Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Maybank Scholarship 2013

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maybank Scholarship 2013

Well, hi there! Does anyone know about Maybank Scholarsip 2013 for SPM leavers 2012? Anything you guys wanna share?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

I'm just an SPM leaver, so for the preferred course, I choose which two colleges I would like to do my A-levels in? Like Uni 1 is Taylors and Uni 2 is Sunway (example)? But the scholarship is until degree level isn't it? So do you know how does that work?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babymekimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When they mention about preferred course, they are talking about the foundation program or the degree programs? And they should give us a list of university so that we can choose Im confused with the application formed.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did they give the list of university to choose from? I am also a bit confused with the application. And are u guys going to e-mail it to them,or send it by post? Where did u guys get the form?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no list of universities to choose from, I guess you just write whichever uni/college you want to go to. In the Maybank Scholarship 2012 (last years) forum on lowyat, someone said that we should just leave the choice of uni blank as we are applying for pre-u courses and that will be up to the bank to decide. I'm not sure whether the same applies for this year. Should call up to check.

Downloaded the form from the website and printed it out. They allow applications either by post or email isn't it?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea they provide the form online but would prefer the form in it's physical copy if I sent it by mail. I know we can print it out but I wonder if they have a original form if u know what I mean. So we use our SPM trial result since the real results have not been released yet,right? What else do we need to provide other than SPM trial result,photocopy of IC,and parent's pay slip?

Primary School Children OctaneGirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So according to the application form , if I'm applying for a scholarship that sponsors me up to degree level , how do I fill up the university and course ? A-level or degree ?
    Last edited by OctaneGirl; 16-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger !

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi. where can I get the application form ? I searched the Maybank website, but the application form there if for last year's application.
    please n thank you.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusMaximus View Post
    Yea they provide the form online but would prefer the form in it's physical copy if I sent it by mail. I know we can print it out but I wonder if they have a original form if u know what I mean. So we use our SPM trial result since the real results have not been released yet,right? What else do we need to provide other than SPM trial result,photocopy of IC,and parent's pay slip?
    Maybe you can go to your nearest Maybank branch and ask? Or call them. Whatever else that is stated on the form I suppose. All those koko certs as well isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by mosyaz View Post
    hi. where can I get the application form ? I searched the Maybank website, but the application form there if for last year's application.
    please n thank you.
    www.maybank.com.my/scholarship

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babymekimmy For This Useful Post:

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's stated the date would be 24th March - 22nd April 2012. What does it mean? You can only start applying or submitting the form on 24th March onwards?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast