Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

what SPM result to get into Matriculation ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what SPM result to get into Matriculation ?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question what SPM result to get into Matriculation ?

I am very curious with the way the authorities choose the candidates.
    Do you all mind to tell me what is the spm result you get to get into the matriculation. I really hope to get the matriculation and i worried they don't offer me.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: what SPM result to get into Matriculation ?

Hard to say.Because there is a kuota system which allows only certain percentage of chineses and indians to enter matrikulasi.10% I think.Or am I outdated???

Secondary School Student plawks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really depends on whether if you are a bumi or not. I myself got in with 9A+,1A- but my 10A+,1A- friend didn't get in until after appealing. Usually for non bumis you need at least 6 to 7A+ I think, at least from what I observed.

Also you need an 'A' in your co-curricular activities marks.

If you are a bumi you are definitely a shoo-in, even with so-so results.

Primary School Children shawn95's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Re: what SPM result to get into Matriculation ?

Jurusan Sains (M001)

• C dalam Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris, Matematik Tambahan dan Kimia
    • B dalam Matematik
    • C dalam salah satu mata pelajaran daripada Fizik atau Biologi
    Jurusan Perakaunan (M003)

• C dalam Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris dan Matematik
    • E dalam Matematik Tambahan
    • C dalam dua mata pelajaran daripada Prinsip Perakaunan, Ekonomi Asas, Keusahawanan, Perdagangan, Sains Tambahan, Fizik, Kimia, Biologi atau Mata Pelajaran Teknik (Pengajian Kejuruteraan Awam / Pengajian Kejuruteraan Mekanikal/ Pengajian Kejuruteraan Elektrik dan Elektronik / Teknologi Kejuruteraan/ Lukisan Kejuruteraan)
    Aliran Teknikal (M007)

• C dalam Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris, Matematik Tambahan dan Fizik
    • B dalam Matematik
    • E dalam Kimia
    • C dalam satu mata pelajaran daripada Pengajian Kejuruteraan Awam / Pengajian Kejuruteraan Mekanikal/ Pengajian Kejuruteraan Elektrik dan Elektronik atau Teknologi Kejuruteraan
    All this info is available at the gov't website and various blogs. www.moe.gov.my/bmkpm/

I'm a bumiputera and I wasn't aware there was any racial quota system regarding matriculation. Matrikulasi is a safety net, a chance of redemption after SPM... if there is any redeeming needed.

Lord of Spams 2009 Wiki Contributor Boyz_Zoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shawn95 View Post
    Jurusan Sains (M001)

• C dalam Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris, Matematik Tambahan dan Kimia
    • B dalam Matematik
    • C dalam salah satu mata pelajaran daripada Fizik atau Biologi

Jurusan Perakaunan (M003)

• C dalam Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris dan Matematik
    • E dalam Matematik Tambahan
    • C dalam dua mata pelajaran daripada Prinsip Perakaunan, Ekonomi Asas, Keusahawanan, Perdagangan, Sains Tambahan, Fizik, Kimia, Biologi atau Mata Pelajaran Teknik (Pengajian Kejuruteraan Awam / Pengajian Kejuruteraan Mekanikal/ Pengajian Kejuruteraan Elektrik dan Elektronik / Teknologi Kejuruteraan/ Lukisan Kejuruteraan)

Aliran Teknikal (M007)

• C dalam Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Inggeris, Matematik Tambahan dan Fizik
    • B dalam Matematik
    • E dalam Kimia
    • C dalam satu mata pelajaran daripada Pengajian Kejuruteraan Awam / Pengajian Kejuruteraan Mekanikal/ Pengajian Kejuruteraan Elektrik dan Elektronik atau Teknologi Kejuruteraan

All this info is available at the gov't website and various blogs. www.moe.gov.my/bmkpm/

I'm a bumiputera and I wasn't aware there was any racial quota system regarding matriculation. Matrikulasi is a safety net, a chance of redemption after SPM... if there is any redeeming needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchai View Post
    Hard to say.Because there is a kuota system which allows only certain percentage of chineses and indians to enter matrikulasi.10% I think.Or am I outdated???
    Wat shawn95 said was d minimum requirement to enter matriculation. U need to do better than tat due to d competition especially for non-bumi and like what jzchai has said, thr a quota system of 90% bumi and 10% non-bumi. However, it oso depends on ur koku n ur luck.
    Feel free to join The Spammers Association while you are still in ReCom. You'll get to spam a lot and also meet a lot of people here. :)

Secondary School Student marczeman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Zoo View Post
    Wat shawn95 said was d minimum requirement to enter matriculation. U need to do better than tat due to d competition especially for non-bumi and like what jzchai has said, thr a quota system of 90% bumi and 10% non-bumi. However, it oso depends on ur koku n ur luck.

Hmm. I personally know 8 non-bumi students(myself included) who got into matrics. All of them have at least one parent who is a public school teacher. I'll leave it to you to decide if that's just a coincidence or not.

EDIT : On recount, it's 8 students, not 7.
    Last edited by marczeman; 23-04-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    Learning to live...

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think they just select randomly. i don't believe it's anything to do with how good our results are. so just pray and hope for the best.

ReCom Staff Wiki Contributor yanno_yamster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marczeman View Post
    Hmm. I personally know 7 non-bumi students(myself included) who got into matrics. All of them have at least one parent who is a public school teacher. I'll leave it to you to decide if that's just a coincidence or not.
    I was offered to do matrics a few years ago. Neither of my parents are teachers.
    Do not accept any doctrine from reverence, but first try it as gold is tried by fire.
    -Buddha; in Kalama Sutta-

May you be well and happy!!! :)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by plawks View Post
    It really depends on whether if you are a bumi or not. I myself got in with 9A+,1A- but my 10A+,1A- friend didn't get in until after appealing. Usually for non bumis you need at least 6 to 7A+ I think, at least from what I observed.

Also you need an 'A' in your co-curricular activities marks.

If you are a bumi you are definitely a shoo-in, even with so-so results.
    i gt 9 in my co-curriculum.so i don't think it's a big problem to me. I gt 8 A+ ,i dunno is it good enough.

Secondary School Student marczeman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yanno_yamster View Post
    I was offered to do matrics a few years ago. Neither of my parents are teachers.
    Oh lol okay. I didn't mean it as an absolute requirement. Plus God knows how things were "a few years ago". Haha anyway just to clarify, what I said was a personal observation. People who on paper seem to be much more eligible (9A+, high koko marks) don't get in, but children of gov servants (teachers in particular for some reason) do. My observations are based on successful applicants from my own school btw.
    Obviously this is all speculation. Don't take it too seriously. It's just that I don't agree that it comes down to "luck".
    Learning to live...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast