Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Kolej MARA (Matrikulasi) Kuala Nerang

Thread: Kolej MARA (Matrikulasi) Kuala Nerang

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Kolej MARA (Matrikulasi) Kuala Nerang

Actually I didnt get the matrix kuala nerang and I have been offer FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FIST) UniKL. Is there anyone who will study there? and those who have some information about KMKN please share it here..
    Purify your world. Labor for the Hereafter as if you will die tomorrow.
    The Prophet Mohammed

Two friends are like two hands, one of which washes the other.
    The Prophet Mohammed

Science without religion is lame.
    Einstein

I will aim for the moon and I will be a star. This is my choice and my destiny. What is it? To be involved with aerospace engineering and who am I? I am X-FaR

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Kolej MARA (Matrikulasi) Kuala Nerang

Quote Originally Posted by X-FaR View Post
    Actually I didnt get the matrix kuala nerang and I have been offer FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (FIST) UniKL. Is there anyone who will study there? and those who have some information about KMKN please share it here..
    well..rite now actually at kmkn there are 4 groups of students there..
    1st there are matrix student who are doing their accounting..
    2nd are fist unikl engineering student (theyre bound to continue their studies locally only)
    3rd there are fist unikl for uk/australian student (they will complete their fondation here and continue with degree for a year lcally b4 going ovrsea)
    and lastly are the medical student who is rcmp bound

based on your statement..i cnt really specify which group u r..huhu..so i dint really noe wat to say..but if you can be more specific..i would like to help..

neway - the fist uk and rcmp bound student had just finished their foundation quite a week ago..huhu

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Kolej MARA (Matrikulasi) Kuala Nerang

me too..i get kmkn..also foundation in sc n tech..