Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

JPA Scholarship 2010 - PIDN & PILN

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: JPA Scholarship 2010 - PIDN & PILN

Lord of Spams 2009 Wiki Contributor Boyz_Zoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow JPA Scholarship 2010 - PIDN & PILN

Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN)
    Posted: 06 Feb 2010 01:37 AM PST

Introduction

This scholarship was created for outstanding students who are not able to get Program Biasiswa Nasional dan Program Ijazah Luar Negara (PILN) due to limited number of scholarships available under both programme.
    Institution of Higher Learning

The scholarship for students to pursue their studies at the following institution :

• Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
    • Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM),
    • Universiti Putera Malaysia (UPM)
    • Universiti Malaya (UM),
    • University of Nottingham (Malaysia)
    • Monash University (Malaysia)
    • Swinburne University of Technology (Malaysia)
    • Curtin University of Technology (Malaysia)
    • Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP),
    • Universiti Multimedia Malaysia (MMU),
    • Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN),
    • AIMST University,
    • Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)-Royal College of Medical Sciences (RCMS),
    • Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS),
    • Alliance College of Medical Sciences (ACMS)-UKM
    • University College Sedaya International (UCSI).

Successful candidates will be sponsored from matriculation level up to bachelor degree subject to passing the required criteria by each institution.
    Eligibility for Bachelor Degree Candidates

Besides that, the offer also available for student who pursuing studies in bachelor degree programme in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, engineering, law, and science and technology, management and literature at IPTA, Universiti Multimedia Malaysia (MMU), Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) dan Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
    Details Info

Full details on the scholarships can be obtained from the department?s portal at www.jpa.gov.my or by calling (03) 8885-3412 from March 10 or by coming personally to counters at its human development division at the lobby, Blok C1, Putrajaya from 8am to 4pm.
    Advertisements on the scholarship offer will also be placed in all major mainstream newspapers. Applications can be made online from the date the results of the 2009 Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination results are officially announced.

Program Ijazah Luar Negara (PILN)
    Posted: 06 Feb 2010 01:29 AM PST

Introduction

Program Ijazah Luar Negara (PILN) is a scholarshi programme to outstanding students to pursue bachelor degree programme at universities overseas.
    Eligibility

• Open to all SPM 2009 candidates with excellent result;
    • Age below 18 (19 year for peralihan student) on 31 December 2009;
    • Pass the interview process
    • Successful candidates are required to attend preparation course which will be arranged at later date by JPA.

Selection Criteria

• Academic Achievement;
    • Co-curriculum activities;
    • Interview performance
    • Family background.

Details Info

Full details on the scholarships can be obtained from the department?s portal at www.jpa.gov.my or by calling (03) 8885-3412 from March 10 or by coming personally to counters at its human development division at the lobby, Blok C1, Putrajaya from 8am to 4pm.
    Advertisements on the scholarship offer will also be placed in all major mainstream newspapers. Applications can be made online from the date the results of the 2009 Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination results are officially announced.

Syarat-syarat Permohonan Tajaan JPA dan MARA Untuk Lepasan SPM 2009 Di Bawah Program Ijazah Luar Negara

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Miracle_seed; 11-03-2010 at 10:14 PM.
    Feel free to join The Spammers Association while you are still in ReCom. You'll get to spam a lot and also meet a lot of people here. :)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boyz_Zoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: JPA Scholarship 2010 - PIDN & PILN

What about PROGRAM BIASISWA NASIONAL...
    Can you explain about this programme...
    Purify your world. Labor for the Hereafter as if you will die tomorrow.
    The Prophet Mohammed

Two friends are like two hands, one of which washes the other.
    The Prophet Mohammed

Science without religion is lame.
    Einstein

I will aim for the moon and I will be a star. This is my choice and my destiny. What is it? To be involved with aerospace engineering and who am I? I am X-FaR

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X-FaR View Post
    What about PROGRAM BIASISWA NASIONAL...
    Can you explain about this programme...
    From what I know..

1.PROGRAM BIASISWA NASIONAL

Dalam pembentangan Bajet 2010 pada 30 Oktober 2009, Y.A.B. Perdana Menteri telah mengumumkan penganugerahan Biasiswa Nasional kepada 30 pelajar terbaik lepasan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) di kalangan yang terbaik untuk melanjutkan pelajaran ke universiti tersohor di dunia berasaskan kepada merit mulai tahun 2010.Sehubungan itu, Kementerian Pelajaran akan mengenal pasti pelajar paling cemerlang dari kalangan pelajar yang mendapat A+ dalam semua mata pelajaran peperiksaan SPM untuk ditaja di bawah Program Biasiswa Nasional ini.

Pelajar-pelajar akan ditaja untuk mengikuti pengajian peringkat ijazah pertama di universiti-universiti terkemuka di dalam ataupun luar negara dalam pelbagai bidang pengajian mengikut minat dan pilihan pelajar.

Maklumat dan syarat asas untuk Program Biasiswa Nasional adalah seperti berikut:
    * Terbuka untuk calon lepasan SPM 2009 yang memperolehi keputusan A+ dalam semua mata pelajaran yang diambil dan minimum bilangan mata pelajaran yang dinilai adalah sebanyak sembilan mata pelajaran (Pencalonan akan ditentukan oleh Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia);
    * Umur belum mencapai 18 tahun (19 tahun bagi pelajar peralihan) pada 31 Disember 2009;
    * Calon perlu melalui proses temuduga; dan
    * Calon yang berjaya akan mengikuti kursus persediaan di pusat-pusat pengajian yang ditetapkan oleh JPA.

Kriteria yang digunapakai untuk pemilihan/penawaran biasiswa Kerajaan/JPA adalah seperti berikut:
    * Pencapaian akademik; dan
    * Prestasi temuduga.

Hope it helps

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leolsq View Post
    From what I know..

1.PROGRAM BIASISWA NASIONAL

Dalam pembentangan Bajet 2010 pada 30 Oktober 2009, Y.A.B. Perdana Menteri telah mengumumkan penganugerahan Biasiswa Nasional kepada 30 pelajar terbaik lepasan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) di kalangan yang terbaik untuk melanjutkan pelajaran ke universiti tersohor di dunia berasaskan kepada merit mulai tahun 2010.Sehubungan itu, Kementerian Pelajaran akan mengenal pasti pelajar paling cemerlang dari kalangan pelajar yang mendapat A+ dalam semua mata pelajaran peperiksaan SPM untuk ditaja di bawah Program Biasiswa Nasional ini.

Pelajar-pelajar akan ditaja untuk mengikuti pengajian peringkat ijazah pertama di universiti-universiti terkemuka di dalam ataupun luar negara dalam pelbagai bidang pengajian mengikut minat dan pilihan pelajar.

Maklumat dan syarat asas untuk Program Biasiswa Nasional adalah seperti berikut:
    * Terbuka untuk calon lepasan SPM 2009 yang memperolehi keputusan A+ dalam semua mata pelajaran yang diambil dan minimum bilangan mata pelajaran yang dinilai adalah sebanyak sembilan mata pelajaran (Pencalonan akan ditentukan oleh Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia);
    * Umur belum mencapai 18 tahun (19 tahun bagi pelajar peralihan) pada 31 Disember 2009;
    * Calon perlu melalui proses temuduga; dan
    * Calon yang berjaya akan mengikuti kursus persediaan di pusat-pusat pengajian yang ditetapkan oleh JPA.

Kriteria yang digunapakai untuk pemilihan/penawaran biasiswa Kerajaan/JPA adalah seperti berikut:
    * Pencapaian akademik; dan
    * Prestasi temuduga.

Hope it helps
    Thanks for that info...
    It seem to be "1 Malaysia" Scholarship, I think...

So what is the different between Anugerah Kijang Emas by BNM and Biasiswa Nasional?

Both of them offer to the TOP student...
    Purify your world. Labor for the Hereafter as if you will die tomorrow.
    The Prophet Mohammed

Two friends are like two hands, one of which washes the other.
    The Prophet Mohammed

Science without religion is lame.
    Einstein

I will aim for the moon and I will be a star. This is my choice and my destiny. What is it? To be involved with aerospace engineering and who am I? I am X-FaR

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does jpa provide scholarship for undergraduate program or only pre-u? the eligibility mentioned only for SPM 2009 candidates.

ReCom Staff Wiki Contributor yanno_yamster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cherpin View Post
    does jpa provide scholarship for undergraduate program or only pre-u? the eligibility mentioned only for SPM 2009 candidates.
    PILN and PIDN scholarships are for SPM leavers. JPA will sponsor from pre-U up to bach. degree.
    Do not accept any doctrine from reverence, but first try it as gold is tried by fire.
    -Buddha; in Kalama Sutta-

May you be well and happy!!! :)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we apply for both PIDN and PILN together or we can only choose to apply one of it?
    ~A life lived for others is a life worthwhile~ Albert Einstein

Live your life to the fullest, for yourself and for those around you.

ReCom Staff Wiki Contributor Nicholasng925's Avatar
    London, United Kingdom / Seri Kembangan, Selangor
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBoyz View Post
    Can we apply for both PIDN and PILN together or we can only choose to apply one of it?
    I heard that we can apply for both and if we failed to secure overseas scholarship, we can be offered the local scholarship instead. I just guessing and not sure about it, hope some experienced seniors can clarify more about it.
    =[(*The Three Rules of Work*)]=

1. Out of clutter, find simplicity.
    2. From discord, find harmony.
    3. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.
    =[{Albert Einstein}]=

Feel free to visit my blog here!!!

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for telling me that.. but i've finished my pre-u n i was a SPM 2008 leaver.. so i want to know whether i can apply for jpa

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholasng925 View Post
    I heard that we can apply for both and if we failed to secure overseas scholarship, we can be offered the local scholarship instead. I just guessing and not sure about it, hope some experienced seniors can clarify more about it.
    From what i remember, we got to choose only one out of the two while filling up the form. some that failed to get PILN might get PIDN as well although he/she doesn't apply for it. So, apply for PILN first ..

Quote Originally Posted by cherpin View Post
    thanks for telling me that.. but i've finished my pre-u n i was a SPM 2008 leaver.. so i want to know whether i can apply for jpa
    if you are doing form 6,you may apply for tajaan tambahan JPA(undergraduate) for your degree. If you are doing other pre-u program, i guess u might not be able to apply for it...not sure though.
    Last edited by yvonne91; 09-02-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast