Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Ausmat/SAM price

Thread: Ausmat/SAM price

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ausmat/SAM price

Hi I'm 17. And I'm wondering what're the total fees that I need to pay if I study ausmat/SAM at Sunway or Taylors?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Re: Ausmat/SAM price

Is best to visit their office and ask...
    because it changes every year but bear in mind that fees never decrease, only increase when time passes

Hope this could help you.
    I'm pretty sure no one knows the exact price unless he/she is someone who's working in the particular college.

Secondary School Student wannie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ausmat/SAM price

Quote Originally Posted by jackkkkkkkkk View Post
    Hi I'm 17. And I'm wondering what're the total fees that I need to pay if I study ausmat/SAM at Sunway or Taylors?
    Don't you think it's faster if you go to their respective college websites rather than to post it here and wait for the answer? In fact the likeliness for you to receive a credible answer here is very low as compared to researching on your own

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I recently finished SAM in TCSJ. Do let me know if u wish to buy SAM books.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoling View Post
    Hi, I recently finished SAM in TCSJ. Do let me know if u wish to buy SAM books.

I am planning to start SAM but at first want to read few books.. If you have completed, then may I borrow books from you to read... I'll give back to you.