PDA

View Full Version : Engineering Course Q&A

Silfer
29-03-2009, 07:38 PM
I would like to know if I chosen kejuruteraan in the PILN, JPA form, which country it will be if I'm selected?

***Btw, I'm shortlisted for the interview and I found out that kejuruteraan have Japan, France, Germany( in particular country to choose from). And the one I've chosen is just kejuruteraan (without any country stated).

Please help~ :cry

celestial_sacred
29-03-2009, 07:46 PM
You might be going to Korea too.

Silfer
29-03-2009, 08:29 PM
So, I have the chance to go to Korea and the countries I mentioned and did not mentioned? Cause I did not choose the one with the Kejuteraan Perancis or whatever. I chose Kejuruteraan. Behind it is empty, plain. :(

gman
29-03-2009, 09:01 PM
i think the main countries in question would be USA, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. If i am not mistake, the engineering courses to Korea and Japan are separate.

Silfer
29-03-2009, 09:38 PM
T_T

My chances are getting thinner if the countries are USA, Australia, etc.
I only manage to get 8A's and 3B's. Can I change it to Japan Diploma Engineering during the interview?

hrixenz
29-03-2009, 10:10 PM
the countries for kejuruteraan JPA are US,UK, australia, canada, and new zealand..

Miracle_seed
29-03-2009, 10:51 PM
I would like to know if I chosen kejuruteraan in the PILN, JPA form, which country it will be if I'm selected?

***Btw, I'm shortlisted for the interview and I found out that kejuruteraan have Japan, France, Germany( in particular country to choose from). And the one I've chosen is just kejuruteraan (without any country stated).

Please help~ :cryDid you read the syarat-syarat in esila website? Those countries mentioned above, and including Korea are under different categories, each of its own, which means if you get it, you will be going to that particular country. The one you are applying is under general category, you can be sent to any of the countries listed under that category.

Silfer
29-03-2009, 11:33 PM
So, Miracle seed, you mean if I get it, I could be going to other places.

Can I know which country are under general category? (or is it all the other country mentioned above?) Sorry if I'm being stupid here but I just want it to be clear. Thank you.

Miracle_seed
29-03-2009, 11:41 PM

Can I know which country are under general category? (or is it all the other country mentioned above?) Sorry if I'm being stupid here but I just want it to be clear. Thank you.Other than Japan, Germany, France and Korea, all other countries mentioned are under general category, if I'm not mistaken.

I think you should refer to the website, the link to the syarat-syarat should be still there. It's stated clearly.

castle
29-03-2009, 11:46 PM

Can I know which country are under general category? (or is it all the other country mentioned above?) Sorry if I'm being stupid here but I just want it to be clear. Thank you.

US,New Zealand,Australia.i think...

Zeux
30-03-2009, 12:34 AM
I saw there's not only one engineering course offered by JPA..

what's the difference..??

engineering??? to where??
engineering in German..(obvous)
engineering in France..(obvious)
diploma in engineering (japan n korea ) (obvious)

my 1st choice is diploma in korea but then I change to only engineering..
if i choose engineering only.. can i choose to go japan or korea ..

thankyou

Nurulhuda
30-03-2009, 12:39 AM
well..i'am alos choose engineering courses but in japan..
what r the differences i'm still searching..

xellos
30-03-2009, 12:40 AM
I saw there's not only one engineering course offered by JPA..

what's the difference..??

engineering??? to where??
engineering in German..(obvous)
engineering in France..(obvious)
diploma in engineering (japan n korea ) (obvious)

my 1st choice is diploma in korea but then I change to only engineering..
if i choose engineering only.. can i choose to go japan or korea ..

thankyou

well, if you choose just engineering, then the country choices would be

1. USA
2. Australia
3.Canada
4.New Zealand
5.UK

From the question you asking, I assume you did not read the' syarat- syarat pemohonan tajaan PILN tahun 2009'

JPA usually send engineering under this category to USA, or Australia.

eugenetoh91
30-03-2009, 12:41 AM
im sorry to tell you that you cant choose to go to Japan or Korean if you are opting the normal Engineering. the normal Engineering only allows you to go to 5 countries which are USA,UK,NZealand,Aussie and Canada. The normal engineering is the most competitive engineering among all engineering options because it has the best engineering countries in the world such as USA. and MIT is the best engineering school in the world. secondly, its german engineering. and i should say french,korean and japan are more or less the same chances of getting it. but in JPA, we always say that, gettin the scholarship is merely 50% of hardwork and 50% of LUCK.
anyway, good luck

regards

Nurulhuda
30-03-2009, 12:43 AM
what r the differences betweeen engineering japan n others..

Zeux
30-03-2009, 12:44 AM
so if i wanna change it i can change it in the interview??

xellos
30-03-2009, 12:51 AM

I don't think so JPA will tolerate with this kind of request. They got to make things processed fast and changes like this will only slow them down.

eugenetoh91
30-03-2009, 12:51 AM

you can ask for a change, but its hard to get the changes. and it might ruin you chances of getting the scholarship. The interviewers may bombard you with all sort of questions when they know you want to change the course. You know, they are trained for this..

castle
30-03-2009, 12:52 AM

the difference is engineering japan,you go to japan.other engineering,you go to other countries...

i think it's quite obvious right?if you're asking about the competitiveness of the different courses,i think i cant answer that,because basically,competitiveness between universities are subjective.

xellos
30-03-2009, 12:55 AM
I think you should refer to the website, the link to the syarat-syarat should be still there. It's stated clearly.

Hey miracle_seed, it is stated clearly about the countries in the syarat - syarat. These people need to make an effort to look up and read.

subzero0c
30-03-2009, 04:41 PM
lol~ Seniors here no need answer that question bah, it is stated clearly US,AUS,UK.New Z,Canada already.
France and German are more easy to get.Japan and Korea probably Bumi will get the most.(from what I had heard from my seniors)
BTW, one question here.IN intro during the interview Can I state that I want study engineering in AUS?Or no need to say anything because it is general?

cheeann
30-03-2009, 05:33 PM
After complete diploma in engineering(japan and korea), no need to serve the government. Study engineering in Aus,U.S,and canada need to serve government.

Beatles
30-03-2009, 06:24 PM
You guys shouldn't whine on which countries are easier or which countries are not for engineering.

The most important thing is ONLY choose engineering if you are SURE that you want to do engineering, not because just for the sake to get the scholarship. Engineering is one of the toughest major, and its not easy to study. Even many top students who have do extremely well in science and mathematics during their secondary schools face difficulties when studying engineering.

vaanbalthier
30-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey people, just want to give my opinions here.
I applied for engineering last year and I got Canada. For those who applied for engineering you will get either US, UK, CA, AUS or NZ. The other kinds of engineering such as German engineering will, of course, be sent to the country's name stated in the program.
Like what Beatles said, do not whine about which countries are easier to get. They are all equally good. So long as you get good grades for your pre-U and get into top unis then you'll be alright. Do not worry so much okay?
Concentrate on your interviews. Btw, I'm currently doing my pre-u for engineering inInternational Canadian Pre-U at Taylors University College. Any questions regarding this course please do not hesitate to do so.
Cheers

castle
30-03-2009, 07:58 PM
You guys shouldn't whine on which countries are easier or which countries are not for engineering.

The most important thing is ONLY choose engineering if you are SURE that you want to do engineering, not because just for the sake to get the scholarship. Engineering is one of the toughest major, and its not easy to study. Even many top students who have do extremely well in science and mathematics during their secondary schools face difficulties when studying engineering.

very2 true...i almost failed calculus last sem and i'm so gonna fail calculus 2 this sem...huhu!!!

subzero0c
30-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Ho Kian Lang help me please~~
Do I need to state the country I want to go in INterview?!!

xellos
30-03-2009, 11:15 PM

Not necessary. Even if you state you want to go to USA, JPA has the full authority to decide where to send you. They might send you to CANADA instead of USA.

vaanbalthier
30-03-2009, 11:20 PM

errrrrrr....you mean me??? Anyway, they'll ask you where you want to go during the interview. 5 of my friends here got the same question as me. It really depends though. If it is relevant at that particular time then yes, do state where you want to go during the interview. Remember, say only the things that are asked.
Jangan lagak bijak, bagi jawapan sedangkan interviewer tidak tanya anda soalan itu. OMG my bahasa is getting lousy T.T

subzero0c
30-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Hokkein lang.
I state it in my intro or they will ask me?
Which country you choose?
Then they give you which country?
Do they asked you which engineering course you want?
Or they just give any will do based on the psy test?

iqabishoujo
31-03-2009, 12:37 AM
is it true that the intrvieweers might ask about the current issue...
do i have to memorise all of our minister's name...

i got the interview this thrsday in trg...
i'm so nervous....
cn someone calm me???
huhu...

xellos
31-03-2009, 12:48 AM
is it true that the intrvieweers might ask about the current issue...
do i have to memorise all of our minister's name...

i got the interview this thrsday in trg...
i'm so nervous....
cn someone calm me???
huhu...

They do ask about current issue, but to a limited scope. As for ministers, a few hint to remember; prime minister, deputy prime minister, education minister, sports minister, second finance minister and lastly yang dipertuan agong.

vseehua
19-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Thread renamed to consolidate discussion
seehua

RestlessMind
24-05-2009, 07:07 PM
I went for BTN camp at Tanjung Rhu, Sepang on 11-15 May
Around 40 students r going to US directly (Vanderbilt Uni, Neshville, Tennessee) to do engineering course
3 of them were my groupmates during the LDK sessions (all bumis, scored 10A1, a girl from MRSM Pengkalan Chepa, Kelntn, a boy from Johor n a boy from Sarawak)
They went for pre-departure briefing on the same day with me (18 May) n i heard that they will fly around mid june...
However there might be a delay due to swine flu thingy...:oh

Keiko123
25-05-2009, 12:58 PM
I went for BTN camp at Tanjung Rhu, Sepang on 11-15 May
Around 40 students r going to US directly (Vanderbilt Uni, Neshville, Tennessee) to do engineering course
3 of them were my groupmates during the LDK sessions (all bumis, scored 10A1, a girl from MRSM Pengkalan Chepa, Kelntn, a boy from Johor n a boy from Sarawak)
They went for pre-departure briefing on the same day with me (18 May) n i heard that they will fly around mid june...
However there might be a delay due to swine flu thingy...:oh

Are you JPA scholar for this year? Because I read your post somewhere that seems you are not from the batch this year. Haha, I'm confused...

What course are you taking now? General Engineering?

RestlessMind
25-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Are you JPA scholar for this year? Because I read your post somewhere that seems you are not from the batch this year. Haha, I'm confused...

What course are you taking now? General Engineering?

haha ya ya sound confusing rite... i`m ur super duper senior lol... :))
i`m frm 2004 batch n i`m doing pharmacy :P
just wana share info here.. they r so lucky to go directly to us! (even some of them really like hvnt ready yet to go far away frm home) no offense ya cz the faci in BTN camp really like to attack n bully them hehe

Keiko123
25-05-2009, 11:18 PM
haha ya ya sound confusing rite... i`m ur super duper senior lol... :))
i`m frm 2004 batch n i`m doing pharmacy :P
just wana share info here.. they r so lucky to go directly to us! (even some of them really like hvnt ready yet to go far away frm home) no offense ya cz the faci in BTN camp really like to attack n bully them hehe

The students who go directly to US you meant are scholars 2009 or same batch with you?

Wow, they are damn lucky. Btw, what's BTN camp? In full name please... :))

Ybing
26-05-2009, 12:46 AM
I m new here..
I m waiting for the letter from jpa,i got jpa scholarship for engineering course
I want to ask about where wil i be sent to study before being sent to study oversea?
What wil i study befire i study oversea?
A level or foundation?

Keiko123
26-05-2009, 12:56 AM
I m new here..
I m waiting for the letter from jpa,i got jpa scholarship for engineering course
I want to ask about where wil i be sent to study before being sent to study oversea?
A level or foundation?

Hey, you got General Engineering for overseas? If so, welcome you to join "my network". Haha, finally find another who got same course. Sadly, you're not a girl. :(

You will be studying Pre-U locally first before go overseas.
It depends which contry will you be sent to. If Australia, you will study Ausmat. If UK/US, you will study A-level. But I myself not sure though.

About the colleges available stated in FAQ PILN 2009:

17. Di manakah Program Persediaan diadakan?
Program persediaan akan diadakan di kolej-kolej persediaan yang ditetapkan oleh JPA bergantung kepada bidang pengajian yang diambil dan negara yang ditetapkan. Kolej persediaan bagi pelajar-pelajar tajaan JPA ialah:
i) Taylor?s University College (ICPU, SAM, ADTP)
ii) Kolej Teknologi Timur (A-Level)
iii) INTEC, UiTM (A-level, AUSMAT, ADFP dan Persediaan Timur Tengah, Rusia, Korea, Diploma Jepun & Perancis)
iv) Malaysia France Institute (Persediaan Perancis)
v) Ambang Asuhan Jepun, Universiti Malaya (Jepun)
vi) Institut Bahasa Teikyo (Jepun)
vii) Kolej Damansara Utama (A-Level)
viii) INTI International University College (SAM, AUP, ACTP)
ix) Kolej MARA Banting (IB)
x) Cempaka International School (A-Level)
xi) HELP University College (A-Level)
xii) Pusat Teknologi dan Pengurusan Latihan (A-Level)
xiii) Kolej Yayasan UEM (A-Level)
xiv) University College Sedaya International (A-Level)
xv) Kolej Bandar Utama (AUSMAT)

nemosmknimh
26-05-2009, 01:10 AM
The students who go directly to US you meant are scholars 2009 or same batch with you?

biro tatanegara camp
purposely to increase your patriotisme and and also built your jati diri

hurmmmm
yup the facilitators love to attack you
maybe to see how you would react to that

i had it during form 4 and they tried to make my whole batch to go into a war......luckily,our frenship is strong

Keiko123
26-05-2009, 01:17 AM
biro tatanegara camp

hurmmmm

i had it during form 4 and they tried to make my whole batch to go into a war......luckily,our frenship is strong

Oh I see... What an interesting camp... Hahaha.

nemosmknimh
26-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Oh I see... What an interesting camp... Hahaha.

depends on which camp you got and your faci also
like mine i got meru camp and the facilities are kinda good

still remember 1 experience...
they asked each group to make kite but the bahan2 they gave are not enough and we need to buy it from then.each bahan cost 1 cent...
and only their money ae acceptable
they even said we can lelong our teacher to get money
*just to test how good you are*

RestlessMind
26-05-2009, 07:37 AM

haha u`r confusing urself mehh..they r from UR batch, this year 2009 :)) the 40 damn lucky one.. i saw most of them wr bumis n i didnt know anyone who obtaind more that 10a1..n yes i didnt ask all of them bout their rslts :P
my us bound batch i thnk finish their degree already (they went to us in 2005)..
BTN= Biro tata Negara, i thnk got this topic in recom but i duno under which heading..
every govt-bound scholars r compulsory to attend n PASS this camp, if fail, they`ll not allow u to fly

RestlessMind
26-05-2009, 08:10 AM
biro tatanegara camp

hurmmmm

ya 1 of my gpmates also had btn when he was f4, but he said the modules wr different (more physical training :P)
but for our btn, we had most indoor activities..

11th May (1st day)
=12pm, departd from IMU, took bout 1 hour+ to reach the `Kem Bina Negara Tanjung Rhu, Sepang`, registration (we wr given pillow case, bedsheet), the hostel wr dormitory-style with double deck beds n could accomodate around 12 ppl. at 9pm we had our 1st ceramah.. luckily i ws not sleepy at all snce the penceramah ws so eager n he made jokes too :P. i hardly had a good sleep cz it was damn hot that nite

12th May (2nd day)
= continued wth another 3 slots of ceramahs till the evening... i did remember the 2nd ceramah ws quite boring :P the 3rd ceramah, everybody forced to open their eyes since the penceramah ws sarcastic n he even scolded one of us who felt asleep :amuse we had our physcl activity n we had to run for 2km within specified time haha. at night, we wr divided into gps, got 10 gps wth around 12-13 ppl per gp.

13th May (3rd day)
= we had our LDKs(Latihan Dlm Kumpulan).. n i thnk i was not lucky enough cz my faci was very boring! haha. he always felt sleepy. in the LDK, we had a lot of activities like exploring our personalities, had to rank btween diri n keluarga, agama, bangsa n negara and gave argument for our preferences. we had our kembara this day! haha had to crawl, jump, run through mangrove forest.. ya very dirt with all mud n even cow dung. some more got LDK again at night n i felt really tired.. zzzz

14th May (4th day)
= the LDKs wr quite interesting bcz we had a chance to argue wth our faci haha. we even played bingo:P today, we had to do abseiling n it ws really fun! at night, we had our last LDK session n they even showed videos bout Iraq, Palestine, Indonesia n basically the message of the day ws `WE HV TO LOVE MALAYSIA` n should be grateful to live in this peaceful country.. some ppl even cried while watching this video..

15th May (5th day)
= at 5am we were waken up with the jurulatih`s voice screaming `bangun2` haha.. ya i forgot to mention, everyday muslims had to go for subuh prayer n kuliah subuh, while non muslims had to go for some ceramah moral. n yes, everyday we had to kawad first b4 our breakfirst. basically 6 meals per day( breakfst, minum pg, lunch, mnum ptg, dinner n supper). ya u could not expect delicious n luxury food bt i found the food ws quite ok :wink
aftr breakfrst, we only had bout 1 1/2 hrs to study the 4 books they gave to us. the books r the summary of the ceramahs as well as a bit info bout our activities in the LDks. i just flipped a few pages only :)) then we had to pack our belongings n return our pillow case n bed sheet. nah! time for the test~ the test was conducted for 1 1/2 hrs but some ppl managed to finish it in only 20 mnts.. i myself handed my paper after 30 mnts. as long as u did listen during the ceramahs n participated in the LDks, i thnk it would not b any problem to answer the qs. yes some qs wr super easy while others wr confusing :nuts
in order to pass, i thnk most of the marks coming from the LDK part. so GET INVOLVED in the Ldks n enjoy the activities as much as possible.

hrixenz
26-05-2009, 09:35 PM
haha u`r confusing urself mehh..they r from UR batch, this year 2009 :)) the 40 damn lucky one.. i saw most of them wr bumis n i didnt know anyone who obtaind more that 10a1..n yes i didnt ask all of them bout their rslts :P
my us bound batch i thnk finish their degree already (they went to us in 2005)..
BTN= Biro tata Negara, i thnk got this topic in recom but i duno under which heading..
every govt-bound scholars r compulsory to attend n PASS this camp, if fail, they`ll not allow u to fly

hi..i went also to the tg rhu sepang btn camp on the 11th tilll 15th of may..i was in the group 1..'group contoh' hehe
restlessmind,since u r doing pharmacy course,i assume u r from IMU..oh ya,3 ppl of my group are from IMU..kamarul,xin yee,liyana..

and im also one of the 41 students that will go to us directly.. :))

14th May (4th day)
= the LDKs wr quite interesting bcz we had a chance to argue wth our faci haha. we even played bingo:P today, we had to do abseiling n it ws really fun! at night, we had our last LDK session n they even showed videos bout Iraq, Palestine, Indonesia n basically the message of the day ws `WE HV TO LOVE MALAYSIA` n should be grateful to live in this peaceful country.. some ppl even cried while watching this video..

yes,the abseiling was fun..i want to try it again..this time using Siva's slide technique :laugh

RestlessMind
26-05-2009, 10:16 PM
hi..i went also to the tg rhu sepang btn camp on the 11th tilll 15th of may..i was in the group 1..'group contoh' hehe
restlessmind,since u r doing pharmacy course,i assume u r from IMU..oh ya,3 ppl of my group are from IMU..kamarul,xin yee,liyana..

and im also one of the 41 students that will go to us directly.. :))

yes,the abseiling was fun..i want to try it again..this time using Siva's slide technique :laugh

u never post bout that meh? i thought none of us know u`r the lucky 41 :P
wah u told me which grp were u! then aftr this i`ll ask liyana bout u~:)) `group contoh` meh? i really hated the stone activty. my group ws in front of the stage n zulkarnain( faci for gp 10) alwys pickd up my gp mates n sent them to the prison! cehhh furthermore my fwents from gp 10 said tht he`s a bit sarcastic n i personally agree with tht statement!:))

we went for pre departure briefg on the same day like all of u but at different floor. ur departure date will be on 13th rite?

Keiko123
26-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Erm... May I know those who went to BTN camp are all taking different courses is it? That's the camp specially for those "special" cases who will fly earlier than others right?

RestlessMind
26-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Erm... May I know those who went to BTN camp are all taking different courses is it? That's the camp specially for those "special" cases who will fly earlier than others right?

my dear ur confusing urself again :oh
plz read my previous post, i did mention that BTN is compulsory for ALL govt-bonded scholars. as far as i know jpa n mara. i`m not sure bout other sponsors.

Scrmath
26-05-2009, 10:40 PM
I m new here..
A level or foundation?

add one more for keiko's ans..us u might b sent to study adfp as well..

Keiko123
27-05-2009, 12:11 AM
my dear ur confusing urself again :oh
plz read my previous post, i did mention that BTN is compulsory for ALL govt-bonded scholars. as far as i know jpa n mara. i`m not sure bout other sponsors.

Oh okok, don't angry ya, for my stupidity. :laugh

Ybing
27-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Hey, you got General Engineering for overseas? If so, welcome you to join "my network". Haha, finally find another who got same course. Sadly, you're not a girl. :(

You will be studying Pre-U locally first before go overseas.
It depends which contry will you be sent to. If Australia, you will study Ausmat. If UK/US, you will study A-level. But I myself not sure though.

About the colleges available stated in FAQ PILN 2009:
general engineering? i m only choosing engineering course n stil not decide wat is the engineering course i wil take..
i m choosing engineering without any country..
for now i hope that i can go AUS since i think the condition in that country is more stable compared to UK and USA...

Keiko123
27-05-2009, 01:13 AM
general engineering? i m only choosing engineering course n stil not decide wat is the engineering course i wil take..
i m choosing engineering without any country..
for now i hope that i can go AUS since i think the condition in that country is more stable compared to UK and USA...

=.=|||

There are German Engineering, France Engineering and Engineering without any specific country, so it's called General Engineering. I was not asking your branch of Engineering.

In short, you got General Engineering. Congrats! :)

Ybing
27-05-2009, 01:51 AM
=.=|||

There are German Engineering, France Engineering and Engineering without any specific country, so it's called General Engineering. I was not asking your branch of Engineering.

In short, you got General Engineering. Congrats! :)
so sorry bcos of my stupidity... so we wil get the same course n i think u r same with me, waiting for the letter is it?
i heard from my senior who got the jpa scholarship last year, she said that most of the science student wil be sent to INTEC... including a lot of engineering student...
but let see which country we get 1st, what country would u like to go?

Keiko123
27-05-2009, 02:09 AM
so sorry bcos of my stupidity... so we wil get the same course n i think u r same with me, waiting for the letter is it?
i heard from my senior who got the jpa scholarship last year, she said that most of the science student wil be sent to INTEC... including a lot of engineering student...
but let see which country we get 1st, what country would u like to go?

It's ok. Don't say yourself is stupid. I don't like to hear it as everyone is smart.

Yea, I'm waiting for letter too.

About the country, don't wish to disclose it here, as many already knew it. Don't want more people know it. Haha. PM me please.

Ybing
27-05-2009, 12:19 PM
:)
It's ok. Don't say yourself is stupid. I don't like to hear it as everyone is smart.

Yea, I'm waiting for letter too.

About the country, don't wish to disclose it here, as many already knew it. Don't want more people know it. Haha. PM me please.
that is ok... hope u can get a country that u want n hope for...
good luck n see u if we got the chance to be classmate in the future... haha!!:)

Keiko123
27-05-2009, 11:18 PM
:)
that is ok... hope u can get a country that u want n hope for...
good luck n see u if we got the chance to be classmate in the future... haha!!:)

Ok, thanks! :))

Good luck to you too. Haha, see you!

nickvl
27-05-2009, 11:40 PM
haiz...keiko i doubt we meet.... sigh...

Keiko123
28-05-2009, 01:12 AM

Huh? Why do you say so?

hrixenz
28-05-2009, 11:50 PM
u never post bout that meh? i thought none of us know u`r the lucky 41 :P
wah u told me which grp were u! then aftr this i`ll ask liyana bout u~:)) `group contoh` meh? i really hated the stone activty. my group ws in front of the stage n zulkarnain( faci for gp 10) alwys pickd up my gp mates n sent them to the prison! cehhh furthermore my fwents from gp 10 said tht he`s a bit sarcastic n i personally agree with tht statement!:))

we went for pre departure briefg on the same day like all of u but at different floor. ur departure date will be on 13th rite?

:offtopicactually the stone activity was ok,but only the instruction of the activity wasnt clear and thats why some felt that the activity was boring:P

yes..13th of june..oh cant wait haha..yours? kamarul told me his departure date is on 9th of june..so i assume you also will be in the same flight..all the best! :)):))

ok back to the topic.. where will the government send the graduates in chemical engineering work? which company?

nemosmknimh
28-05-2009, 11:56 PM
:offtopicactually the stone activity was ok,but only the instruction of the activity wasnt clear and thats why some felt that the activity was boring:P

yes..13th of june..oh cant wait haha..yours? kamarul told me his departure date is on 9th of june..so i assume you also will be in the same flight..all the best! :)):))

ok back to the topic.. where will the government send the graduates in chemical engineering work? which company?

my sister got pelepasan for shem engineering

vseehua
29-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Ok, thanks! :))

lovers in the making?

Keiko123
29-05-2009, 12:38 AM
lovers in the making?

Originally Posted by Keiko123
Ok, thanks!

The above post I refered to Ybing la... :notrust

Ybing
30-05-2009, 12:49 AM
wawawa.. it is really off topic le o...
haha... keiko ah, focus on your study la.. haha..
jus joking...

nickvl
30-05-2009, 12:55 AM
whatever...stick to the topic!

Vseehua, ban boyz_zoo for straying off topic...LOL

Keiko123
30-05-2009, 12:59 AM
wawawa.. it is really off topic le o...
haha... keiko ah, focus on your study la.. haha..
jus joking...

I never said I won't focus in my studies... :cry

hobartlim
30-05-2009, 01:08 PM
anyone got offer letter for general engineering overseas yet? seems like those who got are medicine, pharmacy

TheMuse
30-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Nope, not yet =(

pureint91
30-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Nope, not yet =(
U gt jpa eng overseas? Me too~

Ybing
31-05-2009, 01:04 AM
me too... i haven recieve my letter yet... since my friend who choose medicine got it already.. one of my friend who get german engineering also recieved the letter already...anyone who got general engineering got the letter already?

Keiko123
31-05-2009, 01:07 AM
me too... i haven recieve my letter yet... since my friend who choose medicine got it already.. one of my friend who get german engineering also recieved the letter already...anyone who got general engineering got the letter already?

Everyone hasn't receive the letter.

Anyway, do you check your name in INTEC? Have you got it?

TheMuse
31-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Let's hope the letter will be here on Monday. :)

Scrmath
31-05-2009, 12:21 PM
I think it is not too far-fetched to say that vseehua would warn us again..lol..sry as i myself am doing it right now..

hrixenz
31-05-2009, 06:54 PM
my sister got pelepasan for shem engineering

why the government released her? is it because of the recession?

Keiko123
31-05-2009, 10:54 PM
why the government released her? is it because of the recession?

If I'm not mistaken, it is because JPA couldn't find any job for nemo's sister within 6 months after graduation.

Ybing
01-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Everyone hasn't receive the letter.

Anyway, do you check your name in INTEC? Have you got it?
i have checked it before but my name is not in the system... is that mean i wont go to study in intec?
have u checked it? what is the result?

Keiko123
01-06-2009, 12:34 AM
i have checked it before but my name is not in the system... is that mean i wont go to study in intec?

Not necessary. Some people are going to INTEC though their names are not in the system. I think the system is not updated fully.

I checked it, I won't say what's the result, as I myself can't believe it until now. Everything will be revealed after the letter arrives. To make sure...

Boyz_Zoo
01-06-2009, 12:37 AM

Not necessary. Some people are going to INTEC though their names are not in the system. I think the system is not updated fully.

I checked it, I won't say what's the result, as I myself can't believe it until now. Everything will be revealed after the letter arrives. To make sure...
What keiko says is right. A friend of mine who got german engineering checked his name on the list and it stated not in the record but when he received the letter, he will be going to INTEC. so, one can not be too sure about that website. wait for the letter.

Ybing
01-06-2009, 12:41 AM
i think almost all the geman engineering student wil be study in intec.. one of my friends who choose german engineering recieved the letter and it is stated that he wil be study in intec..
keiko, is that a surprise for you n make u don believe about wat is in front of your eyes when u checked it.. however i think the letter wil be the best answer, good luck!!

Keiko123
01-06-2009, 12:57 AM
i think almost all the geman engineering student wil be study in intec.. one of my friends who choose german engineering recieved the letter and it is stated that he wil be study in intec..
keiko, is that a surprise for you n make u don believe about wat is in front of your eyes when u checked it.. however i think the letter wil be the best answer, good luck!!

You know, it's not a good surprise. :( Kinda disappointed... Anyway, just accept it whatever it's. I believe that there is always a reason for God to grant us something. :nod

Yea, thanks! The letter, reveals everything...

Ybing
01-06-2009, 01:52 AM
You know, it's not a good surprise. :( Kinda disappointed... Anyway, just accept it whatever it's. I believe that there is always a reason for God to grant us something. :nod

sorry if i have said somethig wrong.. but don worry about the "surprise" thing, mayb it is jus a wrong information.. we jus face to our life and don think too much while waiting for the letter.. all wil be ok... give u some luck so that all things wil be very nice to be..

JinHan2883
01-06-2009, 01:55 AM
nope. some german engineering students will be sent to kbu. one of my frenz will be goin to kbu.

Keiko123
01-06-2009, 02:02 AM
sorry if i have said somethig wrong.. but don worry about the "surprise" thing, mayb it is jus a wrong information.. we jus face to our life and don think too much while waiting for the letter.. all wil be ok... give u some luck so that all things wil be very nice to be..

