Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

please give some tips on current issues,anybody ??

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refers to JPA france engineering thread, pages 3. gt 70 of them there.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by julylight95 View Post
    Mine is also in Kajang.. tomorrow's tomorrow.. haha
    Good luck then ��

Quote Originally Posted by yinhan07 View Post
    Yo..I also curious about this
    I gave them my parents EA form.
    I think it's something like the slip gaji
    Last edited by louise17895; 24-04-2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does anybody know when the results of the interview will be released?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anybody did well in the interview? i think i screwed up mine

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twinklefish View Post
    anybody did well in the interview? i think i screwed up mine
    How u screwed up?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they gave the question which i dont know how to answer so i gave them answer they dont know LOL just crapping around. not only me, almost all of my group members did the same thing how was yours?

Lord of Spams 2009 Wiki Contributor Boyz_Zoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twinklefish
    Hey bro, I have some enquiries on this scholarship and since you're senior can you please help me ?
    1) I am afraid that German degree is not recognized by board of engineers malaysia as its degree programme is only 3.5 years while BEM says that you need to study at least 4 years only they will recognize you . Is that true ?
    2) if I need to continue my masters in order to get recognized by BEM will jpa sponsor me till my masters ? They sponsor straight or I need to attend interview and fight for the scholarship again ?
    3) if they don't sponsor , I think I will change my country to Japan. Here's another question , do you know what's the exact procedure to study on Japan like how many years for diploma and how many years for degree ? After getting a degree from Japan will BEM recognize that degree ?
    4) after getting my degree at Japan if I want to continue my masters there will jpa sponsor me ? Do I need to interview again ?

Thanks
    Hello, I'm studying in France. Thus, I don't know that much about German and Japan engineering. You should post in this thread, so that the seniors like nickvl and vseehua can help you out for German engineering. I'll help whn I know the answer but you might not get it in detail.

1) Based on the conditions stated on the BEM website, it's true. However, vseehua decided to start working after his degree and he managed to find a job. So, there is still of hope finding a job. Hopefully, vseehua can explain more.

2) Get good results and they will sponsor you. i don't think that there is any interview for that.

3 & 4) Here's an article promoting Japan engineering. I presume that the system is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by chopiex View Post
    Yo SPMers! Are you looking for scholarships that give you free (but hard-to-get) ticket to Japan? Let me tell you something, JPA offers that tickets. And it's up to you whether you want it or not. :

So, what's Japan program anyway? There's two type of programs offered by JPA (if u refer to the online application form) which are degree and diploma program. Both of these progams offer courses like Engineering/Kejuruteraan,Sains sosial/Social Science, Pharmacy/farmasi, Dentistry/Pergigian and etc (i dont knw the current one)

Diploma program/Program Teknikal Jepun(for bumis and non-bumis)

For this program, you will be taking intensive Japanese classes in Intec,Shah Alam for 1 year ++ and if you pass the special exam, you will continue your study in Technical College in Japan for 3 years. If you complete your study with good grades, you might be able to continue your degree in Japan too under JPA scholarship.

Degree Program/Program Akademik Jepun (for bumis only)

As for this one, you have to take foundation studies for 2 years in either Ambang Asuhan Jepun (AAJ), University Malaya or Institute Bahasa Teikyo(IBT).During your foundation, you will be learning Japanese Language and subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. All of these subjects will be taught in English in 1st sems and Japanese in 2nd sems and onwards. If you pass the special exam known as EJU (i cant remember what it is stand for), you can further your study in top national universities in Japan for 4 years.

The difference between this two program is that for degree, you have the guarantee to further your study untill degree level while the other one (diploma) dont have it.

As for me, im currently studying in UM for degree program. It's tough but i can assure you that you'll have so much fun studying here. If there are some mistakes in my information, pls do correct me.

People, hurry up!!! Start your scholarship hunting!!!Make sure you pick what's the best for yourself. Make a wise decision.Thank you and All the best!!!
    I don't know about the recognisation part of Japan engineering. I have never really notice ppl asking this question at Japan engineering thread.
    No, they won't sponsor your masters.
    Feel free to join The Spammers Association while you are still in ReCom. You'll get to spam a lot and also meet a lot of people here. :)

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any news? Please post here if you got a reply from JPA! I heard we will be getting a reply this week!

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hai, how u know that????

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast