Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Are the monkey is herbivore or omnivore?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the monkey is herbivore or omnivore?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are the monkey is herbivore or omnivore?

Can you tell me the answer?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wahahha i think monkey is omnivore
    chimpanzee eat monkey wat... 8O 8O 8O
    at the same time they also eat fruities
    hahaha

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHAT? chimpanzees eat monkeys? really arr....omg i had no idea
    but i do agree that monkeys are omnivores because other than eating fruits they eat insects too

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you agree with the idea that human evolved from monkeys, or chimpanzees or what ever(personally I think it's from a different species). Then you can say that monkeys are omnivore because we are! This leads us to another question, or topic, if you want to open one: Do you agree with the idea of human evolved from monkeys?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Chin
    If you agree with the idea that human evolved from monkeys, or chimpanzees or what ever(personally I think it's from a different species). Then you can say that monkeys are omnivore because we are! This leads us to another question, or topic, if you want to open one: Do you agree with the idea of human evolved from monkeys?
    NO. Human is cuter! I wonder when will the monkeys at Zoo will become a human being? And why on earth human never give birth to monkeys or orang utans or chimpanzee.. And if you want, pls open another topic.

ReCom Addict Administrator youngyew's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha wei, human did not evolve from Monkey, Chimpanzee or Orangutan. We are simply "relatives" - we descended from similar ancestors, which were technically called "great apes".

Scientific evidences abound that support the common descend, so it's not really that much of a controversy as some may lead you to believe. In the scientific circle, there's almost no doubt about the validity of the common descend, and the theory of evolution in general. It's already as established as the other scientific theories you have learnt about - theory of relativity, newton's law of gravitation, kinetic theory of gas etc. The relationship between human and other apes are supported by evidences from genetics, morphology, archaeology, biochemistry etc.

If you are interested in the evolution of human and evolution in general, you can always refer to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_evolution
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Evolution is not a matter of belief, it's a hard science.
    [][][][flickr]

Check out our ReCom wiki!
    Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!

Secondary School Student forEVA's Avatar
    opposite di di's room, McD's just across the street, balcony facing Kek Lok Si & Penang Hill. :)
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they're definitely omnivorous! the monkeys in the Penang Botanical Gardens eat what the heck ever they can get from terrorizing people! they hunt in packs! i was eating biscuits while walking in the Gardens with a friend n a pack of monkeys suddenly appeared outta nowhere, obviously aiming for the biscuits in my hands. scared the crap outta me man! i even caught a monkey drinking kopi-o while eating a sausage that it snatched from a young girl in the Gardens! totally hate them!so what do u think?? herbivores?? i dont think so...
    信我者死;不信我者不得好死。
    oyah, the above statement means that i support communism.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for offensive content

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forEVA
    they're definitely omnivorous! the monkeys in the Penang Botanical Gardens eat what the heck ever they can get from terrorizing people! they hunt in packs! i was eating biscuits while walking in the Gardens with a friend n a pack of monkeys suddenly appeared outta nowhere, obviously aiming for the biscuits in my hands. scared the crap outta me man! i even caught a monkey drinking kopi-o while eating a sausage that it snatched from a young girl in the Gardens! totally hate them!so what do u think?? herbivores?? i dont think so...

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, they really eat whatever they can snatch from human. My mom is teaching at a girl school beside a jungle that have many monkeys. When recess time, the monkeys will sneak into the classrooms and start hunting for foods and drinks. They even know how to open tupperware and plastic bottle. Btw they also quite smart, they don't drink water, they drink coke and other soft drinks ! Luckily last few years the MPPJ came and move most of the monkeys to other places. Last time i also saw a picture of a monkey smoking in the Star 8O .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast