PDA

View Full Version : Info: Pemohonan Rayuan kemasukan ke IPTA (STPM)

Redwine2
20-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Dateline : 19-28 June 2009

Pemohoan e-rayuan kemasukan ke IPTA 2009 untuk kelulusan STPM and setaraf.

Application for appeal to those who fail to get admission to IPTA 2009/2010, only open for STPM or equivalent student. Application can be done online via the UPU website below

E-Rayuan IPTA (https://upu.mohe.gov.my/erayuanstpm/index.php)

All you need to do is fill in your identity card number.

rihui
20-06-2009, 08:54 PM
all the best for the appeal.

morae
21-06-2009, 12:52 AM
hope those who appeal can get into u^^

joyce_limyp
21-06-2009, 01:16 AM
the one written there need to send all those documents, does it apply to STPM leavers or only to diploma holders? im not too sure and am afraid about this. what are u guys opinion?

joyce_limyp
30-06-2009, 06:58 PM
I was not offered a place in the public university because of the choice of courses I made. And I ticked no at the box for accepting out of the 8choices. Therefore I appealed, through the online 'e-rayuan'. And I also wrote a letter to the Pengarah of K'menterian P'gajian Tinggi. Besides I wrote the same letter and sent to the 2 respectives Uni which I chose for my appeal courses.

While waiting, not knowing when is the outcome of the appeal, I received offer letter from AIMST. So Im going for AIMST.

But today, I received a call from the uni which I chose 1st choice for my appeal. I was told Im offered a place for the course I chose as there's vacancy after the registration. They said its bcos they received my letter and felt I was interested and chose them as my 1st choice. Besides that, my result was reasonable. They told me it is better if I could register tomorrow as I will not miss the orientation. They told me this offer given to me is without the knowledge of UPU 1st, so it means Im given the priority 1st.

Im just sharing my story here so that in future anyone that u know whom wants to appeal incase of the same thing happen to me, do as what I did, that is to send ure letter of appeal to everywhere concerned. Dont listen to anyone telling u that its a waste of time sending bcos noone has the time to read ure grandma/grandpa/aunty/uncle stories. There are departments incharge of this. They wouldnt just let ure letters left unattended. Maybe they somehow have pity on u and attend to ure case.
I hope this is helpful enough. I believe that if we really want something, we must go all out, just like what I did for my appeal. Now Il start my journey of going all out to try get scholarships/loans to support my tudy at AIMST!

To those who still waits for the appeal result, Good Luck and All The Best!

Redwine2
10-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Appeal results for local public university for phase 2 (SPM) and STPM or equivalent will be available on the respective university web address from 10 July 2009 onwards. For more information, visit the UPU website.

Keputusan permohonan rayuan kemasukan ke Institut Pengajian Tinggi Awam (IPTA) Fasa 2 bagi program pengajian lepasan SPM atau setaraf dan STPM atau setaraf sesi akademik 2009/ 2010 boleh disemak dari 10 July 2009. Senakan boleh dibuat dari laman web universiti.

University websites

http://www.iwantscholarship.net/malaysia-education/ipta-20092010-second-phase-appeal-results-10-july-2009/

lawteoh
10-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I was not offered a place in the public university because of the choice of courses I made. And I ticked no at the box for accepting out of the 8choices. Therefore I appealed, through the online 'e-rayuan'. And I also wrote a letter to the Pengarah of K'menterian P'gajian Tinggi. Besides I wrote the same letter and sent to the 2 respectives Uni which I chose for my appeal courses.

While waiting, not knowing when is the outcome of the appeal, I received offer letter from AIMST. So Im going for AIMST.

But today, I received a call from the uni which I chose 1st choice for my appeal. I was told Im offered a place for the course I chose as there's vacancy after the registration. They said its bcos they received my letter and felt I was interested and chose them as my 1st choice. Besides that, my result was reasonable. They told me it is better if I could register tomorrow as I will not miss the orientation. They told me this offer given to me is without the knowledge of UPU 1st, so it means Im given the priority 1st.

Im just sharing my story here so that in future anyone that u know whom wants to appeal incase of the same thing happen to me, do as what I did, that is to send ure letter of appeal to everywhere concerned. Dont listen to anyone telling u that its a waste of time sending bcos noone has the time to read ure grandma/grandpa/aunty/uncle stories. There are departments incharge of this. They wouldnt just let ure letters left unattended. Maybe they somehow have pity on u and attend to ure case.
I hope this is helpful enough. I believe that if we really want something, we must go all out, just like what I did for my appeal. Now Il start my journey of going all out to try get scholarships/loans to support my tudy at AIMST!

To those who still waits for the appeal result, Good Luck and All The Best!

Curious.. what course u appeal? Medic??

joyce_limyp
10-07-2009, 05:46 PM
i appeal

1st choice - Computer Science ( Artificial Intelligence ) at UTeM
2nd choice - Veterinary at UMK

and i got the 1st choice

jasslyn1990
10-07-2009, 06:09 PM
i got offered applied chemistry in UM...my 1st choice for appeal. Should I go? Cos Im also preparing for NUS at the same time. (faculty of science)

joyce_limyp
10-07-2009, 06:53 PM
i got offered applied chemistry in UM...my 1st choice for appeal. Should I go? Cos Im also preparing for NUS at the same time. (faculty of science)

u can afford to go NUS? if can, then go ahead. if financial constrain, then opt for UM. UM's good. and the course at UM and NUS i think roughly the same, just that the one at UM more specific, major on chemistry. since its ure 1st choice of appeal,i think u should go for it. its only my opinion. everything boils down to ure choice in the end. :)

all the best in decidng :wink

lawteoh
10-07-2009, 08:50 PM
For me, I got biomedic (UKM). But at the same time, I got bioengineering in NTU. Hmm.. the course almost the same, except bioengineering learn A LOT of things.. i think..

jasslyn1990
10-07-2009, 09:05 PM
u can afford to go NUS? if can, then go ahead. if financial constrain, then opt for UM. UM's good. and the course at UM and NUS i think roughly the same, just that the one at UM more specific, major on chemistry. since its ure 1st choice of appeal,i think u should go for it. its only my opinion. everything boils down to ure choice in the end. :)

all the best in decidng :wink
thank you for your opinion. i will take in your advice in terms of financial matters.