Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Biasiswa Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Tahun 2008 Kelolaan Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biasiswa Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Tahun 2008 Kelolaan Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam

Secondary School Student khuanoz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Biasiswa Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Tahun 2008 Kelolaan Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam

Biasiswa Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Tahun 2008 Kelolaan Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam

Introduction

yeaps the prestigious scholarship exclusively for 'cream of the crop' as quoted from an interview article with the director of JPA himself..haha

But we also have the Agong?s Scholarship for a dozen people.

This is for the cr?me de la cr?me. We get special people to do the selecting. It?s for Malaysians studying locally or abroad.

First-class is the basic requirement. They can go anywhere in the world. They get double the allowance.

One day, a deputy minister called me: ?Please help me. My daughter applied for the Agong?s Scholarship. She?s first-class.?

I said: ?YB, everybody (applying) is first-class.?

If they are successful, they get a letter from the king. They have an audience with the king. If you look at them, you know they are brilliant. Not everybody can talk to the king without stammering.

The selection process is very tough. And when they come back, they don?t have to work for the government. But they have to work for the country.
    the actual link to the article (there's a 'great' picture of the guy also! =P)

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Links

Here's the link the the site with all the complete details..

http://www.jpa.gov.my/2008/07/826/

And the link for those who'd like to download it in .doc format

(see attached file)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    General Info

Okie since its easy to post i might as well post everything over here to make things easier eh..

Tarikh Tutup
    6 Ogos 2008

Kursus
    Biasiswa Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tahun 2008 Kelolaan Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam

Tajaan
    Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam

Rujukan
    Lampiran (maklumat penuh)

Kategori
    Warganegara Malaysia sahaja

Syarat-syarat Permohonan Syarat kelayakan yang ditetapkan adalah seperti berikut:

-Warganegara Malaysia;

-Berumur tidak melebihi 30 tahun pada tahun memulakan pengajian;
    Memiliki Ijazah Sarjana Muda / Sarjana yang diiktiraf oleh Kerajaan dengan pencapaian CGPA minimum 3.75 atau kelas pertama atau yang setaraf dengannya;

-Aktif dalam kegiatan ko-kurikulum atau aktiviti kemasyarakatan atau menghasilkan kerja-kerja kreatif dan inovatif;

-Mahir dalam lebih daripada satu bahasa antarabangsa; dan

-Mendapat tempat pengajian di institusi pengajian tinggi awam tempatan atau di universiti terkemuka dunia (Ivy League) dan setara.

-Bagi pemohon yang terdiri daripada kakitangan perkhidmatan awam, pemohon hendaklah mengisi borang tambahan iaitu borang JPA(L)LDP 1B/96 (Pin.1/2003) dengan pengesahan markah LNPT oleh Ketua Jabatan untuk 3 tahun (2005, 2006 dan 2007).

Tempat
    Universiti Terkemuka (Dalam dan Luar Negara)

Tempoh
    Ph.D ( 3 tahun )

Sarjana ( 1 - 2 tahun )

Dokumen Permohonan
    -Borang Biasiswa Yang di-Pertuan Agong

-JPA(L)LDP 1B/96 (Pin.1/2003) (Perlu diisi oleh Kakitangan Perkhidmatan Awam Sahaja)

Pegawai Bertanggungjawab
    Cik Halila Faiza Zainal Abidin
    Tel: 03-8885 3419

Faks: 03-88892171

Emel: [email address]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's about all from me..anyone interested do check it out..hope they have a better sense in really picking out the supposed cr?me de la cr?me =)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khuanoz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

ooops i almost forgotten about the attached file..here it is =)
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to khuanoz For This Useful Post:

College Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khuanoz View Post
    -Mahir dalam lebih daripada satu bahasa antarabangsa
    Wow, a tough one! Is mandarin considered an international language?
    Every worthwhile accomplishment has its stages of drudgery: A beginning, a struggle, a VICTORY!!

Experiences of Insignificant City Folk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sAmurAi-X View Post
    Wow, a tough one! Is mandarin considered an international language?
    lol i guess so..i think they mean international like the main languages such as english, mandarin, indian, french, japanese, spanish, german and so forth..but lesser known such as local dialects and stuff cannot la..haha

Primary School Children
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

khunoz , do u apply for that?

this agung scholarships is for the 1st degree holder rite?

jpa is getting richer and richer in the sense of the sponsorships increase tremendously over the past few years...lol

Secondary School Student abuzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, many scholarships nowadays.and its deliciously rewarding.the agung scholarship is delicious

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tent View Post
    khunoz , do u apply for that?

this agung scholarships is for the 1st degree holder rite?

jpa is getting richer and richer in the sense of the sponsorships increase tremendously over the past few years...lol
    nope im still in form 6 so ya you guys have a go for it if you can =)
    i read from newspapers there are only a handful-around 10 scholars selected out of possible thousands..haha so ya all the best ya

and yup jpa richer but not really investing properly..if you noe wat i mean..haha

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar View Post
    yeah, many scholarships nowadays.and its deliciously rewarding.the agung scholarship is delicious
    'delicious'? oook..that's an interesting choice of words..i'd say its the most prestigious scholarship offered in malaysia by the government and to be selected you must be some sort of a genius in your own right =)
    Last edited by khuanoz; 10-07-2008 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~~Update~~

from http://esila.jpa.gov.my/portaljpa.php

ADALAH DIMAKLUMKAN BAHAWA KEPUTUSAN PANGGILAN TEMUDUGA BAGI PERMOHONAN BIASISWA YANG DI PERTUAN AGONG (YDPA) AKAN DIUMUMKAN MULAI 15 OGOS 2008 (JUMAAT).
    PERMOHONAN BOLEH DISEMAK MELALUI LAMAN WEB JABATAN PERKHIDMATAN AWAM MALAYSIA MULAI TARIKH DI ATAS.

i'd like to see who actually applied and who eventually will be awarded in the end..haha

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello. Can anyone of you briefly tell the process for the Biasiswa Agong interview? Will it be in group or individually? Thank you in advance.

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy_LCT1984 View Post
    Hello. Can anyone of you briefly tell the process for the Biasiswa Agong interview? Will it be in group or individually? Thank you in advance.
    when i went for the interview 2 years ago, there was only 1 interview to do. you go early, register yourself and hope you get a nice panel. most probably those who will be interviewing you have a background in the area you are interested to study. there were 3 people on the panel who interviewed me and the head was one of the top guys in the field.

they started off asking some social questions. then at that time, asked me about the elections, my work. it's important that you show you know what is going in Malaysia too, so just read the newspaper. at least know what the headline topics are and are able to give ur opinion. jangan jadi katak di bawah tempurung! and oh yeah, pls know who the Agong is, name and some very simple background info. it's his scholarship so know something about him!

and then they'll ask about ur studies, what ur interest, etc. didn't seem that complicated that you had to show u r smart or anything. it will come across by the way you talk and interact. be confident and be relaxed. my attitude was if i get, then good. if not, then nevermind. there'll be other opportunities.

JPA said there is no quota for different groups or anything. the brightest and best potential will get it. so all the best, yall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast