that the allowance is 5000bucks per academic year.not sure though.

now the title is Program Penajaan Tambahan SPM 9A tahun 2008. ya for SPM 2007. but the year they sponsor is 2008/2009

xpinkbananax
17-06-2009, 05:39 PM
well, so far, no one who received the IPTS scholarship have received the letter yet.

so, when will they get the letters?

Boyz_Zoo
17-06-2009, 05:41 PM
so, when will they get the letters?
that you have to ask JPA but my friends who got the local scholarship told me that you can know which college/university you are heading to if you call and ask them.

zzWingzz
17-06-2009, 11:58 PM
dennissj, can i ask u the minimun CGPA i need to get to secured a place for dentistry in local uni?

dennisssj
18-06-2009, 12:29 PM
dennissj, can i ask u the minimun CGPA i need to get to secured a place for dentistry in local uni?

LOL.. i will PM u instead. there are stats regarding mean, mode and median pointers in www.quansheng.org for all courses of all local unis. u need to know a bit of chinese to access this web. But the stats in pdf file is bilingual.

dennis~~

inadilemma
18-06-2009, 06:26 PM
hi all!
a jpa personnel has just replied to my email regarding program ijazah dalam negara 2009
Saudara,

Bagi individu yang berminat untuk mendapatkan penajaan Biasiswa Persekutuan Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam, iklan tawaran biasiswa akan disiarkan dalam beberapa akhbar utama tempatan, laman web JPA dan portal eSILA pada akhir bulan Jun 2009.Sila layari http://esila.jpa.gov.my (http://esila.jpa.gov.my/) atau http://www.jpa.gov.my (http://www.jpa.gov.my/) setelah iklan disiarkan.Pemohon hendaklah memenuhi syarat umum dan syarat khusus seperti berikut:

Syarat Umum

warganegara Malaysia;
umur tidak melebihi 24 tahun bagi pengajian di IPTA/IPTS pada 1 Julai tahun penawaran; dan
terbuka kepada pelajar tahun pertama (kemasukan semester November/Disember Sesi sebelumnya atau Semester Satu Sesi penawaran) yang telah menerima surat tawaran kemasukan dari mana-mana IPT yang disenaraikan di perenggan 2.1

Syarat Khusus

Pemohon yang diterima masuk ke IPT di perenggan 2.1 sama ada di peringkat diploma atau ijazah sarjana muda perlu memenuhi salah satu kelayakan akademik seperti berikut:

pemohon berkelulusan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) perlu memperolehi sekurang-kurangnya gred 2A dalam 7 mata pelajaran;
pemohon berkelulusan Matrikulasi di bawah Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia / Universiti Islam Antarabangsa atau berkelulusan foundation / Alpha di bawah Institusi Pengajian Tinggi perlu mendapat CGPA sekurang-kurangnya 3.30;
pemohon berkelulusan Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) perlu memperolehi sekurang-kurangnya Prinsipal B dalam 4 mata pelajaran;
pemohon berkelulusan Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) perlu memperolehi sekurang-kurangnya 4 Mumtaz dan 5 Jayyid Jiddan; atau
pemohon berkelulusan diploma perlu mendapat CGPA sekurang-kurangnya 3.50
pelajar yang berstatus Tahun kedua dan ke atas perlu memperolehi sekurang-kurangnya syarat minimum CGPA 3.50(keputusan terkini)

Catatan: pemohon yang mendapat tawaran kemasukan ke IPT Awam bagi mengikuti kursus Perubatan, Pergigian dan Farmasi di peringkat ijazah tidak tertakluk kepada syarat-syarat di perenggan 2.4(a)(iii) dan 2.4(b) di atas.

Calon-Calon Yang Tidak Layak Memohon:

pelajar-pelajar yang tidak memenuhi syarat-syarat kelayakan umum dan khusus yang ditetapkan;
pelajar-pelajar yang telah mempunyai Ijazah Sarjana Muda, diploma lepasan Ijazah atau diploma anjuran sesuatu Jabatan / agensi;
kursus-kursus yang berkaitan dengan pendidikan seperti Kursus Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sains dengan Pendidikan;
pelajar-pelajar yang sedang mengikuti kursus peringkat matrikulasi / asasi sains / pra-universiti / alpha / foundation;
pegawai yang sedang berkhidmat sama ada dalam perkhidmatan awam atau swasta dan diluluskan cuti separuh gaji;
pelajar yang mengikuti program / kursus jarak jauh / separuh masa; atau
pelajar / pegawai yang mengikuti Kursus-kursus Eksekutif.

Berdasarkan pertanyaan saudara, sekiranya saudara melanjutkan pengajian di peringkat foundation dahulu, maka penajaan tidak dapat diberikan kepada saudara. Hanya setelah saudara meneruskan pengajian di peringkat Ijazah sahaja permohonan boleh dipertimbangkan dengan syarat keputusan foundation saudara sekurang-kurangnya 3.30.Perlu diingatkan hanya pelajar yang melanjutkan pengajian di IPTA dan 3 IPTS(MMU,UNITEN dan UTP) sahaja layak memohon di bawah Program Ijazah Dalam Negara.

Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 2:13 PM
To: lspdn
Subject: Program Ijazah Dalam Negara 2009

Selamat Sejahtera Tuan/Puan,

Saya merupakan seorang pelajar lepasan SPM 2008 dan saya ingin mendapatkan maklumat yang lebih lanjut berkaitan dengan Program Ijazah Dalam Negara 2009 yang ditawarkan oleh JPA.

Dalam SPM 2008, saya telah memperoleh 10A1.

Untuk pengetahuan pihak tuan/puan, saya tidak mendapat sebarang tawaran biasiswa dari mana-mana institusi, pihak-pihak, badan-badan dan JPA.

Saya akan melanjutkan pengajian ke Universiti Multimedia (kampus Melaka) dalam bidang kejuruteraan pada 8 Jun 2009. Saya juga telah menerima surat tawaran dari Universiti Multimedia (kampus Melaka)

Saya akan melanjutkan pengajian dalam Foundation In Engineering dan selepas itu, meneruskan pengajian dalam Bachelor of engineering majoring in bio-instrumentation (Hons.), kedua-duanya di Universiti Multimedia (kampus Melaka)

Berikut merupakan soalan-soalan saya:
1. Adakah saya layak untuk memohon Program Ijazah Dalam Negara 2009 menggunakan kelayakan SPM 2008? Ataupun kelayakan Foundation/ Asasi/ Alpha diperlukan?

2. Bilakah permohonan ini akan dibuka?

3. Adakah program ini hanya terbuka kepada pelajar yang akan/ sedang melanjutkan pelajaran ke Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Awam dan swasta seperti Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Universiti Multimedia, dan Universiti Tenaga Nasional sahaja?

4. Bolehkah pelajar yang sedang/ akan melanjutkan pengajian ke Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Swasta yang lain seperti Monash University (kampus Malaysia), Curtin University (kampus Malaysia), dan lain-lain memohon untuk program ini?

5. Sekiranya pelajar berjaya mendapatkan tawaran program ini, apakah manfaat yang akan diperolehinya? (seperti tanggungan, elaun)

6. Apakah kriteria-kriteria lain seperti pemarkahan, aktif dalam kokurikulum, merit dan lain-lain yang diperlukan untuk ditawarkan program ini?

Akhir sekali, saya ingin mengucapkan setinggi-tinggi ucapan terima kasih atas penjelasan dan bantuan pihak Tuan/Puan.

Sekian, terima kasih.

Yang Benar,

seowmay
22-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Last year when did Biasiswa Persekutuan Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam made their announcement?

reshasymphonia
22-06-2010, 07:27 PM
This might sound slightly off-topic, and I'll apologise in advance if it is so, but has anyone gotten their offer letters from JPA for PIDN yet? I applied for PILN, but I got PIDN and I heard about some people getting their letters already, but I haven't gotten it yet, so just wondering. Thanks :)

khuanoz
22-06-2010, 09:52 PM
it should be roughly around 27th of June according to this website eputra (http://eputra.com/tawaran-biasiswa-jpa-pengajian-dalam-negara-sesi-2009-2010/)

there are some recomers who say it will be most likely between late June to early July for this year

CharK
23-06-2010, 12:00 AM
This might sound slightly off-topic, and I'll apologise in advance if it is so, but has anyone gotten their offer letters from JPA for PIDN yet? I applied for PILN, but I got PIDN and I heard about some people getting their letters already, but I haven't gotten it yet, so just wondering. Thanks :)

i am yet to receive offer letter yet for PIDN.when i call JPA last week, they mentioned it'll take over a week to receive the offer letter....but a friend of mine
she said jpa would not send offer letter through mail instead they will distribute it to you on the registration day.....so i guess we will just have to wait and see which comes first don't we...lol:amuse

reshasymphonia
23-06-2010, 12:03 AM
i am yet to receive offer letter yet for PIDN.when i call JPA last week, they mentioned it'll take over a week to receive the offer letter....but a friend of mine
she said jpa would not send offer letter through mail instead they will distribute it to you on the registration day.....so i guess we will just have to wait and see which comes first don't we...lol:amuse

Really? That's a relief. I was worried because one of my friends who got PIDN received a letter from UNITEN (she got UNITEN for her PIDN) and I received a text message from UCSI, so I was expecting the letter to arrive soon after, but since I wasn't at home I only found out today that I still haven't received anything. I called the person at UCSI and he said that the forms will be distributed on registration day, but I just wanted to double confirm. Thanks a lot. :)

ara
23-06-2010, 12:08 AM
and ppl...if we do well in our foundation and secured places in top uni's...overseas...can we transfer to PILN as not all of those in PILN wud qualify to go overseas!!????????? is there any of such cases that have happened???

CharK
23-06-2010, 12:23 AM
Really? That's a relief. I was worried because one of my friends who got PIDN received a letter from UNITEN (she got UNITEN for her PIDN) and I received a text message from UCSI, so I was expecting the letter to arrive soon after, but since I wasn't at home I only found out today that I still haven't received anything. I called the person at UCSI and he said that the forms will be distributed on registration day, but I just wanted to double confirm. Thanks a lot. :)

ure welcom:))

lfwinks
27-06-2010, 07:28 PM

may i ask which pidn scholarship are you refering to... the IPTA or IPTS one?? i was also in the same situation as you, but i was given IPTA, and i haven't receive any letter yet...

reshasymphonia
27-06-2010, 08:02 PM
may i ask which pidn scholarship are you refering to... the IPTA or IPTS one?? i was also in the same situation as you, but i was given IPTA, and i haven't receive any letter yet...

I was offered IPTS; UCSI Cheras. I called the University and they said that we'll get it on registration, so I guess I'll just have to wait. :) Thanks for sharing anyway :)

khuanoz
29-06-2010, 11:02 AM
UPDATE: From JPA Forum Pelajar (http://esimos.jpa.gov.my/forum_pelajar/index.php?topic=101.0)

Permohonan bagi Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) dijangka akan dibuka pada awal bulan Julai 2010

please look out for it then

ann17
29-06-2010, 11:42 AM
is there anyone here who gets jpa pidn since asasi/matrics? for 09/10 batch

lfwinks
29-06-2010, 09:30 PM
is there anyone here who gets jpa pidn since asasi/matrics? for 09/10 batch
me!!! i'm from matriks...
by the way, i got some info from jpa. soon, there will be a link on their website where we upload our surat tawaran and results.. but i don't know when will this be... because according to them, they are sill testing the link.

ann17
29-06-2010, 09:39 PM
me!!! i'm from matriks...
by the way, i got some info from jpa. soon, there will be a link on their website where we upload our surat tawaran and results.. but i don't know when will this be... because according to them, they are sill testing the link.

luckily u did reply to me...that's old news..i just received an email from jpa yesterday..well technically they replied mine..and my friend received a ltter from jpa saying that we need to send them our final exam results during matric/asasi and surat tawaran that we get from uni..u need to be hurry because they need it before 1st of july... they need to make sure we did receive an offer from the uni and after the uni has confirmed our enrolment..then only they will send us a new offer n perjanjian letters..so there're 3 ways to send them..
one is by email which i think is very useless..

second is by mail(post) ..by this mean..i suggest u use express mail
here is the address:
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam Malaysia,
Bahagian Pembangunan Modal Insan,
Aras 5, Blok C1, Komplek C,
Pusat Pentdabiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
62510 Putrajaya.
(Unit Latihan Sebelum Perkhidmatan Dalam Negara)

and the last one is by fax..most of my friends and myself use this method because it's faster and safer...u can fax it to :

PN. NOR HASALIZA ASIKIN BINTI NAWI
Unit Latihan Sebelum Perkhidmatan
Bahagian Pembangunan Modal Insan
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam
Putrajaya

fax no : 03-8881 0745

just in case if u're wondering...the email i received sounded like this :

Sila kemukakan keputusan peperiksaan akhir asasi dan tawaran universiti yang telah diperolehi ke
fax: 03-8881 0745. Walaubagaimanapun, penajaan ke peringkat ijazah pertama akan diteruskan berdasarkan keputusan yang melepasi CGPA 3.40 da ke atas.

Sekian, harap maklum.

better send it fast ok! :nod

ZhannaC
29-06-2010, 09:54 PM
UPDATE: From JPA Forum Pelajar (http://esimos.jpa.gov.my/forum_pelajar/index.php?topic=101.0)

Permohonan bagi Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) dijangka akan dibuka pada awal bulan Julai 2010

please look out for it then

This would be for those not under the Penajaan 9A ke atas during SPM, right?

Xon
29-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Correct me if I am wrong.

JPA PIDN and JPA Tajaan Tambahan SPM 2008 9A (for SPM 2007) are 2 different scholarships. The former one does not include Monash, Nottingham, Curtin, Swinburne and AIMST.

lfwinks
29-06-2010, 10:37 PM
better send it fast ok! :nod
oh, i see... thanks for telling me... but i've already posted the results and offer letter long time ago already.. but i think i'll e-mail them again tommorow..

ann17
29-06-2010, 10:51 PM
oh, i see... thanks for telling me... but i've already posted the results and offer letter long time ago already.. but i think i'll e-mail them again tommorow..

no problem..just in case..there's no harm if u fax it again to them... because they're only starting to update our status now..but u can call them for confirmation..if u e-mail them..pretty sure they gonna reply back to u very late... :amuse

khuanoz
30-06-2010, 09:29 AM
This would be for those not under the Penajaan 9A ke atas during SPM, right?

Yup, although it may be similar because we were told PPTP9A2008 is simply the funding of our post-SPM studies i.e in form6 and equivalent institutions and we have a chance of being 'upgraded' to PIDN (or similar) scholarship for degree studies. That being said, I have a feeling both are treated under the same category (as they are under the same JPA officer) only difference I can see is we are given somewhat priority (much like AirAsia Xpress Boarding, but end up in same plane same flight and destination..haha) compared to those without PPTP9A2008

Hope this will clear things up a bit:

Excerpt taken from official pdf of PIDN 2009/2010 (http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/esila_new/pdf/iklan_laman_web.pdf)

Permohonan dibuka kepada pelajar yang telah mendapat surat tawaran untuk
melanjutkan pengajian di peringkat diploma atau ijazah sarjana muda mulai
Sesi 2009/2010 dan pelajar yang sedang mengikuti pengajian tahun 2 dan ke
atas di Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Awam dan Institusi Pengajian Tinggi
Swasta (Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Universiti Tenaga Nasional dan
Universiti Multimedia sahaja) untuk mendapatkan biasiswa tajaan Jabatan
Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)

Correct me if I am wrong.

JPA PIDN and JPA Tajaan Tambahan SPM 2008 9A (for SPM 2007) are 2 different scholarships. The former one does not include Monash, Nottingham, Curtin, Swinburne and AIMST.

So, you should not be wrong UNLESS they intend to introduce the aforementioned universities to join the 3 IPTS lineup this year

fookent
20-07-2010, 08:06 PM
For those JPA IPTA holder, u can update ur info in the esila.jpa.com...the form is opened nw...=)

natalie91
20-07-2010, 10:57 PM
May i know when can we know the keputusan for permohonan JPA for IPTA are out?

LiSieng
25-07-2010, 09:11 AM
how bout those who get tawaran for research university in malaysia? i havent receive any news from them until now..

weixiang
13-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Anyone know that if i have already get the PIDN 2010, when will i get the money for semester 1? The money will come together with semester 2 money?

yanno_yamster
13-10-2010, 10:23 PM
If it's the same with PILN, then you will get your semester's allowance early that semester. Next semester's allowance will only be deposited in the next semester.

weixiang
13-10-2010, 11:24 PM
If it's the same with PILN, then you will get your semester's allowance early that semester. Next semester's allowance will only be deposited in the next semester.

Now i'm in Semester 1 already which is about to end in one month time. Will hand in the agreement next week.

yanno_yamster
14-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Now i'm in Semester 1 already which is about to end in one month time. Will hand in the agreement next week.

Money will only be banked in after everyone in your cohort has settled their agreement. I guess that's why yours is delayed.