Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

PASUM (Asasi UM) - Minggu Haluansiswa???

Thread: PASUM (Asasi UM) - Minggu Haluansiswa???

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PASUM (Asasi UM) - Minggu Haluansiswa???

Hey can ex PASUM esp those from batch 2011 and 2010 share your experiences during Minggu Haluansiswa?? I read some post in blogs and it was TERRIBLE..I guess they really do call it Minggu HELLuansiswa..There's even this one site that said the PP there didnt even care about solat. I'm soooooo dreading about this right now...

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PASUM (Asasi UM) - Minggu Haluansiswa???

Hi, I am going to register for UM at the end of May. I also want to ask about this Haluansiswa. What's it about? Can someone explain to us two??!!! Need to know as soon as possible.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PASUM (Asasi UM) - Minggu Haluansiswa???

i also got PASUM.. i dont think it is really HELLuansiswa.. biasa laa.. orientasi always abit rough.. if u have been to camps then it should not be a problem.. just most likely not enough sleep..

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Re: PASUM (Asasi UM) - Minggu Haluansiswa???

Just rilex....MHS is the best...is it common for the freshy to get freaky or worried about orientation weeks..but after experienced it..it still the best...Trust me...don't boggle your mindthinking about solat...it never left behind..those bloggers just say the PP not ever concern about solat due to time management that must be follow or it's redundant with some activity...But, for this coming MHS...it will be awesome cause most my friends are the PP...tq...