PDA

View Full Version : Survey: Share your keputusan permohonan kemasukan ke IPTA -SPM 2009 leavers

Limtat
01-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Hello guys,
Just drop by and tell ur results as it can be other ppl reference.
i got this :

KOD PROGRAM : E2425

NAMA PROGRAM : DIPLOMA KEJURUTERAAN ELEKTRIK (ELEKTRONIK)

IPTA : UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA (UiTM)

Im satisfied and how bout u guys?

kid
01-05-2009, 09:14 PM
i think u better go here (http://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8410) la..

Limtat
01-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Yeah ive been through that topic too,
but i just created this topic as we can just share our result,
Just write down ur result as other ppl can make reference.
:)

jyin
02-05-2009, 09:19 PM
i didn't got it....haizz

chocomaniac
02-05-2009, 09:28 PM
dukacita dimaklumkan bahawa anda TIDAK BERJAYA
dalam permohonan kemasukan ke IPTA Program Pengajian Lepasan SPM/Setaraf bagi Sesi Akademik 2009/2010.

fasol
02-05-2009, 10:44 PM
thank. god. i got it.
foundation in Law, UiTM.

Limtat
02-05-2009, 10:53 PM
anyone else wanna tell their result??:nod

bellalitaz
02-05-2009, 10:56 PM
I got Asasi Kejuruteraan at UiTM.x)

aisya
03-05-2009, 12:11 AM
i got asasi kejuruteraan at uia..
anyone same as me??
x0x0,,,

muhdshah91
03-05-2009, 12:36 AM
hype, pasum, sci hayat, um
dorm 12..
is anyone th same..

tham91
03-05-2009, 12:41 AM
I gt asasi pertanian,UPM...

bigapple91
03-05-2009, 12:53 AM
i've been offered to uiam to do asasi sains fizikal but unfortunately i'm not accepting it =)

technicolor
03-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Asasi Sains Hayat in UM. :)

Joveen
03-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Diploma Kejuruteraan Kimia in UMP =[

starlover
03-05-2009, 06:37 PM
KOD PROGRAM : Y0060

NAMA PROGRAM : ASASI FARMASI

IPTA : UNIVERSITI ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIA (UIAM)

satisfied with it :amuse

adheq
03-05-2009, 07:13 PM
dorm 12..
is anyone th same..

do you mean dorm 12 = kolej ke-12 ?

oh btw, i got pasum asasi alam bina. and satisfied with it :D

amzar27
03-05-2009, 07:32 PM
KOD PROGRAM : M0020

NAMA PROGRAM : ASASI SAINS FIZIKAL

IPTA : UNIVERSITI MALAYA (UM)

got KMPP too. but wasn't cut out 4 the mara or JPA interview as i got only 7A's 3B's=BM, EST, addmaths =(
should i go for the asasi or the matrix at penang??

Melzie
03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Asasi Sains Hayat in UM :)

I also got matrix and was planning to do Sains Hayat there as well.

Where do you guys think I should head for? Would appreciate some advice ;)

Aeifa17
03-05-2009, 07:47 PM
hello..
asasi Kejuruteraan in UIA..
but dunno want to go or not yet..

Ling24
03-05-2009, 08:56 PM
diploma kejuruteraan awam at ump.
but i guess i wont go

yanno_yamster
03-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Diploma sains komputer (multimedia) at UTM. But most likely I won't go also.

ponyo
03-05-2009, 09:08 PM
UM Asasi Sains Fizikal

Melzie
03-05-2009, 11:02 PM
dorm 12..
is anyone th same..

That's weird. You're male and you got Dorm 12. I'm female and I got Dorm 12 as well :huh Are they letting male & female live in the same dorm? Someone do clear my doubts.

adheq
03-05-2009, 11:26 PM
That's weird. You're male and you got Dorm 12. I'm female and I got Dorm 12 as well :huh Are they letting male & female live in the same dorm? Someone do clear my doubts.
and here i am confuse too :huh:huh . i dunno which of us sesat :P or we really share the same building or the last assumption i could make is there are a lot of dorms there but that area is called dorm 12 :notrust

Melzie
03-05-2009, 11:43 PM
and here i am confuse too :huh:huh . i dunno which of us sesat :P or we really share the same building or the last assumption i could make is there are a lot of dorms there but that area is called dorm 12 :notrust

LOL :P I checked it out already. Allow me to quote:

The newest and biggest residential college built in the University of Malaya, the Twelfth Residential College was completed in 2002, and is a collection of five interconnected buildings, Block A, Block B, the Cafeteria, Block C and Block D.

Here, check it out:
http://www.um.edu.my/um_life/services/accommodation/colleges/residentialcollege_twelfth.php?intPrefLangID=1&

Still kinda weird that they allow males and females live in same area. No worries though, got plenty of Pak Guard around :laugh

maestro_zouk
04-05-2009, 12:15 AM
got UIA for sains fizikal...
can i cont. for engineering from there???

adheq
04-05-2009, 12:37 AM

The newest and biggest residential college built in the University of Malaya, the Twelfth Residential College was completed in 2002, and is a collection of five interconnected buildings, Block A, Block B, the Cafeteria, Block C and Block D.

Here, check it out:
http://www.um.edu.my/um_life/services/accommodation/colleges/residentialcollege_twelfth.php?intPrefLangID=1&

Still kinda weird that they allow males and females live in same area. No worries though, got plenty of Pak Guard around :laugh

yea.. just checked it out too :P
ahahaha.. i don't think that it's thaaaaat near. maybe block A & B is for girls while C & D is for boys, connected by cafe :laugh
i'm not sure but i guess all foundation students got here. my friend who got life sc also got dorm 12.

MandyWarhol
04-05-2009, 12:48 AM
I got asasi sains in uitm.

Anyone got the same as me? :P

cuppycake
04-05-2009, 12:48 AM

you can.
because sains fizikal you'll study physics and that's a must for engineering.
the difference between those two, i think, is just asasi engineering focus you more towards engineering subjects.

adheq
04-05-2009, 12:50 AM
my sis also got sains fizikal. she tried to change to eng during foundation but failed. i don't think you can continue for eng because sains fizikal in uia only allow you to cont in maths (if i'm not mistaken) :)

cuppycake
04-05-2009, 12:54 AM
my sis also got sains fizikal. she tried to change to eng during foundation but failed. i don't think you can continue for eng because sains fizikal in uia only allow you to cont in maths (if i'm not mistaken) :)

really? why not? i thought as long as you have physics you can go for engineering?

adheq
04-05-2009, 01:00 AM
really? why not? i thought as long as you have physics you can go for engineering?
uia cerita lain.
for normal matriks or foundation, you CAN. but for uia, you can refer here -> https://upu.mohe.gov.my/portal_bpkp/epanduan/ipta/ipta_spm.php?carian1=uiam

uia got the most foundation course =.=

cuppycake
04-05-2009, 01:05 AM
uia cerita lain.
for normal matriks or foundation, you CAN. but for uia, you can refer here -> https://upu.mohe.gov.my/portal_bpkp/epanduan/ipta/ipta_spm.php?carian1=uiam

uia got the most foundation course =.=

yeah. but i must say, not allowing asasi sains fizikal to gor for engineering is a bit er, dumb.:huh hehe..even though i got uia.

yeah here also got--> prog asasi uia (http://eputra.com/program-asasi-uiam/)

adheq
04-05-2009, 01:18 AM
yeah. but i must say, not allowing asasi sains fizikal to gor for engineering is a bit er, dumb.:huh hehe..even though i got uia.

yeah here also got--> prog asasi uia (http://eputra.com/program-asasi-uiam/)
well... that's their system. like i said, uia has the most foundation ;)

we're off topic here :P . sorry.

grace_tee
04-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Diploma Kejuruteraan Kimia in UMP =[

you also get UMP??
mine is Diploma Kejuruteraan Awam in UMP

muhdshah91
04-05-2009, 09:00 AM

Here, check it out:

huh~:P
dont worry about that, males n females dont live in th same area as being parted by blocks, males ve their on blocks, so do females...

btw, all studs 4 foundation prog (pasum), will be living at this 12th residential college, it is prescribed by um itself, n its th nearest residential college to pasum(old n lame buildings :( )

Syeli
04-05-2009, 09:45 AM
i got diploma sc at UiTM...
won't go..
matrix ahead..:)

Melzie
04-05-2009, 10:20 AM
huhits th nearest residential college to pasum(old n lame buildings :( )

U sure? We freshies (I heard seniors call their juniors that... Better than 'noob' anyway) get the lame building :cry

Btw, I saw the module the other day and found out that Sains Hayat students also got study Physics :rant

Oh dear, I picked Sains Hayat, hoping to get away from Physics and now still have to learn all those friggin' formulas and laws?! Someone, please make my day and say that this isn't true!

muhdshah91
04-05-2009, 10:42 AM
U sure? We freshies (I heard seniors call their juniors that... Better than 'noob' anyway) get the lame building :cry

Btw, I saw the module the other day and found out that Sains Hayat students also got study Physics :rant

Oh dear, I picked Sains Hayat, hoping to get away from Physics and now still have to learn all those friggin' formulas and laws?! Someone, please make my day and say that this isn't true!
physics..whoa~ 1 of my fave subjct...but, bio is th best,
yerp, i've also acknowledged, but still, th truth is unknown, i dont exactly know whether we're goin to front phys once again, as th name(so-called) sci hayat, thought of it bio as primary, afterall, supposedly sci hayat stands 4 preliminary stage of bio-related courses of degree progs, medicine, phrmacy, whatsoeva,
thus, phys is merely minor, its a not-to-worry crappy stuff then...:)
sore de ii kedo, minna-san,ganbarimashou:P

Melzie
04-05-2009, 11:09 AM
physics..whoa~ 1 of my fave subjct...but, bio is th best,
yerp, i've also acknowledged, but still, th truth is unknown, i dont exactly know whether we're goin to front phys once again, as th name(so-called) sci hayat, thought of it bio as primary, afterall, supposedly sci hayat stands 4 preliminary stage of bio-related courses of degree progs, medicine, phrmacy, whatsoeva,
thus, phys is merely minor, its a not-to-worry crappy stuff then...:)
sore de ii kedo, minna-san,ganbarimashou:P

U like Physics :huh ??? Oh wow. I hate Physics as much as I love music, get me?

Hopefully, u are right about the whole no-need-to-worry-about-Physics :nod

SjPark
04-05-2009, 12:16 PM
ermm....how to reach the surat tawaran har??

Melzie
04-05-2009, 12:25 PM
ermm....how to reach the surat tawaran har??

Which uni are you?

SjPark
04-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Which uni are you?

Universiti malaysia pahang...ump

hrixenz
04-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Any pasum student here got the surat tawaran?

eddielau
04-05-2009, 01:21 PM
I receive offer from UTeM..
electric engineering...

It is stated that they will give the offer letter starting from today..
but i still cant acess the website.

SjPark
04-05-2009, 01:26 PM
i heard one says u hv to accept the offer first..

muhdshah91
04-05-2009, 02:29 PM
yerp, those who've gotten pasum, need to approve to be admitted to th prog, by then u'll get th offer letter, lol, me too not yet do so, as am still hoping 4 mara shclrshp

the last dusun
04-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Let me guess....most student in this forum are those who got straight A's?.....is it not?...correct me if I'm wrong

Melzie
04-05-2009, 05:19 PM
For UM applicants, you can see the surat tawaran online actually. I don't know about other unis. Sorry can't help u, SjPark.

cuppycake
04-05-2009, 05:33 PM
For UM applicants, you can see the surat tawaran online actually. I don't know about other unis. Sorry can't help u, SjPark.

for uia also, u can see your surat tawaran already online.

muhdshah91
04-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Let me guess....most student in this forum are those who got straight A's?.....is it not?...correct me if I'm wrong
nope, thats not true, thres some who dont get string of A s..

Melzie
04-05-2009, 05:41 PM
yerp, those who've gotten pasum, need to approve to be admitted to th prog, by then u'll get th offer letter, lol, me too not yet do so, as am still hoping 4 mara shclrshp

MARA scholarship result when will come out?Do u guys suffer the same thing as we JPA applicants--lots of rumoured dates of when the result will come out? :cry

cuppycake
04-05-2009, 05:44 PM
MARA scholarship result when will come out?Do u guys suffer the same thing as we JPA applicants--lots of rumoured dates of when the result will come out? :cry

no. the mara thread is quiet about speculating the dates:cry all they say is it's the third week of may.
we have to wait. that's all we can do.

maruuu
04-05-2009, 06:13 PM
jpa...let's just wait patiently...
btw, I got UTM Diploma in Senibina...Anyone here got the same course?

editedit! I have one lil question to ask, how to mengesahkan SETUJU TERIMA TAWARAN???

bellalitaz
04-05-2009, 07:54 PM

Wrong. I got 8 out of 10.

aarrgghh uitm site is testing my patience..:notrust somebody please do tell when they've put up the surat tawaran there, aite.:nerve
:huhbtw, am I the only one here for asasi kejuruteraan at uitm?

Melzie
04-05-2009, 08:01 PM
aarrgghh uitm site is testing my patience..:notrust somebody please do tell when they've put up the surat tawaran there, aite.:nerve
:huhbtw, am I the only one here for asasi kejuruteraan at uitm?

A friend of mine got Asasi Sains Hayat at UiTM. But she hasn't decide whether to go for UiTM or matrix. She was supposed to decide today, after she knows which UiTM branch she is placed in.

BUT, she also has problem acessing the surat tawaran :mad So, anyone has any idea how to access the surat tawaran for those going to UiTM?

muhdshah91
04-05-2009, 08:37 PM
suffer..indeed perseverance is torturing me, chills my spine coldly as i keep pondering when will be th result releases:huh...
about th rumours, i heard somewhre it'll be announced in ths week...as th name rumour...but, still is it true..

ops..off topic..gomen ne..:P

bellalitaz
04-05-2009, 08:40 PM
A friend of mine got Asasi Sains Hayat at UiTM. But she hasn't decide whether to go for UiTM or matrix. She was supposed to decide today, after she knows which UiTM branch she is placed in.

BUT, she also has problem acessing the surat tawaran :mad So, anyone has any idea how to access the surat tawaran for those going to UiTM?

I checked here (https://upu.mohe.gov.my/portal_bpkp/epanduan/ipta/ipta_spm.php?carian1=uitm) to know which branch I might be put in. Just scroll down til near the end where there's a table thingy..no guarantee though.:oh

miyra91
04-05-2009, 08:57 PM
i got uiam asasi perubatan..
actually am not so interested in medic basically..
but why did i apply it at the 1st place??
i asked myself..
hahah..
dont know la..
im in the mood of holiday..
not ready to open the book yet..
huhh,my mind rusts a lot..lol :D

poutingdoll
05-05-2009, 09:10 AM
I got asasi sains hayat,UM :D

i got uiam asasi perubatan..
actually am not so interested in medic basically..
but why did i apply it at the 1st place??
i asked myself..
hahah..
dont know la..
im in the mood of holiday..
not ready to open the book yet..
huhh,my mind rusts a lot..lol :D

owh..my mind rusted for 6 months already :laugh

I think there are some typing errors in the website. I compared the modules of both asasi s.hayat and fizikal and they appeared to be the same o.O Plus, there're no bio studies in s.fizikal (according to the list) So, most probably typing error lah, don't worry :nod

Melzie
05-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I think there are some typing errors in the website. I compared the modules of both asasi s.hayat and fizikal and they appeared to be the same o.O Plus, there're no bio studies in s.fizikal (according to the list) So, most probably typing error lah, don't worry :nod

Oic. Aiyo, UM people also make that kind of silly typo? Hm, that proves every human make mistakes :P

I heard this from my seniors... Actually, Sains Hayat students got learn Physics. But Sains Fizikal students does not learn Biology.

That's why when we finished our foundation/matrix, Sains Hayat students can go melencong to engineering courses and not restricted to medical-related courses. But, Sains Fizikal students cannot go melencong to medical-related courses and have to stick to engineering courses.

...Can any ReCom seniors confirm this for me, please~ :)

(Okay, I officially have mastered Manglish--Malay-English) :laugh

farkickin
05-05-2009, 11:24 AM

:nutssame with me..so, r u going??

wanee
05-05-2009, 11:09 PM
i got UM asasi sc hayat.does anyone knows how many subject we're going to have?

Melzie
05-05-2009, 11:40 PM
i got UM asasi sc hayat.does anyone knows how many subject we're going to have?

Here's a link:

http://www.um.edu.my/undergraduates/list_of_programmes/centres/centre_prog_details.php?intPrefLangID=1&intRecordID=199

Click the COURSE MODULES.

But, we're thinking UM made some kind of typo cos there's no Biology stated. So weird.

bellalitaz
05-05-2009, 11:57 PM
UiTM's site for checking the surat tawaran is up:
http://istudent.uitm.edu.my/intake/home/main.asp?pg=selprg&tv=1&id=49

mine:
Program: (PI009) Sepenuh Masa ASASI KEJURUTERAAN
KEJURUTERAAN KIMIA
Kampus: B - UiTM Shah Alam Semester: JULAI 2009

aiyaaa~~~ chem engineering - bye bye, world..:shock:

Edit: actually it's fakulti kejuruteraan kimia. not that I have to do chem eng...I think.. read it on some old forum somewhere else.x) fingers-crossed...

wmr91
06-05-2009, 11:28 AM
I've got asasi kejuruteraan in UiTM..btw, can we bring our own car?:huh

bLaCk_PeArL
06-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Got Asasi Sains Hayat at UM. LOL My parents told me to go to UM instead of Matrikulasi. Haha

WanipepsimaX
06-05-2009, 02:50 PM
(P0601) ASASI UNDANG2 UITM

Kampus B-UiTM Shah Alam

im gOing!!!! heeeee........

fasol
06-05-2009, 03:17 PM
(P0601) ASASI UNDANG2 UITM

Kampus B-UiTM Shah Alam

im gOing!!!! heeeee........

y u got shah alam?
i also got asasi undang undang, but my campus is K- Sg. Petani, Kedah.. huhu..:(

poutingdoll
06-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Got Asasi Sains Hayat at UM. LOL My parents told me to go to UM instead of Matrikulasi. Haha

waaa..good finally another girl telling me she's going to UM to do asasi sains hayat!!!

Joveen
06-05-2009, 05:57 PM
you also get UMP??
mine is Diploma Kejuruteraan Awam in UMP

hey grace.. so you're going for matrics or this 1?? i think i'm giving up on this 1.. engineering is my 5th choice!!

bellalitaz
06-05-2009, 08:23 PM
I've got asasi kejuruteraan in UiTM..btw, can we bring our own car?:huh
Oh hey, finally someone who got the same as me.:) I think you can bring your own car, provided that you tell the uitm people in charge and get a sticker of some kind for it. But parking is hell there. My sis always has some dents and scratches and all to repair on hers whenever she came back here.lol:nod

Edit: Just read this in the panduan pendaftaran pelajar baru :-

Ketetapan telah dibuat oleh Hal Ehwal Pelajar (HEP) bahawa semua pelajar baru yang mendapat kemudahan kolej kediaman dilarang membawa kenderaan sendiri di dalam kampus. Pelekat kenderaan tidak akan dikeluarkan kepada pelajar-pelajar ini.

y u got shah alam?
i also got asasi undang undang, but my campus is K- Sg. Petani, Kedah.. huhu..:(

Probably because the one in Shah Alam is for fast track thingy..my sis got that one few years ago...

wmr91
07-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Just wondering..do UiTM expect us to walk every day to class..the campus itself its quite big..no way man.:mad.or do they provide transport inside the campus?

babyluvpink
07-05-2009, 10:46 AM
i didnt got it....and i'm going to matrix..

gd luck to all of u..k=D

bLaCk_PeArL
07-05-2009, 11:18 AM
waaa..good finally another girl telling me she's going to UM to do asasi sains hayat!!!

LOL. But I'm still waiting for JPA and Petronas though, can't decide on anything yet..... Although my mom seems to be more than happy to fly me to KL :rolleyes: Ugh... I hate waiting. So who else is going to UM??

Melzie
07-05-2009, 01:53 PM
LOL. But I'm still waiting for JPA and Petronas though, can't decide on anything yet..... Although my mom seems to be more than happy to fly me to KL :rolleyes: Ugh... I hate waiting. So who else is going to UM??

Me, me! But also waiting for JPA & Petronas. Not waiting for Shell though, didn't apply because the process was too troublesome :P

muhdshah91
07-05-2009, 02:30 PM
i've gotten pasum too(but im a boy:P), biological sci, but still waitin 4 mara, yet not approve to agree to be admitted to um..

ponyo
07-05-2009, 02:52 PM
I got a letter of offer from UM today. The dress code, it says here (for girls,) HAVE TO BE either baju kurung/kebaya/kebarung 0_o

Am I off topic?

What about tudung? Is that compulsory too?

Am I off topic? Sorry.

muhdshah91
07-05-2009, 03:06 PM
I got a letter of offer from UM today. The dress code, it says here (for girls,) HAVE TO BE either baju kurung/kebaya/kebarung 0_o

Am I off topic?

What about tudung? Is that compulsory too?

Am I off topic? Sorry.
yes, its all obligation,
but as 4 tudung(4 muslims)its a MUST n COMPULSORY in islam(take note muslimah!)its hopes that muslim girl will obey th rule, (even its not stated in th letter),:)

ponyo
07-05-2009, 03:15 PM
MuhdShah, you're to PASUM too?

muhdshah91
07-05-2009, 05:48 PM
MuhdShah, you're to PASUM too?
yup, biological sci...but still am hoping 4 mara, so am not yet approve to agree being admitted to um, as if mara is taking way too long, i'd jst approve it on 14/5...

bellalitaz
07-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Just wondering..do UiTM expect us to walk every day to class..the campus itself its quite big..no way man.:mad.or do they provide transport inside the campus?
chill man..yea, they do provide public transports in shah alam campus. I think there are taxis and buses there.(buses are usually crowded) Maybe you can bring your own transport after a sem or two..:oh

muhdshah91
07-05-2009, 07:06 PM
chill man..yea, they do provide public transports in shah alam campus. I think there are taxis and buses there.(buses are usually crowded) Maybe you can bring your own transport after a sem or two..:oh
heyh, doesnt tht just great, its a part of progress of losing fats n weight..lucky u!!:P
-walking(probably stride with heavy steps) is a good exercise!!

ponyo
07-05-2009, 07:22 PM

UiTM's luckier. UM can only bring cars after second year :notrust

iamnajwa
08-05-2009, 01:21 AM
i got my 1st choice which is asasi tesl in uitm..sumone here got d same as mine? anyway, i did not decide it yet..whether to accept or not...soo much to think about..pening2..

ponyo
08-05-2009, 01:24 AM
i got my 1st choice which is asasi tesl in uitm..sumone here got d same as mine? anyway, i did not decide it yet..whether to accept or not...soo much to think about..pening2..

What's your other options?

bLaCk_PeArL
08-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Me, me! But also waiting for JPA & Petronas. Not waiting for Shell though, didn't apply because the process was too troublesome :P

LOL! Same as me. Didn't apply for shell because I'm too lazy to trouble myself by applying. :P Damn JPA and Petronas... Have to wait a lil bit longer. :notrust

wmr91
08-05-2009, 11:07 AM

huh..no choice then..:(..btw, when does the class starts?is it in july or earlier?and when does mara result will be announce?

muhdshah91
08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
huh..no choice then..:(..btw, when does the class starts?is it in july or earlier?and when does mara result will be announce?
no one knows when will be mara's rslt be announced, kinda pissed me off, way too late(coz i heard som rumours it 'd be on 18th-20th may), instead of jst hope n waitin, we shall really move on...(hve to approve being admitted to pasum..)

bellalitaz
09-05-2009, 09:42 PM

well, on the online offer letter it says july..but who knows? probably we'd have loadsa orientation stuff first and then we'll study..because registration's on 23/5 and all..x|(are we going a bit off topic?:oh)

anyway, I've a question and yes, brick me if this seems stupid or off-topic or whatever to you: UiTM will send the official offer letter and everything to our house right? Or are we suppose to just print out all the stuff we've got from the internet and make do with those?:huh answers before bricks please:P

Edit: Nevermind. The uni replied my email and said they won't be sending anything to our address.

naqiu91
12-05-2009, 05:16 PM
thanks god..i got it..
asasi kjruteraan uitm..:))

weelyn
14-05-2009, 10:42 PM
i got asasi sains uitm too.so wana be my roomate? though u must be crazy enogh to be with me :)

anyone got asasi sains uitm ym me at :nana3691 :D :D :D

puven
14-05-2009, 11:24 PM
hi..im new here .
nyway i got diploma pertanian in sarawak..
nt sure goin o nt..

wmr91
15-05-2009, 11:15 PM
thanks god..i got it..
asasi kjruteraan uitm..:))

so r u going?

lya
21-05-2009, 03:00 PM
i got asasi sains uitm too.so wana be my roomate? though u must be crazy enogh to be with me :)

anyone got asasi sains uitm ym me at :nana3691 :D :D :D

i got asasi sains in uitm too :D

kiatkiatkiat
21-05-2009, 03:31 PM
I receive offer from UTeM..
electric engineering...

It is stated that they will give the offer letter starting from today..
but i still cant acess the website.

i m also get same course n same uni with u but i m reject it ...now ...i m study f6

ktanlow
03-05-2010, 12:38 PM
jpa...let's just wait patiently...
btw, I got UTM Diploma in Senibina...Anyone here got the same course?

editedit! I have one lil question to ask, how to mengesahkan SETUJU TERIMA TAWARAN???
Hi there, I also got Diploma Senibina in UTM. Looking forward to meeting you soon. You can print out the tawaran letter after you click terima.

Azie
03-05-2010, 01:05 PM
i got DIP ACCOUNT..(AC110)

UiTM Shah Alam

anyobdy else??

AllenChew
03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
diploma kejuruteraan pembuatan in Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka(UTeM)
i tink i m goin matric but not this..anyone get the same place as me?

veronicasoh
03-05-2010, 01:33 PM
i got DIP ACCOUNT..(AC110)

UiTM Shah Alam

anyobdy else??

I also got UiTM Shah Alam,but nor the same course.
I got Asasi Undang2.We got kolej mawar right?

nyanko
03-05-2010, 02:48 PM
diploma kejuruteraan pembuatan in Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka(UTeM)
i tink i m goin matric but not this..anyone get the same place as me?

i got kejuruteraan elektronik there too, but going matrix

Sunny92
03-05-2010, 03:06 PM
I also get UPM, anyone else ??

AllenChew
03-05-2010, 04:04 PM
i got kejuruteraan elektronik there too, but going matrix

hey mind to tell me why u reject that?UTeM..isit ok?i checked through wikipedia it's quite a new university..doubt about it's quality:huh

nyanko
03-05-2010, 04:17 PM
hey mind to tell me why u reject that?UTeM..isit ok?i checked through wikipedia it's quite a new university..doubt about it's quality:huh

It wasn't the course that i wanted, i want computer eng... make the wrong mistake when applying.

Sunny92
03-05-2010, 04:56 PM
can we change the state for the university they offer to us ??

manglish_lysia
04-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Offered Electric and Technology Engineering at UTHM. (<---really far!)

zimmienad
04-05-2010, 12:31 AM
i got this

Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa anda ditawarkan tempat untuk mengikuti program di UiTM:

Program: (AC110) Sepenuh Masa
DIPLOMA PERAKAUNAN
PERAKAUNAN

Kampus: B3 - UiTM Kampus Seksyen 17 Semester: JULAI 2010

So I called the person in charge of this fast-track accountancy thingy and they said i got into the fast-track program..Any of you got this too?? :)

closeurheart
06-05-2010, 02:48 PM
UiTM Dungun-diploma pengurusan bank pengurusan perniagaan..anyone get same place as me?

dave_dagame
17-05-2010, 10:13 AM
anybody got asasi law with me??

nuha
20-05-2010, 12:23 AM
will be attending Centre for Foundation Studies IIUM : Biological Science

lady_antebellum
20-05-2010, 01:46 AM
i got offer from UM in physical science foundation...n its my first choice...grateful enough.. Thanks God! :)

SoooNegative
20-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Is this about IPTA entrance for SPM setaraf?

Desperadonie
20-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Hi there, I also got Diploma Senibina in UTM. Looking forward to meeting you soon. You can print out the tawaran letter after you click terima.

How to contact UTM? Do you have their phone contact?

SoooNegative
20-05-2010, 10:44 AM
I dunno... Its not out yet... Or maybe it is already for SPM setaraf?

How to contact UTM? Do you have their phone contact?

Go UTM webpage.

lady_antebellum
20-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Is this about IPTA entrance for SPM setaraf?

not so..i think..This thread's title does not head to only SPM leavers..

ipin
20-05-2010, 01:38 PM
i'll b doing diploma in electrical engineering (power) @<hidden> uitm penang.
can sum1 plis enlighten me on this particular matter,
is it true that enrolling in asasi is better than doing diploma?

SoooNegative
20-05-2010, 02:20 PM
not so..i think..This thread's title does not head to only SPM leavers..

But STPM setaraf isn't out yet...

i'll b doing diploma in electrical engineering (power) @<hidden> uitm penang.
can sum1 plis enlighten me on this particular matter,
is it true that enrolling in asasi is better than doing diploma?

I'm feeling that asasi would be a shorter path to degree than diploma.

hazirah
24-05-2010, 04:48 PM
KOD PROGRAM : E2300

NAMA PROGRAM : SARJANA MUDA SAINS (SENIBINA)#

IPTA : UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA (UiTM)

any1 else same wif me???

syaoranpurple
18-06-2010, 07:56 PM
well, I just checked upu results...and I got this course..however I am not sure whether this course is similar to bio-tech or not because actually I apply for bio-tech but I didn't get what I want..I guess...should I accept this course or not? or should I choose to enter private university for bio-tech..??

KOD PROGRAM: LG43

NAMA PROGRAM: SAINS GUNAAN (TEKNOLOGI BIOINDUSTRI) DENGAN KEPUJIAN

IPTA: UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA KELANTAN (UMK)

can anyone tell me what is bio-industry technology ?? is it similar to bio-tech? please help me??? I am confused now...:huh

kana
18-06-2010, 08:14 PM
guys! there is a new thread... created by me... for STPM/setaraf to share their result...
post there...
good luck.

khuanoz
19-06-2010, 12:39 PM
MODS, please merge or cancel this redundant post to avoid any confusions
thank you

STPM/Setaraf Leavers share your IPTA results here (http://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11134)

Miracle_seed
19-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Since results were released long ago, thread locked to avoid confusion.

STPM or equivalent leavers, please use this thread (http://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11138) to share your results.