Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Free SPM,STPM trial papers for download!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free SPM,STPM trial papers for download!

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Free SPM,STPM trial papers for download!

Hello there,my dad and me are working on a forum to enable students to discuss examination stuff and exchange papers there..All the papers are attached to the web and can be downloaded instantly

Feel free to take a look and contribute too..BTW,my dad is a SPM chemistry teacher,with 25+ years of experience and currently the group leader of pemeriksa for chemistry paper..I'm an ex-STPM student..2006 STPM student..

Click here to go to the studies section!!

Ps: Just to share my papers that i did be4 having my 2006 STPM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jingyong For This Useful Post:

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still looking around..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jingyong
    still looking around..
    ok.. I'm here. SUpport. I dun need it, at least for the moment. But if this was created when I was SPM, I think tis wld be a great help. So, thanks.

Secondary School Student jayden's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting site. Hope it grows soon for everyone's benefit. I noticed an STPM cert in one of the thread. 4 flat too. Yours, jingyong?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jingyong.. emmhm m.. a guy...
    it mayb a bit late now.. but Congrats to ur SIMPLY AMAZING STPM result ~ !!!

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting site. Hope it grows soon for everyone's benefit. I noticed an STPM cert in one of the thread. 4 flat too. Yours, jingyong?
    yaya..mine

I'm just digging out all the papers i did last year and share with u all..however,u all can attach urs there also when u get ur trial papers..my dad will distribute the SPM chem papers after the trial also..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Free SPM,STPM trial papers for download!

Quote Originally Posted by jingyong
    Hello there,my dad and me are working on a forum to enable students to discuss examination stuff and exchange papers there..All the papers are attached to the web and can be downloaded instantly

Feel free to take a look and contribute too..BTW,my dad is a SPM chemistry teacher,with 25+ years of experience and currently the group leader of pemeriksa for chemistry paper..I'm an ex-STPM student..2006 STPM student..

Click here to go to the studies section!!

Ps: Just to share my papers that i did be4 having my 2006 STPM.
    salute to u and ur dad for this great effort.....

I wil try upload mine aft I sit for my Percubaan ....hopefully

The Student Administrator vseehua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A friendly advice: Currently, openly distributing public exam papers are to be considered an infringement of copyright of the Syndicate of Examinations, Malaysia. The forum owners are threading a line between a free life and a lawsuit here...
    "Never argue with an idiot (or a troll)… they’ll just drag you down to their level and beat you to a pulp with their experience." -Internet 1:1

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
    Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!

ReCom Addict Administrator youngyew's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vseehua
    A friendly advice: Currently, openly distributing public exam papers are to be considered an infringement of copyright of the Syndicate of Examinations, Malaysia. The forum owners are threading a line between a free life and a lawsuit here...
    I am not sure whether this is true; but if it is, then the forum owner should be careful about the regulation.

I guess the more legal way is to put up questions which are slightly modified from the original questions but retain the essence of it. You might also want to jumble up the order of questions so that it's not easily recognizable as a copy of the copyrighted papers.

This is what some websites do when they put up international competition questions without permission. Totally legal or not, I'm not sure.
    [][][][flickr]

Check out our ReCom wiki!
    Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ops..izzit??but the papers there didn't put any "copyrights" word or something..Not very sure about this..anyway,i'll check it out..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast