Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

MUET questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MUET questions

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MUET questions

Hi, I have had my muet speaking this morning. Here's the questions:

How a new graduate can succeed at work
    - Communication skills
    - Cooperate skills
    - Computer skills
    - Self-discipline

If you're one of the candidates taking muet in October 2006, pls share the questions here.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi..Innocent...We have a special thread for form six students-OFFICIAL THREAD:topics on form six sTPM...Why don't u join in...as most of the form six recommers are concentrated at that thread.We have also discussed about muet topics there and regarding other stuffs related to studies...Hope u won't hesitate to join our group.... ..cheers

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Innocent:yeah, u can join the thread mentioned by sunshine88....

However....we can still make this the special thread just for MUET question for easier reference.(b'cos I think the F6 official thread under education section is kinda 'crowded' wif diff kinda information and it's pretty hard for us to search the specify info in tat thread...)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To let the ball start rolling.....I copy and paste some of the posts frm the Education=>OFFICIAL THREAD:topics on form six sTPM

Task A: A good life partner should be religious
    Task B:...Which do u think would make a good life partner?
    1)should be religious
    2)should be good looking
    3)should be wealthy
    4)should be fun to be with
    the challenges that youth in 21st century face..
    (a) knowledgeable skils.
    (b)the resourceful
    (c) ICT
    (d) to be good in studies and active in extra-cocu..
    Decide the best way to attract more customer to the supermarket:
    i)Items sold are fresh and varied
    ii)business hour of supermarket to be extended
    iii)courteous and helpful staffs
    iv)Items sold at reasonable price
    other topic I heard is how to increase the reading habit....another one is how to increase the num of tourists....but I'm not so sure abt the option....

I welcome anyone who hv taken the MUET speaking test this year to post the questions u got in tis thread.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another question I copied from this site showing all muet 2006 questions:
    How to encourage the students to read more?

Set up a reading corner around the college
    Equip the library with more interesting materials
    Second hand book store
    Reward those who read more

Yes, I'll join the group you've mentioned. But I think that it's more appropriate to start a thread like this one to discuss MUET because the group (thread) you've mentioned is too "rojak" with various topics. Also, the thread is under Education forum...
    Malaysia Students - A blog about Malaysian major examinations, education news, student resources, student's thoughts & everything relates to Malaysian students.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Obesity is on the rise among Malaysian children.If this problem of overweight children is not checked now,in about 20 years' time there will be many M'sian adults suffereing from a variety of ailments such as diabetes,heart problems and hypertension.As a writer for a local health magazine,write a report on the causes of obesity among M'sian children and how this problem can be overcome.Use the info given in the following illustrations.U may add any other relevant infos to make your report interesting-should be less than 250 words"

Causes of Obesity Among Children
    PARTICIPATION IN SPORTS ACTIVITIES
    DECLINING AMONG CHILDREN,SAYS MINISTER
    FOR SPORTS

*The illustrations include a person in front of a computer..and a nother person watching television while eating junk foods.

No.of fast food outlets in year
    1990=100,in 2000=350

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine88
    Obesity is on the rise among Malaysian children...
    Hi sunshine88, may I know what's the source for this essay question? Your school? Past year? Tuition?
    Malaysia Students - A blog about Malaysian major examinations, education news, student resources, student's thoughts & everything relates to Malaysian students.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my school....I did mention it in our form six thread,if u realized..but didn't mention it here.....Should have mentioned it anyway...
    It's my final year Muet paper 4 question...

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MUET questions

bump bump ^^
    MUET require us to write narrative essay ,description essay,argumentative essay or expository essay??? I went to the STPM Muet Orientation day yesterday but still couldn't fully understand which essays should we read.My school teacher would help us to register my name to sit for the MUET Test in the end of the year 2011,I should prepare by now to get band 5.Which MUET revisions book you bought?Seniors,please answer my questions.
    mini but mighty

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MUET questions

Quote Originally Posted by erikanyam View Post
    bump bump ^^
    MUET require us to write narrative essay ,description essay,argumentative essay or expository essay??? I went to the STPM Muet Orientation day yesterday but still couldn't fully understand which essays should we read.My school teacher would help us to register my name to sit for the MUET Test in the end of the year 2011,I should prepare by now to get band 5.Which MUET revisions book you bought?Seniors,please answer my questions.
    MUET only asks for argumentative essay. You are presented with a case and your task is to formulate a thesis and back it up with supporting arguments.

Personally I never bought any revision books. However, since I was a debater argumentative essays came natural to me (Writing was my weakest part of MUET though). You would probably want to read more factual/argumentative articles, even if they aren't from revision books.
    Per Aspera Ad Astra

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markwongsk For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast