Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

ASEAN Scholarship 2013/2014

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ASEAN Scholarship 2013/2014

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ASEAN Scholarship 2013/2014

So the ASEAN scholarship 2014 has started to accept applications. I want to apply for the scholarship but before that I have to register to open an account. However your photo is required and it says "make sure your photo is taken against white background" and it gets me pretty nerve-wrecked right there. I don't have a white background photo... just the typical blue ones. If I put the blue background photo will they consider my application as not fitting?

Secondary School Student wannie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: ASEAN Scholarship 2013/2014

Quote Originally Posted by crazystranger View Post
    So the ASEAN scholarship 2014 has started to accept applications. I want to apply for the scholarship but before that I have to register to open an account. However your photo is required and it says "make sure your photo is taken against white background" and it gets me pretty nerve-wrecked right there. I don't have a white background photo... just the typical blue ones. If I put the blue background photo will they consider my application as not fitting?
    Err sort of since the instruction explicitly said white background. Not a terrible offense but Singaporeans' passport and ID photos are all with white background unlike Malaysians'. Anyway you can go to the local shops that provide services to take pictures of passport sized photos. They seem to know a lot of countries' format and obviously including Singapore's

http://theirhistory.blogspot.com

If you need my advice or anything, you can PM me at www.facebook.com/shiann.wan and i will try my best to answer you when I'm free Spams will not be entertained.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazystranger View Post
    Uh owh, I've just submitted my application and it seems that I've been pretty oblivious about the photo-thingy.Despite of the zealness, I've chosen one of my photo from facebook and cropped it into the size demanded.Totally facepalmedGuess I've to start diving on other scholarships.Boo Hoo!
    There are two things that are bad to the heart.
    Running uphill, and running down on people.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this the scholarship where the closing date is 28 March 2013? Are u guys applying for the Pre-U scholarship category?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusMaximus View Post
    Is this the scholarship where the closing date is 28 March 2013? Are u guys applying for the Pre-U scholarship category?
    Yeah we are. But I'm having a really hard time trying to reduce the kb size of the photo :L

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could easily search for Free Photo Converter on download.com to reformat and to readjust the size of your passport photo

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how can i apply for this ASEAN scholarship? and it's for 2012 SPM leaver right?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This scholarship doesn't provide full tuition fees

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys would u all use the trial or actual SPM results? Since the deadline is still long time to come, I think it's better to use our actual SPM results

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry
    can i ask a question?
    it say deadline is 28 march 2013
    and the supporting documents must send to them before the deadline
    but i asked them by email
    they told me that the supporting documents could be sent after they inform me
    so hw nw?
    can help me??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast