Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Biasiswa Yayasan Sarawak

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Biasiswa Yayasan Sarawak

  1. #1
    Primary School Children
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Biasiswa Yayasan Sarawak

    erm...anyone here from sarawak knows that the yayasan award (RM500) is only given to the straight As student or...? TT-TT i am not straight As student la.........
    can anyone help?

  2. #2
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SPM Yayasan Award?

    I'm not that sure on how it's awarded. But, my teachers said that only straight A's students will be awarded. But then again, I have a friend who got a B3 and another with a B4 who got the award. And some straight A's students didn't get it.

    So, I'm not too sure of how students are being awarded.

  3. #3
    Secondary School Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    then you wont get it..

    your topic is wrong.. its not a "biasiswa" its just an award.

    and about helping, maybe appealing for your results might help.. otherwise you wont get it. its only for straight A scorers.

  4. #4
    Secondary School Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purpleshimmers
    SPM Yayasan Award?

    I'm not that sure on how it's awarded. But, my teachers said that only straight A's students will be awarded. But then again, I have a friend who got a B3 and another with a B4 who got the award. And some straight A's students didn't get it.

    So, I'm not too sure of how students are being awarded.
    its done by the school. they send in a profile for you. then the awards department will determine who gets it...

    about your friends who were straight a scorers, perhaps they did not opt to do form 6, and also, your school did not apply for the award for them. I did not enter form 6 but I asked my principal to apply on my behalf.

  5. #5
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm...funny because most people in my school got it.I think non straight As included. Don't worry too much. The money will come to you if you're meant to get it. ;p They usually give to straight A students(almost certainly). I don't think you have to apply because we sure DIDN'T apply. Suddenly, durian runtuh one day when someone called us to attend the ceremony. They have it every year. If you're lucky, a mistake could make you get the money twice so RM1000

  6. #6
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you guys mean the "reward" for getting good results in SPM right? The RM500? Well, it seems like as long as you get 9As and above in SPM, no matter whether it's A1 or A2, you're eligible for it. And there's apparently no need to apply, not that i'm aware of. I got it two years ago and don't remember having to apply, they just told us to go for the ceremony to receive it, that's all.

  7. #7
    Undergraduate JetLee0510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    PJ
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,503
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so is it tis type of award only available for Sarawakian ? Wat bout other states? Is there any same sort of yayasan ...?

  8. #8
    The Student Administrator vseehua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,903
    Thanks
    457
    Thanked 537 Times in 302 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wandkey
    I think you guys mean the "reward" for getting good results in SPM right? The RM500? Well, it seems like as long as you get 9As and above in SPM, no matter whether it's A1 or A2, you're eligible for it. And there's apparently no need to apply, not that i'm aware of. I got it two years ago and don't remember having to apply, they just told us to go for the ceremony to receive it, that's all.
    The school will do all the paper work for you guys, you will be informed if you are selected.

    And someone change the title of this thread pls, it's not the yayasan sarawak scholarship, it's the reward for excellent students given out by yayasan sarawak.

    And JetLee, yes, it's only available for Sarakians...
    "Never argue with an idiot (or a troll)… they’ll just drag you down to their level and beat you to a pulp with their experience." -Internet 1:1

    It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

    Check out our ReCom wiki!
    Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!

  9. #9
    Undergraduate JetLee0510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    PJ
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,503
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vseehua
    Quote Originally Posted by wandkey
    I think you guys mean the "reward" for getting good results in SPM right? The RM500? Well, it seems like as long as you get 9As and above in SPM, no matter whether it's A1 or A2, you're eligible for it. And there's apparently no need to apply, not that i'm aware of. I got it two years ago and don't remember having to apply, they just told us to go for the ceremony to receive it, that's all.
    The school will do all the paper work for you guys, you will be informed if you are selected.

    And someone change the title of this thread pls, it's not the yayasan sarawak scholarship, it's the reward for excellent students given out by yayasan sarawak.

    And JetLee, yes, it's only available for Sarakians...
    oh I see ...for sarawakian noly... thn I wish u all good Luck ~

  10. #10
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kuching,Sarawak
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Our profiles have to be sent in?What if our principal doesn't know about that?No money is it?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Info: Yayasan Biasiswa Sarawak Tunku Abdul Rahman
    By shuwenteo in forum Scholarships
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-03-2012, 12:24 AM
  2. Info: Biasiswa Nasional
    By topchef2 in forum Scholarships
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 21-07-2010, 09:34 PM
  3. Info: [BS] Biasiswa Scholarship
    By invinciblebunny in forum Scholarships
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-01-2010, 08:50 PM
  4. Sarawak pwns Penang
    By vseehua in forum Social and Entertainment Corner
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 04:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO