Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Medicine,Dentistry and Pharmacy In Indonesia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Medicine,Dentistry and Pharmacy In Indonesia

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SORRY i want to ask some stupid questions....wat is UGM ?izit university gajah muda??where izit located?erm can JPA scholars study in this uni??Oh ya i heard sum 1 said University Padjajaran,Bandung is a good uni(for dentistry)..coz the class is conducted in english...Plus it is situated in a rural area (i mean not in jakarta but sumwhere in jawa)But is UGM dentistry conducted in eng????so scared to study in bhs indo..."sigh" is the entry test in eng....
    N there is sumthing i dun understand...jpa provides us 1 year foundation programme in ktupm shah alam then 6 years in indo...But i have a friend who went to indo for med straight away after spm n he will be studying for 6 years too...HOw come ??dat means the foundation programme is not necessary??huh!N if not mistaken sum jpa scholars do their a level in kolej teknologi timur for 2 years before further their study in indonesia...y they are doing a level n im just doing 1 year foundation for it???maybe its different programme or wat..?
    sorry maybe i sound annoying!but kindly seek for help help =)!thank you ...

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SORRY i want to ask some stupid questions....wat is UGM ?izit university gajah muda??where izit located?erm can JPA scholars study in this uni??Oh ya i heard sum 1 said University Padjajaran,Bandung is a good uni(for dentistry)..coz the class is conducted in english...Plus it is situated in a rural area (i mean not in jakarta but sumwhere in jawa)But is UGM dentistry conducted in eng????so scared to study in bhs indo..."sigh" is the entry test in eng....
    N there is sumthing i dun understand...jpa provides us 1 year foundation programme in ktupm shah alam then 6 years in indo...But i have a friend who went to indo for med straight away after spm n he will be studying for 6 years too...HOw come ??dat means the foundation programme is not necessary??huh!N if not mistaken sum jpa scholars do their a level in kolej teknologi timur for 2 years before further their study in indonesia...y they are doing a level n im just doing 1 year foundation for it???maybe its different programme or wat..?
    sorry maybe i sound annoying!but kindly seek for help help =)!thank you ...

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazieee
    ....wat is UGM ?izit university gajah muda??where izit located?...
    Yes. UGM = Gajah Mada University (In Indon, it's called Universitas Gadjah Mada). As stated by seancl85, it is located in Yogyakarta.

Just click the link provided by seancl85 to check out more on the universities. Or click here to link yourself to UGM's website straightaway.
    I'm Making A Difference.
    I'm MAD.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May i know is the dentistry class conducted in eng???It is not stated there in the website

i think the dentistry class in ugm will be conducted in english...but for pharmacy...half bahasa indonesia which is almost like bm and half in english...

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

referring to Crazieee questions...
    1stly,not all universities in indonesia provide 5 years med/dentistry programme
    so far..heard UGM provide 5 years for med/dentistry programme...
    but there are few universities like university padjadjaran,university sumatera utara ,university udayana bali,university airlangga..all also provide 6 years programme for med/den...
    so if u want to safe time....choose ugm as ur 1st choice..haha

Then,concerning ur friend did a med course there with 6 years after spm is because....some universities do offer pre-med programmes...so after they passed the test with a certain pointer...then only they are accepted into that uni...if they cant then,they have to retake..

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masdie
    Quote Originally Posted by seancl85
    that's why certain universities like ugm is very recognised world widely
    how do you define worldwide recognition? malaysia recognises a lot of med school around the world. but a question, can you go for post-grad education say in uk or us or australia or singapore with a degree from indonesia? because i'm quite sure you might have to sit for qualifying exams ie: plab in uk, usmle in us. if your definition of worldwide recognition is being eligible to sit for these qualifying tests then it's not very useful right? don't fire me. i'm questioning, not interrogating.
    oh....haha..1stly i have said earlier...feel free to give comment...so i wont fire u...
    em..yeah...i actually agreed to u..saying
    but a question, can you go for post-grad education say in uk or us or australia or singapore with a degree from indonesia?
    but i am pretty sure if our family background is not that rich...+ not getting a place in local uni + didnt get a jpa scholarship + aim to be a doctor,dentist or pharmacist ...then actually some ppl have no choice to choose indonesia,russia or ukraine...i am not trying to say indonesia is the best nor promoting indonesia...well,i am still a malaysian too...but do u think izzit the same if u study medicine in malaysia or indonesia....do u think there's a big difference?..i would suggest if u have money...it's better 2 do medicine in IMU than UM,UKM or UMS,rite?..coz IMU has twinning programme to foreign universities in UK,Aust n etc

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first of all, thank you for not firing me and for being understanding.

i am pretty sure if our family background is not that rich...+ not getting a place in local uni + didnt get a jpa scholarship + aim to be a doctor,dentist or pharmacist ...then actually some ppl have no choice to choose indonesia,russia or ukraine...
    yup, you've probably summed up a lot of things.

but do u think izzit the same if u study medicine in malaysia or indonesia....do u think there's a big difference?
    in terms of teaching, i'm not sure because i'm not familiar with indonesian med schools. in term of books, the students themselves can buy their own books. but in term of facilities and exposure? will it be similar? i think indonesia will be a bit poor compared to m'sia. there's difference. but i think to become a doctor, you'll have to be hardworking. maybe you don't see much during med school, many still don't know much even after graduating, so i guess a little bit more of hardwork during internship will help.

i would suggest if u have money...it's better 2 do medicine in IMU than UM,UKM or UMS,rite?..coz IMU has twinning programme to foreign universities in UK,Aust n etc
    nope, i would rather go to local univs. twinning degrees are not recognised outside m'sia. although degrees from imu and some other private med schools are recognised for purposes of sitting for qualifying exams overseas.

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha...oh tnkx for ur infomation masdie..didnt know that some of the twinning programme in imu is might not be recognised...
    anyway,what are u doing now masdie...are u studying medicine?..n where re u from?[/b]

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default in a hurry

but i might..hehe...just taken an entrance test for ugm....n about 200+ appyling for medicine.....
    hi. im 18 n i took my SPm last year. my plan was to do pre-u in csmu, ukraine. since it is deregonised, i have to think of other options. where r u exactly studyin? r there any race discrimination issues there? please answer ASAP? thank u.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast