PDA

View Full Version : Survey: Korean Engineering 2009

JunZz
12-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Hi everyone,may I know who else gt korean engineering under JPA...I juz received a call from JPA ....and I will going to INTEC...this coming sunday...anybody going for it?

fadh91
12-05-2009, 01:05 PM
im going there... but still need to prepare lots of thing!!! n yet.. x sbr lg nk blajr hangul!!~~

JunZz
12-05-2009, 01:13 PM
im going there... but still need to prepare lots of thing!!! n yet.. x sbr lg nk blajr hangul!!~~

too sudden 4 me...i havent prepared anything...hav lots of sijil to certify...btw,c u ya...:)

Boyz_Zoo
12-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Hi everyone,may I know who else gt korean engineering under JPA...I juz received a call from JPA ....and I will going to INTEC...this coming sunday...anybody going for it?

too sudden 4 me...i havent prepared anything...hav lots of sijil to certify...btw,c u ya...:)
Wah, why so fast they ask you all to go? Normally they will give around a month duration and if yours can't be avoided they will released it earlier like the France and Japan Engineering.

nemosmknimh
12-05-2009, 01:26 PM
anyeonghasaeyo
joneun nemo imnida
pangabsumnida!!!

good luck to u all
and send regards to my idols in korea

anyway,korean language is not so hard and the characters also simple....
they assign each letter a character

JunZz
12-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Wah, why so fast they ask you all to go? Normally they will give around a month duration and if yours can't be avoided they will released it earlier like the France and Japan Engineering.

Yalo...agreed with u...I shocked juz now...we dun even receive the offer letter yet...I asked the officer as well...she told me that the class will be started soon...haiz...have 2 leave my dear frenz n family edy...:cry

nemosmknimh
12-05-2009, 01:34 PM

even both of that courses heve to register after a week the result is out
hehehe they received their leter during registration

JunZz
12-05-2009, 01:40 PM
anyeonghasaeyo
joneun nemo imnida
pangabsumnida!!!

good luck to u all
and send regards to my idols in korea

anyway,korean language is not so hard and the characters also simple....
they assign each letter a character

haha...funny la u...u seems like noe how 2 speak in korean language rite?
btw,i dun tink it is easy 4 me...as a new language 4 me...hope everything will be ok there....btw...thx ya...gud luck 4 u too...:)

Boyz_Zoo
12-05-2009, 01:41 PM
btw,i dun tink it is easy 4 me...as a new language 4 me...hope everything will be ok there....btw...thx ya...gud luck 4 u too...:)
cause she is addicted to korean movies and dramas.

nemosmknimh
12-05-2009, 01:43 PM
cause she is addicted to korean movies and dramas.

nope lah!!!
im just addicted to the songs and artist there
the dramas not so many good though
the boybands there,*drools* can dance and sing live powerfully

JunZz
12-05-2009, 01:46 PM
nope lah!!!
im just addicted to the songs and artist there
the dramas not so many good though
the boybands there,*drools* can dance and sing live powerfully

Hehe...i cant deny ta korean artist is cool and handsome ...:amusehaha...dramas nt bad wat...hehe...hope can meet some of them there...(think too much)...out of topic edy...

nemosmknimh
12-05-2009, 01:46 PM

this the romanization chart
http://aheeyah.com/korean/romanize/chart/romanize_01_chart.htm

kinda easy after you understand it
but i heard the grammar is hard
dont really know

JunZz
12-05-2009, 02:16 PM
this the romanization chart
http://aheeyah.com/korean/romanize/chart/romanize_01_chart.htm

kinda easy after you understand it
but i heard the grammar is hard
dont really know

Hei,thx ya...hope it does help...hehe...:)

cheeann
12-05-2009, 10:08 PM
I really shocked when jpa officer called me this evening. It's too rush to go to prepare myself in less than one week time.

Langzhongyue
12-05-2009, 11:07 PM
all the syllabus in korean one?
lecturers teach in korean?

JunZz
12-05-2009, 11:41 PM
all the syllabus in korean one?
lecturers teach in korean?

Not very sure...some said in english...Bt I think got mix one...

twinkle4_ever
12-05-2009, 11:57 PM
hi guyz, my friend got it. n she want to know about things to bring? what are the kelengkapan asrama tat need to bring? n wat type of facilities are available there?

merrygoround
13-05-2009, 12:23 AM
me too... too rush for it...hehe...
hope to see u all there...

JunZz
13-05-2009, 05:26 PM
me too... too rush for it...hehe...
hope to see u all there...

Hei,u gt it?congratez ya..we are going to become course mates later...c u soon ya...:)

shan33
13-05-2009, 10:53 PM
i got it 2..will be registering at intec tiz sunday 2...:P n im not prepared 2 leave my house yet!!!:nuts see u guys at there :)

DYHA
14-05-2009, 02:05 AM
aww. nice. i applied for korean engineering but i only got ipts scholarship. i did my appeal already. not sure how it goesla. nevertheless, congrats to all of u that made it. korean language is not that hard anyway. i mean, the hangul is easier that some japanese characters. i only learnt it from my friend, and in less than a week, i can master already. dunno bout the grammar tho. haha.

GOODLUCK PEEPS! still hoping for my appeal. -.-'

Kyle
14-05-2009, 07:55 AM
aww. nice. i applied for korean engineering but i only got ipts scholarship. i did my appeal already. not sure how it goesla. nevertheless, congrats to all of u that made it. korean language is not that hard anyway. i mean, the hangul is easier that some japanese characters. i only learnt it from my friend, and in less than a week, i can master already. dunno bout the grammar tho. haha.

GOODLUCK PEEPS! still hoping for my appeal. -.-'

actually learning korean is tough because there's so many rules in it, for example, when you are talking to old person, u have to say "Joh nen (I)" while with friends, u need to use "Nah nen". And yes, Hangul is easy the alphabets' pronunciations are like... ga, na, dah, rah, bah, mah, hah, etc...

Speaking is another story...

overall, i would say that the lessons are conducted in korean, but it depends on ur lecturer, some will teach in korean while some will teach in eng. but dun worry, u will DEFINATELY NEED to learn korean, if not u wouldnt be able to converse with anybody, other than the famous "anyon he ha se yo" or "kam sa ha mi da"... n it's not advisable to get lost in the "ji ha chol (subway)" in korea... tough...

congrats to those hu get... wish u all the best in all ur endeavours... God bless...

my blog : http://hislittlemoments.blogspot.com/

nemosmknimh
14-05-2009, 09:35 AM
actually learning korean is tough because there's so many rules in it, for example, when you are talking to old person, u have to say "Joh nen (I)" while with friends, u need to use "Nah nen". And yes, Hangul is easy the alphabets' pronunciations are like... ga, na, dah, rah, bah, mah, hah, etc...

Speaking is another story...

overall, i would say that the lessons are conducted in korean, but it depends on ur lecturer, some will teach in korean while some will teach in eng. but dun worry, u will DEFINATELY NEED to learn korean, if not u wouldnt be able to converse with anybody, other than the famous "anyon he ha se yo" or "kam sa ha mi da"... n it's not advisable to get lost in the "ji ha chol (subway)" in korea... tough...

congrats to those hu get... wish u all the best in all ur endeavours... God bless...

my blog : http://hislittlemoments.blogspot.com/

yup the grammar is actually hard
just like your example
we learn 'naneun' as I but in conversation it change to 'joneun'
but my senior who now in korea really fluant in korean now
im sure u all can too

DYHA
14-05-2009, 12:47 PM
thats why i say, i dont know much about the grammar. what i know is that they have for formal and informal. joneun, naneun, na. stuffs like that. i can count how many korean words i know. haha. SO LITTLE. :P

but, im sure, after learning, nothing is hard. haha. it would be nice to be fluently converse in korean language. haha.