It's ok... Thanks! Wish you all the best too!

Anyway, we have deviated the topic far away... I scared vseehua will warn us again... Sorry... :(

vseehua
01-06-2009, 06:55 AM

You guys are speculating about the future without much basis. Just because your name isn't on the list doesn't really mean anything, from the way INTEC updates their stuffs. Since you have already received your confirmations, now just relax and enjoy the rest of the holidays. Call your friends out, go out yum cha and do things together. There aren't much chances to do that after you have embarked on your next phase in your journey of life.

Question @<hidden> all: Is there a need for a JPA German course FAQ? If there is enough demand then I will sit down and write one

Scrmath
01-06-2009, 11:35 AM
off topic// jz a question only..Does anyone got canada under general enginnering???do pm me......let us get know each other......so far i heard all go us...

let all jpa taylor scholar make this thread active again...

http://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5186&highlight=jpa+canadian+scholar

marijuana31
01-06-2009, 10:45 PM
anibodi got japan engineering at INTEC????

tanny
26-06-2009, 08:51 AM
anyone got engineering course in swinburne uni of technology???
is thr chemical engineering course 4 us 2 choose??
i am in a great confuse whether 2 go o nt?? ><

Keiko123
26-06-2009, 01:56 PM
anyone got engineering course in swinburne uni of technology???
is thr chemical engineering course 4 us 2 choose??
i am in a great confuse whether 2 go o nt?? ><
Hi, tanny. You got JPA local scholarship is it?
I suppose it's Sarawak Campus of Swinburne University of Technology right?

For the course choices, do refer here (http://www.swinburne.edu.my/courses.php).

For foundation, study basic Engineering only.
For Bachelor, I can't see any about Chemical Engineering.
Maybe you should call JPA and request this.
Do correct me if I'm wrong. :)

tanny
26-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Hi, tanny. You got JPA local scholarship is it?
I suppose it's Sarawak Campus of Swinburne University of Technology right?

For the course choices, do refer here (http://www.swinburne.edu.my/courses.php).

For foundation, study basic Engineering only.
For Bachelor, I can't see any about Chemical Engineering.
Maybe you should call JPA and request this.
Do correct me if I'm wrong. :)
thx so much, keiko123.
ya, i got swinburne... i oso din c chemical engineering in d list..
i call jpa dey say call swineburne but i cant find d phone no...
u got thr 2??

Keiko123
26-06-2009, 09:58 PM
thx so much, keiko123.
ya, i got swinburne... i oso din c chemical engineering in d list..
i call jpa dey say call swineburne but i cant find d phone no...
u got thr 2??

yea, you should call Swinburne then. No, I'm not getting that.
I know that because a lot of my friends study there with self-sponsored.

dunstan
11-03-2010, 04:18 PM
hey... if i choose for engineering course.. just the normal one... do i get to major in some fields? such as chemical, e& e or other thigns? i just choose for kejuruteraan when filling the form.. can anyone tell me whether can i major in any fields or i am just study GENERAL engineering..

Boyz_Zoo
11-03-2010, 08:52 PM
hey... if i choose for engineering course.. just the normal one... do i get to major in some fields? such as chemical, e& e or other thigns? i just choose for kejuruteraan when filling the form.. can anyone tell me whether can i major in any fields or i am just study GENERAL engineering..
the engineering course is actually general. u can choose engineering, france engineering, german engineering, etc n u can still major in the field u wan. this is because you will be doing foundations in general like Cambridge A-levels, German A-level, etc and then u will only major at the field u like whn u do ur degree.

ara
14-05-2010, 08:26 PM
ok...so anyone knows hw many students will get the general engineering scholarship??...without the france and german and japan and korea...

Boyz_Zoo
14-05-2010, 08:34 PM
ok...so anyone knows hw many students will get the general engineering scholarship??...without the france and german and japan and korea...

nobody knows as the quota can change.

lynn0915
01-06-2010, 11:08 AM
compared to medic, pharmacy and dentistry, engineering seemed to be less responsive, why is it so?
just wanna know, any seniors here having AUSMAT in engineering in INTEC?

chikugunya
01-06-2010, 11:19 AM

don worry laa...
u can choose your maj0r when u fill the uni applicati0n f0rm..
n the 0SSP also will ask u later about this thing...
btw..if u are under jpa..i w0n't be a pr0blem bc0z u will have 2 years time to decide..moreover..for the 1st sem..every0ne will be taking the same sbject..:amuse:amuse