Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

The Pokemon Society Thread

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Society Thread

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Pokemon Society Thread

My biggest achievement in Pokemon Gold? Beating the Elite Four with a team of level thirty-somethings and no legendary Pokemon.
    Inspire and be inspired.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pro.Quite impossible.I guess you have used a lot of hyper potion and revive???XDXDXD

I used to train my stater pokemon (which the professor give me) to super high level until lvl65++ and ignore all the other pokemon in my team.And it turns out that this method works.I used it for most version.=D=D
    Last edited by jzchai; 26-04-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Young View Post
    My biggest achievement in Pokemon Gold? Beating the Elite Four with a team of level thirty-somethings and no legendary Pokemon.
    No way. Don't their Pokemons level-up after you beat them the first time? Damn that's cool.

I just loved Team Rocket's unwavering support for Giovanni, even after he's left them for so many years and DISBANDED. And god the foreigner in Kanto who was making a havoc in Cerulean city in Gold/Silver was absolutely hilarious!

Btw, I almost cried when I listened to Azalea town's tune when I first reached Azalea Town in Soul Silver. I really almost did. *Sobs*

ReCom Staff Wiki Contributor
    ReMag Writer
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas92 View Post

I think I froze him, beat him within an inch of his life, put him to sleep...basically tried to slow him down in every way, with minimum HP. And it took like 20 or more Poke balls to get it done
    20 is really impressive1 I must've used hundreds of pokeballs, great balls and ultra balls before...
    "But what do you say to taking chances,
    What do you say to jumping off the edge?
    Never knowing if there's solid ground below
    Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
    What do you say,
    What do you say?"

And thus laments the hopeless romantic that is yours truly.

ReCom Staff Wiki Contributor yanno_yamster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still have my GameBoy Color! Sadly, I hardly play with it now.

A friend introduced me to Pokemon games and got me hooked (and desperate to own a GameBoy). I remember trying hard to be the top student in class to get my mum to buy me one back in primary school. GameBoy ain't only for boys ya know I only played up to Gold/Silver and after that the remake of Green and Red so I have to admit I'm biased towards the first two generations.

Also, I love watching the old Pokemon anime! It may be dubbed by 4kids, but they made my childhood nevertheless. I only followed up till Johto League and for the rest I just watch them sparsely.

By the way, I'm actually a Digimon fan... But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy Pokemon too

Quote Originally Posted by jzchai View Post
    Pro.Quite impossible.I guess you have used a lot of hyper potion and revive???XDXDXD

I used to train my stater pokemon (which the professor give me) to super high level until lvl65++ and ignore all the other pokemon in my team.And it turns out that this method works.I used it for most version.=D=D
    Same here My most powerful Pokemon was a level-100 Ampharos. Don't mess with my sheep...
    Last edited by yanno_yamster; 26-04-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Do not accept any doctrine from reverence, but first try it as gold is tried by fire.
    -Buddha; in Kalama Sutta-

May you be well and happy!!! :)

ReCom Staff ReMag Writer Nicholas92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    20 is really impressive1 I must've used hundreds of pokeballs, great balls and ultra balls before...
    Haha well it's less impressive when you consider I probably accidentally killed Mewtwo just as many times, because I was trying to hard to minimise his HP. Seriously, I wasn't satisfied till I couldn't see the green HP bar. So I had to freeze, sleep, paralyze him, then sub with a weaker pokemon who would tackle and do like 1HP in damage till he was almost dead. Was HELL.

But so worth it. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by yanno_yamster View Post
    I still have my GameBoy Color! Sadly, I hardly play with it now.

A friend introduced me to Pokemon games and got me hooked (and desperate to own a GameBoy). I remember trying hard to be the top student in class to get my mum to buy me one back in primary school. GameBoy ain't only for boys ya know I only played up to Gold/Silver and after that the remake of Green and Red so I have to admit I'm biased towards the first two generations.

Also, I love watching the old Pokemon anime! It may be dubbed by 4kids, but they made my childhood nevertheless. I only followed up till Johto League and for the rest I just watch them sparsely.

By the way, I'm actually a Digimon fan... But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy Pokemon too

Same here My most powerful Pokemon was a level-100 Ampharos. Don't mess with my sheep...
    Haha I remember I got bribed for my Gameboy too. Man, people say what they want about bribing your kids...it works.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor View Post
    No way. Don't their Pokemons level-up after you beat them the first time? Damn that's cool.
    Well yea, by the time I was done (took me an entire hour of play time and an insane amount of healing supplies), they were around Lv40.
    Inspire and be inspired.

Laziest Forum Moderator capablanca's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, this brings back memories. I still play sometimes during the holidays when I have nothing much to do. I still prefer the older ones. Feel like the newer Pokemon are running out of ideas for inspiration, and that most of the newer Pokemons are mixed type. There's fewer single type Pokemon out there.

But I do like the stats system of the newer generation. Seems like Nintendo is trying to spice things up a little.

But it'll just mean more work for IV breeding and EV training to get the right mix.
    Need donations.

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by capablanca View Post
    Feel like the newer Pokemon are running out of ideas for inspiration, and that most of the newer Pokemons are mixed type. There's fewer single type Pokemon out there.
    But it'll just mean more work for IV breeding and EV training to get the right mix.
    Tell me about it. I was so excited when Togepi and the whole Pokemon egg thing were featured in Gold/Silver, but when Snorlax has a baby pokemon I was like, WTF?!

And btw what're "IV" and "EV" breeding? "In-vitro" breeding and "extra-vitro" breeding?
    Last edited by johnconnor; 27-04-2012 at 10:58 AM.

College Student lawrenceleong88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For any pokemon fans out there..we welcome your participation in the league and PvP matches against any player across the world with this on the online server..
    Challenges accepted...!
    http://pokemon-online.eu/
    http://pokemon-online.eu/download

P.S. I'm not advertising...just sharing to those not knowing about this...It's like a dream come true for me cos I've been hoping to play against others as well as being the gym leaders/elite four/ladder match as simulated by this online community...

Those who are interested to be a gym leader/elite four or challenger can just check out this thread instead...http://elementscommunity.org/forum/i...c,38623.0.html
    They are recruiting and when it's all established then we can have OUR own pokemon game with all generations in place!

Quote Originally Posted by capablanca View Post
    Wow, this brings back memories. I still play sometimes during the holidays when I have nothing much to do. I still prefer the older ones. Feel like the newer Pokemon are running out of ideas for inspiration, and that most of the newer Pokemons are mixed type. There's fewer single type Pokemon out there.

But I do like the stats system of the newer generation. Seems like Nintendo is trying to spice things up a little.

The last thing I played was last year which is the Pokemon Black/White...it's superb and the graphics have improved whole lot with somewhere in between 2D to 3D...
    Anticipating Black and White 2!
    Last edited by lawrenceleong88; 01-05-2012 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lawrenceleong88 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast