Plz accept me too..
I hv sent my request^^
Assignments involving usage of electronic devices (ie: computers) are usually done in groups. Not every member needs to have a computer. Teamwork plays a pivotal role here. Someone will have to draft and contribute ideas, some type, some take it for photostat and binding, etc.
If you really do need to use computers, bring your notebook, or borrow from your friends. Facebook is an addiction, right? ^_^
p/s: Student_HotSpot is very slow, and blocks almost all of your daily websites which you use to visit (eg: Pirate Bay, YouTube, FACEBOOK*, explicit websites, file sharing websites, proxy avoidance guides,.......)
*Facebook is blocked from 8am - 5pm daily.
Guide to A Few Dedicated and Good Lecturers in KMK
Mdm Cheng Lee Mee (English)
- dedicated and helpful lecturer. Very friendly
Mr Khor Hoe Hong (Chemistry)
- husband of Mdm Cheng. Can teach and explain in Chinese if you go to his cubical
Mr Azaman (Biology)
- also known as kakashi the masked man. Strict and dedicated Biology lecturer who has very high expectations.
Miss Lock Shu Ping (Biology)
- strict and dedicated Biology lecturer. Explains Biology concept in detail. Very reliable lecturer if you need any help and advice whether at Matriculation or University. But WILL die if she ends up as your Laboratory lecturer.
Mdm Nadhirah (Biology)
- very friendly lecturer who can teach you how to learn Biology in a very easy way. Patience and caring to her students
Mr Chin Chia Yang (Physics)
- the only Chinese Physics lecturer. Best Chinese Physics lecturer too. Makes you understand Physics concept easily.
Yuppharet AP Muak (Physics)
- non-bumi lecturer. Also very good at teaching Physics.
Miss Yap Li Fang (Chemistry)
- good adviser and helper in non-bumi extra curricular activities.
Miss Nurul Fatni bt Abdussyukur (Chemistry)
- SUPER dedicated and hardworking lecturer I have known in the universe. Gives ALOT extra classes, exercises and tutorials to students. If you have her as tutorial lecturer, your free time is pretty much gone into Chemistry. On the good side, you will definitely score A in Chemistry.
Miss Lee Mei Mei (Mathematics)
- very patience and helpful Mathematics lecturer. Can find her for advice and talk too. She takes care of students very well.
Mr Cheng Chun Liang (Mathematics)
- if you are fond of doing Olympiad Mathematics daily, then he is the best. He has a big collection of Mathematics questions which can challenge your mind, and also your quizzes marks are literally gone anyway. Questions are too hard (but maybe it is because we learn too less)
Mr Chow (Mathematics)
- Chinese Mathematics Lecturer
Mr Chin Hak Chun (Mathematics)
- Chinese Mathematic Lecturer
Encik Azman Baharudin (Mathematics)
- teach in detail, shows you the steps towards solution, and broaden your mind in solving questions. Very good lecturer.
Mr Khoh Joo Kee (Dinamika)
- the only Chinese Dinamika lecturer. Friendly.
Encik Suhaimee bin Shaari (English)
- ketua felo. Enough said. Don't find him for questions. Only find him for Matrik card related problems.
Cik Ruzita bt Mohd Yakob (HEP)
- hal-ehwal pelajar. Enough said.
Encik Walad (HEP)
- HEP. Nuff said.
Encik Abdul Razak (Ketua HEP)
- botak guy. HEP. Nuff said.
1. Will there be anything to eat during the Fasting Month?
The only cafeteria open during fasting month is Kafe Pentadbiran. It opens on working days only though. So if you want to have breakfast and lunch, the only place to eat is there. On the plus side, in the evening, you will have a gazillion amount of tastylicious food!! There is even pasar Ramadhan (subject to change depending on HEP).
But luckily, Fasting Month usually falls near to Ujian Pertengahan Semester and your semester break.
During weekends, you have NOTHING to eat.
i. apply for outing, go out and eat all you like.
ii. dabao from outside by calling for delivery.
iii. thrive on maggie and instant noodles.
v. think yourself.
2. What calculators are allowed?
As long as your calculator is not a graphing calculator then it is fine. No restriction.
3. It is VERY HOT, what should I do?
i. move your bed closer to the fan.
ii. smuggle a fan, or ask permission to bring a fan into the hostel
iii. bath before you sleep (not recommended)
Yes there are a lot of theft cases, one student even begged for the thief to return his iPhone, but he blew it.
i. do not bring expensive mobile phones and notebooks
ii. lock your valuable belongings properly!!
iii. charge your mobile phones during the day under your supervision when you are revising or doing your homework, then flight mode your phone or off your phone, LOCK it up in your closet.
iv. LOCK THE DOOR and BLOCK THE DOOR WITH A TABLE
5. Broadband signals
Celcom, Maxis, YES are a few which has good signal at KMK. Others not sure.
6. Household items
If HEP does arrange a pasar tani, and you happen to "did not bring things", go buy ON THE FIRST DAY.
7. Non-Bumi activities
Yearly events: Pesta Tanglung and Chinese New Year Celebrations. Though my batch we missed out CNY and subsituted it for a dinner during Chap Goh Meh.
Last edited by shinary; 21-05-2012 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Any ATM Machine available inside?
No account , economy and business teacher ?
Hi juniors, I heard you all won't get Biology notes this year. I have uploaded them on *********, so please, DO check them out, and download them at:
Please feedback and let me know whether the links work or not.
Note: Student_HotSpot cannot access any file sharing websites. Use own broadband to access.
Last edited by shinary; 29-05-2012 at 02:41 PM.