Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

  1. #1
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sungai Petani
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Hi, anyone going Matrikulasi Pahang?
    Last edited by BobbyL; 26-04-2012 at 04:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Hey, I'm in the same boat with ya.
    btw, will the courses be taught in english or Bahasa M?
    and the syllabus..... What are they called exactly? some said it's the AUSMAT. Hmmm...

    You got anything?? Do share. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Secondary School Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 36 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    For science stream, everything in English.
    For account stream, everything except for Math will be in BM.

    All those extra courses (Moral, Dinamika etc) will be in BM. =)
    My personal blog.

    Keep yourself updated with latest news here.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weixiang For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sungai Petani
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Tips on thing to bring there.

    1.dokumen pendaftaran pelajar
    2.cloth
    3.shoe
    4.bag
    5.medicine
    6.cloth hanger+cloth clips
    9.reference books
    10.blanket
    11.writing material
    12.spoon+fork
    13.bowl+cup
    14.dish washer
    15.sponge to wash dishes
    16.big pail(wash cloth)
    17.small pail(put all the shampoo)
    18.shampoo
    19.hp charger
    20.pendrive
    21.square set+flexible ruler
    22.umbrella(goin to buy)
    23.toilet roll
    24.toothbrush+colgate+towel
    25.biscuit+milo+milk powder
    26.slipper (wearing for bathing)

    I copied this from the other thread....=)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovi88 View Post
    Hey, I'm in the same boat with ya.
    btw, will the courses be taught in english or Bahasa M?
    and the syllabus..... What are they called exactly? some said it's the AUSMAT. Hmmm...

    You got anything?? Do share. Thanks.
    Hi Jovi88, where you are from? I'm from kedah. =) by the way, sorry ya, I don't really know about the syllabus actually.
    Last edited by BobbyL; 30-04-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BobbyL For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Jovi 88, the courses will be taught in English (for science stream)... and BM (for account stream except Math)...

    The syllabus is just like STPM but much easier in comparison.. There are 2 sem in total, and the first sem will finish around Nov 2012 with PSPM 1 (end semester test).. Second sem will start around Dec 2012 (two weeks holiday after the end semester exam) and ends at the end of April 2013, with another PSPM 2 Most probably u will be having ur MUET English Examination around either November or December
    Last edited by yfeng93; 01-05-2012 at 11:31 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to yfeng93 For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    selangor
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Hi. I'm from selongor. I'm going to matrikulasi pahang too. Nice to meet u.

  10. #7
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sungai Petani
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by huanxin View Post
    Hi. I'm from selongor. I'm going to matrikulasi pahang too. Nice to meet u.
    Hi huanxin, nice to meet u. I heard that there may be cockroaches inside the wardrobe, remember to bring some moth ball(naphthalene) ya...=)

  11. #8
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyL View Post
    Tips on thing to bring there.

    1.dokumen pendaftaran pelajar
    2.cloth
    3.shoe
    4.bag
    5.medicine
    6.cloth hanger+cloth clips
    9.reference books
    10.blanket
    11.writing material
    12.spoon+fork
    13.bowl+cup
    14.dish washer
    15.sponge to wash dishes
    16.big pail(wash cloth)
    17.small pail(put all the shampoo)
    18.shampoo
    19.hp charger
    20.pendrive
    21.square set+flexible ruler
    22.umbrella(goin to buy)
    23.toilet roll
    24.toothbrush+colgate+towel
    25.biscuit+milo+milk powder
    26.slipper (wearing for bathing)

    I copied this from the other thread....=)



    Hi Jovi88, where you are from? I'm from kedah. =) by the way, sorry ya, I don't really know about the syllabus actually.
    I'm from the northern region.
    There's something I would like to ask. Are you guys gonna register on that day itself (28 May)? Or can we check in earlier into the hostel? Pahang is pretty far and the 28th is a monday. I've been calling the Pahang matrics centre and they said I should refer to the main office. But apparently, I can't seem to get hold of their main office line. So, please help. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by yfeng93 View Post
    Jovi 88, the courses will be taught in English (for science stream)... and BM (for account stream except Math)...

    The syllabus is just like STPM but much easier in comparison.. There are 2 sem in total, and the first sem will finish around Nov 2012 with PSPM 1 (end semester test).. Second sem will start around Dec 2012 (two weeks holiday after the end semester exam) and ends at the end of April 2013, with another PSPM 2 Most probably u will be having ur MUET English Examination around either November or December
    Thanks. You sound like you had been there before. A senior perhaps? Thanks for the info. I've heard that the syllabus involves mostly Form 4 and 5, with a pinch of Form 6. Is it true? Is it compulsory to take either P.Moral or B.M? Does the payment ( that we have to make )involved only the registration fee? How about the textbooks and Exam fees? And how long is the orientation? About a week?? And one last question, how about the daily food expenses?( I'm aware that food is not free of charged during the orientation period. But what happens after that?) Thanks.

