Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Yayasan sime darby scholarship 2012

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Yayasan sime darby scholarship 2012

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: yayasan sime darby scholarship 2012

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte13 View Post
    Sad, no email for me. There goes another one. All the best guys..
    My turn to cheer you up, my dear friend. The past few weeks (if not months) have taught us that SD's administration isn't quite sophisticated. They actually sent the wrong email to most of those who are shortlisted and sent a SECOND email informing us of the mistake and un-setting the date of the interview (which was to be at 8th of May in the former email and then "tentatively" 8-10 May in the latter).

Cheer up! You'll get yours soon enough. BTW frostbyte13, I hope to seek your advice on a certain matter -- I'll PM you soon, if you don't mind?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johnconnor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor View Post
    My turn to cheer you up, my dear friend. The past few weeks (if not months) have taught us that SD's administration isn't quite sophisticated. They actually sent the wrong email to most of those who are shortlisted and sent a SECOND email informing us of the mistake and un-setting the date of the interview (which was to be at 8th of May in the former email and then "tentatively" 8-10 May in the latter).

Cheer up! You'll get yours soon enough. BTW frostbyte13, I hope to seek your advice on a certain matter -- I'll PM you soon, if you don't mind?
    thanks I'm fine actually, just dropping by here that's all. PM? Err sure anything
    Hebrews 6 : 10
    "God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them."

Psalms 126 : 5
    "Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy."

Interested in finding me? Add me up facebook

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got two of them. The second email takes precedence, though. That is to say: assuming you're staying nearby KL, the exact location of the interview (which is tentatively on 8th-10th of May) has yet to be decided.

So BLOCK your calendar, like what they have said! LOL
    8th of May is just 3 days away, i wonder when are they going to confirm with us regarding the assessment?

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte13 View Post
    Sad, no email for me. There goes another one. All the best guys..
    No email for me either

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John, have we met?
    If we haven't, we might be able to !
    I'm selected as well.

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alphaeus22 View Post
    John, have we met?
    If we haven't, we might be able to !
    I'm selected as well.
    alphaeus22, on what occasion do you suppose we might have met previously? My heartiest congratulations to you, by the way. =)

To ALL shortlisted applicants who are going to the Sime Darby Convention Centre on 8th of May:

There is no public transport that passes by the Convention Centre. One can, however, take U82/U83 from KL Sentral and drop off at Eastin Hotel. Thereafter, take a cab to the convention centre.

Anyone interested in sharing a cab to save money may contact me. My interview's at 1pm (the afternoon session), though.
    Last edited by johnconnor; 05-05-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to johnconnor For This Useful Post:

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alphaeus22, on what occasion do you suppose we might have met previously? My heartiest congratulations to you, by the way. =)

To ALL shortlisted applicants who are going to the Sime Darby Convention Centre on 8th of May:

There is no public transport that passes by the Convention Centre. One can, however, take U82/U83 from KL Sentral and drop off at Eastin Hotel. Thereafter, take a cab to the convention centre.

Anyone interested in sharing a cab to save money may contact me. My interview's at 1pm (the afternoon session), though.
    Thanks and congratulations to you too.
    I thought we have may have met each other at other scholarship assessments. Never mind xP!
    My interview is at 8am =/! Super early.

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello,I have received the invitation latter from yayasan sime Darby...but then they haven't send me an official invitation letter with time and venue..so what should I do?just wait or to email them to confirm my availability?thanksss....

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received 2 emails from YSD, but I'm confused whether I'm shortlisted or not? -.-

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alphaeus22 View Post
    Thanks and congratulations to you too.
    I thought we have may have met each other at other scholarship assessments. Never mind xP!
    My interview is at 8am =/! Super early.
    Wow that's really early indeed. May I know what "other" scholarship assessments are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by ckweng16 View Post
    Hello,I have received the invitation latter from yayasan sime Darby...but then they haven't send me an official invitation letter with time and venue..so what should I do?just wait or to email them to confirm my availability?thanksss....
    Quote Originally Posted by mahaolum View Post
    I received 2 emails from YSD, but I'm confused whether I'm shortlisted or not? -.-
    This is the *updated* email which I have received AFTER receiving the 2 aforementioned emails -- the former inviting shortlisted ones to an interview, and the latter negating the former email.

(Note: This is an updated invitation to Yayasan Sime Darby assessment. This email is intended for 50 students from Kuala Lumpur & Selangor according to the applicant address in the application form)

Dear johnconnor,

We are pleased to inform that you have been shortlisted for YSD second-level of assessment; the "Impromptu Presentation & Online Assessment", and would like to invite you to the assessment at the following date & location:

Date: 08/05/2012
    Session:Afternoon
    Time: 1.00pm
    Venue: Sime Darby Business School, LG1, Sime Darby Convention Centre, Mont Kiara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.(...)
    Should you received this email (I did, on Saturday 1pm), remember to reply (or better yet, contact Ms. Asmah Moslim at 019-2203400) them by TODAY.

All the best guys!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnconnor For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast