Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Essay: Why you deserve this scholarship?

Thread: Essay: Why you deserve this scholarship?

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Essay: Why you deserve this scholarship?

I'm going to write an essay entitled "Why you deserve this scholarship?"
    Who can give some ideas for me?
    Please.......
    I don't think that I can write a good essay.
    So, i need some points.
    Thanks for those reply my thread. ^^

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Essay: Why you deserve this scholarship?

oh my god...do my homework thread...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can't think of any reason, maybe you don't deserve it after all...

Sorry to be of no help haha. But here are some questions you should probably ask yourself:

1. Am I financially secure?

2. What is the course I am pursuing and it's relevance to my passion?

3. What qualities are prominent which would allow me to make full use of the scholarship?

4. How do I intend to contribute to the society?

5. Any powerful personal encounter/anecdote which leads to my choosing this particular field?

I think one should not drone on and on on their academic prowess, let the academic documents testify for themselves. Take the opportunity to shed some light on your personal characteristics and aspirations. Let them see you are not all books and encyclopaedias. Add your own personal touch.

Sorry again that I can't give you ideas, you have to find them yourself. It's YOUR essay

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markwongsk For This Useful Post:

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm.. take one hour or two to sit down and drink a cup of tea. The idea is to relax first. And then, think from the point of view of the interviewer. What do you want them to see you as? What attitude do you think they seek for? What part of you makes you think that you should win the interviewers heart? Also, highlight your achievements in co-curricular activities and academic. Make a draft first and then organise your points according to what you think its the most important to the interviewers.

Remember, put yourself in the shoes of the interviewer. Don't waste their time. Get straight to your point. Impress them at the beginning. Only then, they won't find your essay as normal as the other thousands that they are going to read.

Finally, good luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to choogirl For This Useful Post:

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is all up to you..if you cant think, then how it is with the intervw??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not gonna tell u why u deserve the scholarship but i can offer u some important tips which might be useful:

(1) Make sure u don't go overboard over your achievements. State your claim, straight to the point and don't beat around the bush. Be objective. Tell your highest rank in your club immediately.

eg. instead of saying : i joined the prefectorial board of my school since I was form 1 and was promoted to bla bla.. in form 3 then in form 4.. bla bla..

Don't waste ur time. Say straight away what is the highest rank u ever held in the prefectorial board.

(2) Twist your words to make your negative characteristics look positive(this is kinda tricky so u might want me to review it first)

eg. bad thing about me is stubborn. I hate to listen to others.

If we express it in a positive manner, I will say, I'm a stubborn person who refuses to give in so easily. I always work and try my best in whatever I do in life. I will always think of many ways to solve my problems even if it takes all night.

(3) Make sure u include ur dreams, what u hope for in the future. Since it's an essay, I presume u can actually state ur claim of long-term goals. Don't just look to obtain this scholarship. Tell them what u can do with this scholarship. What u want to be from this scholarship.

Well, these are the 3 main stuffs I can tell u. Hehe. Just try ur best. Btw, just curious, what scholarship is this anyway?
    F.Y.I. I like to eat apples and bananas

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to senksiang90 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, wat is this essay for?

Secondary School Student
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this essay is concerning IMU medical scholarship. recall seeing this section.. lolz.. haven't write mine though.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Due to complaint from ReCommer, I closed this thread. It is not quite fair to others to seek help on "homework" here. I hope JaeJoong,you can understand the situation. GoodLuck in Everything.
    往者不可谏,来者犹可追。尔俸尔禄,民脂民膏,下民易虐,上天难欺。

Federation of Malaysia is formed by Sarawak, North Borneo, Malaya (and Singapore) by 16 Sept 1963. It has nothing to do with 31 Aug 1957. Just saying.