    LOL... I don't know whether my bag can fit so many things. It's a really long list. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jovi88; 06-05-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #9
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovi88 View Post
    I'm from the northern region.
    There's something I would like to ask. Are you guys gonna register on that day itself (28 May)? Or can we check in earlier into the hostel? Pahang is pretty far and the 28th is a monday. I've been calling the Pahang matrics centre and they said I should refer to the main office. But apparently, I can't seem to get hold of their main office line. So, please help. Thanks.


    Thanks. You sound like you had been there before. A senior perhaps? Thanks for the info. I've heard that the syllabus involves mostly Form 4 and 5, with a pinch of Form 6. Is it true? Is it compulsory to take either P.Moral or B.M? Does the payment ( that we have to make )involved only the registration fee? How about the textbooks and Exam fees? And how long is the orientation? About a week?? And one last question, how about the daily food expenses?( I'm aware that food is not free of charged during the orientation period. But what happens after that?) Thanks.

    LOL... I don't know whether my bag can fit so many things. It's a really long list. Thanks.

    Yup The syllabus are mostly Form 4 and 5, but more detail in comparison. You may encounter some new topics but not much. It is compulsory to take P.Moral. There's no B.M in matriculation. Basically, it's something like this. Additional subjects other than those compulsory ones are P.Moral, English, Koku, and Kemahiran Dinamika. There will be P.Moral and English classes in both sem. P.Moral exam will be conducted for only one sem, but for English, there will be exams in both sem. Koku and Kemahiran Dinamika are subjects that you will take alternately in both sems. Meaning, this sem u take Koku, next sem u will be taking Kemahiran Dinamika, there's no Kokurikulum for the next sem.

    On the payment part, I dont quite remember, but the amount of money that i paid is around rm475 (if i'm not mistaken). Textbooks fees are not compulsory. Meaning, you can choose to buy reference books or not to. It is not compulsory. Most of the times, lecture notes is enough and sometimes you may find that lecture notes have more information than reference book, and more precise as well.

    Orientation will take only one week. Starting from Monday till Friday. It would be better if you bring along packets of milk or biscuits during orientation as the schedule are mostly packed and you might have only little time to eat. The food is not free of charge during orientation or after orientation. However, it is quite cheap comparatively. On average, its about rm3.50 for lunch.(White rice+meat+vege). There's a total of 3 cafe and price differs for every cafe. If u do not favor those, you can just go for mee sup with rm2.50 and its quite nice too.

    After the orientation week, classes will start going on. From Monday to Friday. Friday finishes around 12pm. Most probably u will be getting ur timetable on Sunday (after orientation week). U have to copy down ur timetable from the information board as well as which class u are in. One class normally accommodates about 20+ students.

    There's a minimart in the campus, so u can buy daily needs such as shampoos in the minimart. During my batch, the minimart opens on the first day of orientation. I am not sure whether it will be the same in this year or not. Besides, there's bakery, handphone shop (for top up purposes) and stationary shop. But these shops aren't open on orientation, they normally open during schooling hours.

    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by yfeng93; 06-05-2012 at 11:22 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to yfeng93 For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mentakab
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Matrikulasi Pahang 2012/2013

    Quote Originally Posted by yfeng93 View Post

    Orientation will take only one week. Starting from Monday till Friday. It would be better if you bring along packets of milk or biscuits during orientation as the schedule are mostly packed and you might have only little time to eat. The food is not free of charge during orientation or after orientation. However, it is quite cheap comparatively. On average, its about rm3.50 for lunch.(White rice+meat+vege). There's a total of 3 cafe and price differs for every cafe. If u do not favor those, you can just go for mee sup with rm2.50 and its quite nice too.

    After the orientation week, classes will start going on. From Monday to Friday. Friday finishes around 12pm. Most probably u will be getting ur timetable on Sunday (after orientation week). U have to copy down ur timetable from the information board as well as which class u are in. One class normally accommodates about 20+ students.

    May i know that is there any tough or active activities during orientation week? >< cz im not an active person...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang 2012/2013
    By jzchai in forum Matriculation
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 13-06-2013, 11:35 AM
  2. Kolej Matrikulasi Pahang 2013/2014
    By fadz777 in forum Matriculation
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 31-05-2013, 12:21 PM
  3. Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor 2012-2013
    By yuanying in forum Matriculation
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:22 PM
  4. Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka 2012/2013
    By jialing10 in forum Matriculation
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 27-05-2012, 10:08 AM
  5. Matrikulasi 2012-2013
    By rocky2009 in forum Matriculation
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 24-05-2012, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO