Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

UKM Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry and Health Sciences 2010/2011

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UKM Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry and Health Sciences 2010/2011

Primary School Children Age_2_Perfection's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default UKM Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry and Health Sciences 2010/2011

Invite all future UKM students which were offered

- Medicine
    - Pharmacy
    - Nursing
    - Dentistry
    - Health Sciences

to discuss topics/issues that needed to be addressed and for future reference

Things to do now

1 - GO and select "TERIMA TAWARAN" and click once
    2 - Send in the "Permohonan Kad Kampus Sesi Akademik" by post (But I don't know where do I find the "Sampul Surat Jawapan". Maybe they will send us by post later on with a hardcopy of the offer letter)
    3 - Pay the admission fee through a BANK ISLAM branch, open an account
    4 - Go for a medical checkup at any Public Hospital or Private clinic
    5 - Fill the forms
    6 - Get enough passport-sized photos
    7 - Pack for Acara Minggu Mesra Pelajar (Orientation Week)

Notes For Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry and Health Sciences students
    - we are to stay at Kolej Keris Mas, Bangi Campus during the orientation week (4-9 July 2010)

- Then we will start our university life officially from 12th July at our KL Campus at Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, near KL General Hospital

- Fees
    = 1st time fee of Rm1615.00
    = Rm485 + Respective Study Fees per semester, example Rm485 + Rm900 for Medicine

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Seniors

Faculty of Medicine - uncle
    Faculty of Dentistry - Dennisssj
    Faculty of Nursing –
    Faculty of Pharmacy -
    Faculty of Allied Health Sciences -

First Years
    Faculty of Medicine – Age_2_Perfection, Kokoro, Silver3130, wilson
    Faculty of Dentistry - neprex
    Faculty of Nursing –
    Faculty of Pharmacy - saylee, kent91blaze, xiaotian, lsyen, cyx1689
    Faculty of Allied Health Sciences - jllp0205 (Audiology), Thomson90(Biomedical Science), hitman91(occupational therapist), Xion91 (Forensics), leekuankwan(Dietetics)
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

why not we introduce ourselves by using the following

Course:
    Senior/Junior

Medical students: For more info on what will be going on during your first year
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle View Post
    <-------Click here

HELPFUL INSTRUCTIONS FROM SENIOR dennisssj

n UKM Bangi, more bank atms are available, especially in PUSANIKA(a place where all admins are situated, such as HEP, etc)

in UKM KL, outside the campus there are AM Bank, BSN, Maybank atms

JPA and PTPTN requires Bank Islam savings account if i'm not mistaken. if dun need both, then any accounts or atm cards which are convenient to you

Before orientation
    Patiently wait for the offer letter to arrive. Follow the guidelines for what to prepare according to the offer letter. Important ones probably will be:
    1. Get all your certificates, results certified as true copy by those eligible people
    2. Pay the fees in Bank Islam, might as well open a new account in Bank Islam for JPA and PTPTN use in the future
    3. Go for medical checkup in private clinics(faster) including a chest x-ray
    4. Males need 2-3 pure white formal shirts(with some stripes also ok, but not too obvious) and dark long slacks and formal shoes for formal events, females are required to have 1-2 blue baju kurung no matter you are a malay or not, formal shoes that cover your toes, better to be low heels as you might need to walk long distance+wear ‘socks’ to avoid hurting your heels due to friction.
    5. Dark coloured sports trousers+a pair of sport shoes
    6. Mark your bag, write your names, prepare labels as your belongings will be carried by many lorries.
    During orientation
    1. Register yourself in a Dewan, settle down and follow the instructions of Pemudah Cara(PC).
    2. Do join sports if you are good in(there will be competitions between kolej, basketball, volleyball, etc.) or kebudayaan(there will be a night for those performances, like dancing, choir, playing instruments, drama, etc.) so that you will not feel too boring entire the orientation week.
    3. Do inform PC in-charge of food if you are a vegetarian or hindu(not sure whether beef is served); if you are not feeling well, inform PC or PC BSMM(Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia), do not panic as there is a Pusat Kesihatan in UKM Bangi.
    4. Take care of your belongings. My advice is, do not bring laptop first.
    5. Food: breakfast, tea, lunch, tea, dinner, supper-Cool right?
    6. Code of attire: Code 1 formal(white shirt+UKM tie, blue baju kurung+blue selendang), Code 2 formal(any colour), Code 3 semi-formal(for sports activities)
    7. You will get a session meeting with faculty/jabatan staffs(Penyelaras) and this is the time you will meet all your new coursemates.
    In KL
    (KTSN, Kolej Tun Syed Nasir)
    1. Settle yourselves; get to know your roommates; Do some cleaning
    2. Normally your roommate will be your coursemate(twin sharing room, half the space if compared to matriks room). Those with initials WXYZ(example Zack) will get other course friends as roommates.
    3. Get to know the surroundings in Kolej: Caf
    Last edited by Age_2_Perfection; 02-07-2010 at 10:28 AM.

"The desire to know is natural to good men.?
    ~ Leonardo da Vinci

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Age_2_Perfection For This Useful Post:

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: UKM Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry and Health Sciences 2010/2011

click the "terima tawaran" via the Pengesahan Tawaran right??
    all the borang-borang just wait the uni post to us or print out ourselves??

Secondary School Student dennisssj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: UKM Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry and Health Sciences 2010/2011

anything to ask about UKM Dentistry, pls PM or email me. Thanks!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dennis lol...

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Audiology. anyone wif me?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got UKM pharmacy

1)We need to wear formal for the whole week of orientation? Is it true?
    2) I read in the Senarai Semakan utk Pendaftaran, it says need to bring 2-3 blue baju kurung, kasut sukan. What we actually need to do there? I am not Malay, where to find baju kurung- i must wear??

Thanks

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there...i got ukm medic...
    may i know whether we need to wear formal attire to class? and wat is the bank in KL campus? thanks for answering...=)

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got UKM medic.
    Anyone Sarawakian got the same course ass me?

Do we need to post the 'permohonan kad kampus' form which is printed from the UKM website to the UNiversity? What is the address to post? can we wait til the real form to arrive then we post to UKM ?

Do we need to post the 'permohonan kad kampus' form which is printed from the UKM website to the UNiversity? What is the address to post? can we wait til the real form to arrive then we post to UKM ?
    Last edited by Silver3130; 20-06-2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Biomedical Science...
    Hope anybody with answers or seniors with related experience can enlighten us on the above questions.
    Anyone received the post from ukm ady??

Primary School Children Age_2_Perfection's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotian View Post
    click the "terima tawaran" via the Pengesahan Tawaran right??
    all the borang-borang just wait the uni post to us or print out ourselves??
    Yes, Click there. We should print it out ourselves first as it is just in case the mail is lost

Quote Originally Posted by saylee View Post
    I got UKM pharmacy

1)We need to wear formal for the whole week of orientation? Is it true?
    2) I read in the Senarai Semakan utk Pendaftaran, it says need to bring 2-3 blue baju kurung, kasut sukan. What we actually need to do there? I am not Malay, where to find baju kurung- i must wear??

Thanks
    For the orientation week, yea. That's what I heard. What I heard from my senior friends, the blue baju kurung for girls is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro View Post
    Hi there...i got ukm medic...
    may i know whether we need to wear formal attire to class? and wat is the bank in KL campus? thanks for answering...=)
    Hi there, we're course mates. I spent a lot of time at HUKM when my grandpa was there. I asked some of the YEAR 3 students there and they say they do wear formal to classes.

KL campus is near IJN, Hospital KL and National Blood Bank. I'm not quite sure but you could google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3130 View Post
    I got UKM medic.
    Anyone Sarawakian got the same course ass me?

I guess we should wait for the package that is being sent to us. It has a sampul surat for us I guess.

And why not we introduce ourselves by using the following

Course:
    Senior/Junior

"The desire to know is natural to good men.?
    ~ Leonardo da Vinci

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Age_2_Perfection For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast