Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Life in Kolej Matrikulasi Perak

Thread: Life in Kolej Matrikulasi Perak

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Life in Kolej Matrikulasi Perak

Hey...I hope there's someone who can share with me their experience or any info about the kolej matrikulasi perak here..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smile! View Post
    Hey...I hope there's someone who can share with me their experience or any info about the kolej matrikulasi perak here..
    That's what I taking about, you just can't get any scrap of information about matrikulasi perak. No one and so far the website also not working.

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXACTLY!
    it seems like there's hardly a senior from there...
    and i wonder WHY the links for the websites for other states are functional except for perak.. HAIH!

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a senior from KMPk. I have just pm you.Just a brief intro, KMPk stands for Kolej Matrikulasi Perak. There are 3 blocks of girls'hostel and 2 blocks of boys' hostel. There is a multipurpose hall(dewan serbaguna or DSG), a field, a place near the field called astaka, few tennis courts, few basketall courts, 2squash courts and i heard they are going to build a swimming pool outsite the collge area(not too sure bout it though). There are 6lecture halls, 3 big ones and 3small ones. hmm...Any questions just pm me. Sometimes i just missed out post like these...

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reply On Life In Matrik Perak

i am a new student in matrik pk so how is studies like in matrik pk

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Life in Kolej Matrikulasi Perak

in perak don hv heater in hostel bathroom rite??

then does everyone bath at morning??

i hear ppl say in orientation week hv to wake up at 4.30 am.... so if we hv to wake up damn early, then we hv to bath wif cold water arrh??

Primary School Children zekrypton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Life in Kolej Matrikulasi Perak

Hello, to whoever that may be concerned.
    Well, I supposed you must be freaked out with the idea of going to school with people who do not share the same skin colour as you. Of course, this would appear very much to be a hysteria that might have struck you down beforehand, flooding you with overwhelming decrees that are simply the projection of your bewildered imagination.
    However, speaking as a senior here, there is nothing to worry about. It's gonna be fun! The thought of leaving mummy and daddy behind would be a little worrysome in the beginning. Sooner or later as you trespass time, those thought would, pooof!, vanish into thin air. No worry. It's not even really a one-year programme but 10 months. If your form six friends think that this is a substandard education, inferior to any kinds offered out there, ignore them. The point is simple - to get into the university, securing the very much desired, coveted critical courses i.e. chemical engineering, medic, dentistry, pharmacy.
    Don't panelize me for pointing out the odds, but, a CGPA 3.5 is indeed very good when it comes to STPM, but the chance of that buying you a pass into medical faculty in uni is much less than paper-thin.
    It's true that you will have malay lecturers that would nag the whole day in the lecture halls, tutorial rooms, DSG (now known as Dewan Sri Kinta - like why they changed the name?). But, truly I tell you, you can be proud of who you are when you secure a CGPA 4.0 in matrik when you count on nothing but your own strength. You can boast about this when your form 6 friends belittle you because they can choose whichever tuition teachers from A to Z, whichever they may prefer. In the end, you're the one with higher chance of going to med school, anyway.

Doubt no more. Since so many people have done it, why couldn't you?

KMPk student,
    Year 08/09.
    Last edited by zekrypton; 01-05-2009 at 03:48 PM.