Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

[STPM] Form 6 Offer Letter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [STPM] Form 6 Offer Letter

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JPA results willl be released on the 2nd week of May not 3rd week so JPA results will not be announced on 12th May but a week earlier.

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle90 View Post
    12 of may... that's wat i heard...
    Really that early meh? Hmm.. can't be la.. there is stil some muet speaking test going on that time.. i think one week before school close for the holidays..

Secondary School Student stupidboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
    Strange...in my time i can just go take form 6 without the need for any offer letter...
    Yeah, during your time anyone can take F6 without any offer letter. But last year(I don't know when it started), they said that only those who have the offer letter can go to F6. For example, if you got matrix, you won't be shortlisted for F6. And if you changed your mind and you don't want to go to matrix anymore, then you'll have to apply for F6. I think that there are some form to fill or something like that.

Primary School Children nicky_chin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stupidboy View Post
    Yeah, during your time anyone can take F6 without any offer letter. But last year(I don't know when it started), they said that only those who have the offer letter can go to F6. For example, if you got matrix, you won't be shortlisted for F6. And if you changed your mind and you don't want to go to matrix anymore, then you'll have to apply for F6. I think that there are some form to fill or something like that.
    Really I thought that people who got matrix will also get F6

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tarikh pendaftaran tingkatan enam bawah bagi tahun 2008 ialah pada 12 Mei 2008.
    Semakan keputusan kemasukan ke tingkatan enam bermula pada 6 Mei 2008 di laman web http://www.moe.gov.my

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Semakan keputusan kemasukan ke tingkatan enam bermula pada 6 Mei 2008 di laman web http://www.moe.gov.my
    where did you get this statement? May i know? Thx

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makluman Kemasukan Ke Tingkatan 6 Bawah Sesi 2008
    2008-04-22

MAKLUMAN

Sila klik untuk memuat-turun syarat-syarat permohonan dan borang permohonan ke tingkatan enam:

Syarat-syarat Kelayakan Masuk ke Tingkatan Enam Bawah 2008 di Sekolah Menengah Bantuan Penuh Kerajaan
    Borang Rayuan Permohonan memasuki Tingkatan Enam Bawah 2007 bagi calon Sekolah Kerajaan Berdasarkan Pencapaian Kokurikulum (T6BKK)
    Borang Permohonan memasuki Tingkatan Enam Bawah 2007 bagi calon persendirian & sekolah swasta (T6BCP)

taken from http://www.moe.gov.my/tayang.php?lam...hs=my&mod=baca
    amazed

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi
    i went back to my school to ask bout the same things too
    according to them, 1week before the school starts(12 may) only we'll get the letter
    and yup! we have to go back to our ex school to get that leter

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlotte.JL For This Useful Post:

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I know from my school, the lower sixers are coming in on the 12th of May 2008.

Primary School Children jingying's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

180,630 pelajar layak masuk Tingkatan Enam

SERAMAI 180,630 lulusan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2007 layak memasuki Tingkatan Enam Bawah di 765 sekolah menengah harian dan teknik seluruh negara, tahun ini.

127,879 layak memasuki aliran kemanusiaan, manakala 52,751 lagi sains.

Jumlah berkenaan tidak termasuk 32,685 lulusan yang mendapat tawaran memasuki program matrikulasi.

Bagi calon berjaya tetapi sedang mengikuti Program Latihan Khidmat Negara pula, mereka boleh melapor diri sebaik saja tamat kursus itu.

Statistik mengikut negeri bagi aliran kemanusiaan dan sains bagi Perak, masing-masing 12,187 dan 5,442; Selangor (17,445 dan 10,526), Pahang (9,144 dan 2,893), Kelantan (12,578 dan 3,450), Sabah (10,509 dan 2,070), Johor (15,040 dan 5,989). Kedah (10,190 dan 3,229), Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan (359 dan 84), Melaka (4,359 dan 1,986), Negeri Sembilan (5,426 dan 2,426), Pulau Pinang (5,687 dan 3,90, Perlis (1,707 dan 447), Sarawak (9,317 dan 3,784), Terengganu (8,419 dan 2,445), Putrajaya (191 dan 82) serta Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (5,321 dan 3,990).
    from myself_psl blog..thanks to her..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast