Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan 2009

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan 2009

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyuko View Post
    Ehm..i help u answer , since ur quetions is not reply by anyone yet

- U will have a room with four bed and four table , we don use double decker

- u cant choose ur roomate , it is decided when u register there..if u register at the same time with ur friends , u might living in the same dorm...or lucky enough in the same room..

- the course is given but u can change after that...

- the girls dorm doesnt have wifi , but the boys dorm do , as they pay for it..(i dont know about that in ur batch later , u would get one if u people active enough to suggest it...)

-Labuan has serious water problem , remember to owez store water in ur pail..For gurls , if u r in dorm B , C and D..u have lots of work to do with water..

-The new system and syllabus has been set in this new batch , tats mean..syllabus will be difff a bit..and the time is from 8.30am til 4.30pm which the curiculum also been included(correct me if im wrong)

-For my advice..involves in activities..study smart by doing notes and ask lectures when u dont understand..don skip classes(unless u r smart enough to do so..)sleep and eat well.( getting sick at KML is like more than hell).
    U can either bring laptop or dont...but for me, as entertainment , i need it , cz it was so boring...as all u can do is study and study again....

P/S: U can register early , mean at 10 then stay at the hotel in labuan and only u move in at 11..but remember to take register at the dorm and get the key 1st...

That's all, i hope it help u guys with the info , ask some more quest if i can help....

Lolz...KML is owez low budget..some toilet doesnt have their light on ..cz it is broken and low budget and didnt get repair in one whole year..about aircon..forget bout it..
    ur room only go fan , and if u in bad luck , ur fan even like only mode 1..so prepare for it...
    Yupe , there is competition once ...about the most beautiful room , ajk block will decide for it as they visit each of the room..

erm....is there any WASHING MACHINES at there????????? i am so worry about thisss

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ehm..i help u answer , since ur quetions is not reply by anyone yet

- U will have a room with four bed and four table , we don use double decker

- u cant choose ur roomate , it is decided when u register there..if u register at the same time with ur friends , u might living in the same dorm...or lucky enough in the same room..
    Thanks for all ur explaination..erm..thats mean if we are register together early we can choose our room in first floor right?..If I come early in the morning on 10th May, am I can confirmed that I get dorm A?

- the course is given but u can change after that...

- the girls dorm doesnt have wifi , but the boys dorm do , as they pay for it..(i dont know about that in ur batch later , u would get one if u people active enough to suggest it...)
    huhu..so sad..its unfair that boys have wifi..meanwhile the girs didnt..

-Labuan has serious water problem , remember to owez store water in ur pail..For gurls , if u r in dorm B , C and D..u have lots of work to do with water..
    seriously?..hm..I`ll make sure I get dorm A..because it will be hard if I got 'women problem'..

-The new system and syllabus has been set in this new batch , tats mean..syllabus will be difff a bit..and the time is from 8.30am til 4.30pm which the curiculum also been included(correct me if im wrong)

-For my advice..involves in activities..study smart by doing notes and ask lectures when u dont understand..don skip classes(unless u r smart enough to do so..)sleep and eat well.( getting sick at KML is like more than hell).
    U can either bring laptop or dont...but for me, as entertainment , i need it , cz it was so boring...as all u can do is study and study again....
    I think I can handle the pressure...but it just my guessing..dunno the truth of it if I can really handle the situation there..quite scare..

Lolz...KML is owez low budget..some toilet doesnt have their light on ..cz it is broken and low budget and didnt get repair in one whole year..about aircon..forget bout it..
    ur room only go fan , and if u in bad luck , ur fan even like only mode 1..so prepare for it...
    Yupe , there is competition once ...about the most beautiful room , ajk block will decide for it as they visit each of the room..
    it state in the buku peraturan, we cant lekatkan gambar di dinding..If its true, how we can decorate our room to be beautiful..

ops...to many question I think, but..thanks a lot for all ur answer..Its really help me..
    Last edited by Aeifa17; 02-05-2009 at 10:36 AM. Reason: added some new words

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone answer my questions please? Thank you.

- We don't need to do medical check up right? I have called KML, the reply is no need.
    My question is, if we do not need to do medical check up, then what's the "borang pengesahan khidmat rawatan hospital/klinik swasta" for?
    -From the blue guide book, we get to know that we need to bring 4 passport size photos, photostated bank rakyat with account number shown, photostated birth cert, etc.
    All the things as stated as above, is it used to paste into the "dokumen pendaftaran pelajar" file?

Please reply me asap~~ I don't have much time left...hahaha....thank you!!
    友達とLABUANに行きましょ、勉強から。クチン、さよなら!また今度お願いします~
    私は、いつも頑張ってね!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gretachangmin View Post
    Can anyone answer my questions please? Thank you.

- We don't need to do medical check up right? I have called KML, the reply is no need.
    My question is, if we do not need to do medical check up, then what's the "borang pengesahan khidmat rawatan hospital/klinik swasta" for?
    -From the blue guide book, we get to know that we need to bring 4 passport size photos, photostated bank rakyat with account number shown, photostated birth cert, etc.
    All the things as stated as above, is it used to paste into the "dokumen pendaftaran pelajar" file?

Please reply me asap~~ I don't have much time left...hahaha....thank you!!
    1. I think dat's for matrix students who have family doctors or parents that work in hospital sector.
    2.Those documents are to be pasted on the Buku Pendaftaran Pelajar, the photocopied Bank Rakyat Book with account number shown is to be clipped on the Buku MDS..MIS..MMS..whatever laa..hahaha..The pasport size photos however need not to be pasted on the book...

These are my opnions only...Fellow matrix students, do comment!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sijansur View Post
    1. I think dat's for matrix students who have family doctors or parents that work in hospital sector.
    2.Those documents are to be pasted on the Buku Pendaftaran Pelajar, the photocopied Bank Rakyat Book with account number shown is to be clipped on the Buku MDS..MIS..MMS..whatever laa..hahaha..The pasport size photos however need not to be pasted on the book...

These are my opnions only...Fellow matrix students, do comment!
    ermm...sorry...what's "Buku MDS..MIS..MMS..".
    i lazy to find it, but i know i've seen it. but forgot where is it.
    can u tell me what is it? thank you.
    友達とLABUANに行きましょ、勉強から。クチン、さよなら!また今度お願いします~
    私は、いつも頑張ってね!!

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buhhhh.. u people r funny.. hehe.. but the informations u guys gave are quite useful ...
    huhu.. i'm going to kml too .. oh yeah i'm new here..

by the way.. i heard from my big sis dat there's a swimming pool there.. wonder if its true.. she's one of the last year pst students..

does they heve a musics room there.. if there is i hope they got pianos n guitars.. coz i cant bring my guitar or piano there..

uhuhuhu.. for those who're going to bring their laptop.. be sure to look for me.. i'm a pro in computer... huhu.. i can disinfect infected computer, manage ur system n registry, unlock password, re-anable ur task n configuration tools (infected computer).. n what soever lah... n if u're interested.. i can revive old computer too.. u know.. like car revival.. part upgrade.. re-paint... bling2.. hehe..

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carcass View Post
    buhhhh.. u people r funny.. hehe.. but the informations u guys gave are quite useful ...
    huhu.. i'm going to kml too .. oh yeah i'm new here..

by the way.. i heard from my big sis dat there's a swimming pool there.. wonder if its true.. she's one of the last year pst students..

does they heve a musics room there.. if there is i hope they got pianos n guitars.. coz i cant bring my guitar or piano there..

uhuhuhu.. for those who're going to bring their laptop.. be sure to look for me.. i'm a pro in computer... huhu.. i can disinfect infected computer, manage ur system n registry, unlock password, re-anable ur task n configuration tools (infected computer).. n what soever lah... n if u're interested.. i can revive old computer too.. u know.. like car revival.. part upgrade.. re-paint... bling2.. hehe..
    -Ehm..i don't think there is swimming pool in kml....for your info , there squash court , beside the hall , tennis court and basketball near the boys dorm..(the girls can play too ..in the even around 5pm..)

-Music room..i think there aren't one ..there no music club either..unless u create one by bring some member to join ur club as well..some people bring their guitar n keyboard ..it depends on u..

Quote Originally Posted by Aeifa17 View Post
    Thanks for all ur explaination..erm..thats mean if we are register together early we can choose our room in first floor right?..If I come early in the morning on 10th May, am I can confirmed that I get dorm A?

huhu..so sad..its unfair that boys have wifi..meanwhile the girs didnt..

I think I can handle the pressure...but it just my guessing..dunno the truth of it if I can really handle the situation there..quite scare..

it state in the buku peraturan, we cant lekatkan gambar di dinding..If its true, how we can decorate our room to be beautiful..

-Erm..most probably..cz my friend register early than me , they all got block A..there will be manymany peole...cannot guarantee...

-Nope , u can handle it for sure , jz don't stress out urself...

-Ehm..didnt read the buku peraturan..bt , u still can lekat , they wont care tat much..jz make sure tat is not lekat by elephant glue , lolz...
    Last edited by Aiyuko; 03-05-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan 2009

thanx Aiyuko... dats a big help there... huhu...

buhhhhh... there's a place dat i can play basketball too.. yay... wonder if its okay to bring along my ball too.. buhhh....

bluarrrgggghhh.. i'm so sad... no music room.. (owww come on.. ).. but... oh yeah right 'bout the library there... how big is it? do they have any aircond there or they only have fan in there? how 'bout the books.. do they have any good books there? reference books?.. buhhhh...

i heard the competition held there are quite interesting.. like a drawing competition n powerpoint presentation competition.. is it true?.. what else?.. any other competition?.. buhhhh...

heheheheh.. one more thing.. since we're going to be far away from home for a long term... is there anyone who are willing to share anything 'bout the foods in the college cafeteria.. n how 'nout the price?.. the cheapest store in labuan.. the markets?.. book store?.. is there a map for the place?.. the nearest grocery store?.. huhu.. help me please.. i need the information so i can manage my time n expense.. buhhhh...

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    -Erm..most probably..cz my friend register early than me , they all got block A..there will be manymany peole...cannot guarantee...

-Nope , u can handle it for sure , jz don't stress out urself...

-Ehm..didnt read the buku peraturan..bt , u still can lekat , they wont care tat much..jz make sure tat is not lekat by elephant glue , lolz...
    thanks again aiyuko..thats help me a lot now..I have some question again..
    did we need to bring iron?..
    how many floors in a dorm and room also?..
    I heard from my friend that food in the cafeteria for girls much more expensive than cafeteria for boys?..Is that true?
    Where we can online for free?..and not pay for rm4 an hour in the cybercafe..

sorry for give you to many questions..

Kindergarten
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carcass View Post
    thanx Aiyuko... dats a big help there... huhu...

buhhhhh... there's a place dat i can play basketball too.. yay... wonder if its okay to bring along my ball too.. buhhh....

bluarrrgggghhh.. i'm so sad... no music room.. (owww come on.. ).. but... oh yeah right 'bout the library there... how big is it? do they have any aircond there or they only have fan in there? how 'bout the books.. do they have any good books there? reference books?.. buhhhh...

i heard the competition held there are quite interesting.. like a drawing competition n powerpoint presentation competition.. is it true?.. what else?.. any other competition?.. buhhhh...

heheheheh.. one more thing.. since we're going to be far away from home for a long term... is there anyone who are willing to share anything 'bout the foods in the college cafeteria.. n how 'nout the price?.. the cheapest store in labuan.. the markets?.. book store?.. is there a map for the place?.. the nearest grocery store?.. huhu.. help me please.. i need the information so i can manage my time n expense.. buhhhh...
    -yupe , u can bring ur own ball..

-the library got 2 floor.yupe , got air cond..the 1st floor is whr u can find the reference book..and the ground flr , u will only got dictonaries..a section , which u can read newspaper n magazine..

-yupe , there competition oso..powerpoint by group for biology sem 2 laz experiment..the Sains Info(which physics n acc take in sem1 n hayat in sem2) will organise competition between tutorials..4got wat the name of the competition oledi..then got maths shopping too in each sem..other events too..make sure u study well , cz some of the events like give chance for u to win prize as long u can answer any quest in bio / phys / maths / acc..

-there is 3 cafe there , one cafe between blk A n B , n one between C n D , and another in the boys dorm , blk E n F..im in blk C..bt i will prefer the boys dorm cafe , cz is cheap and they giv many lauk..>.<(bt quite far from the gurls dorm) normally v buy at 5 pm like tat..n after 6pm , the area is probhited to gurls..

-Hm..labuan is not tat big , so u can explore in jz a min.. , don't worry..u cn choose either UK (ujana kewangan) or shop in the town..there is no good bookstore that sell refernce book in labuan..normally , v bought from the lecturers..or if u arrive earlier at KML , go to the bilik bacaan..there sooooo many book left by seniors..n there even new n notes r important as well..thought the syllabus in tis year a bit diff..

Quote Originally Posted by Aeifa17 View Post
    thanks again aiyuko..thats help me a lot now..I have some question again..
    did we need to bring iron?..
    how many floors in a dorm and room also?..
    I heard from my friend that food in the cafeteria for girls much more expensive than cafeteria for boys?..Is that true?
    Where we can online for free?..and not pay for rm4 an hour in the cybercafe..

sorry for give you to many questions..
    -nt necessary..u cn either share v ur rmmate or u bring by ur own..
    -there r 4 floor exclude the ground floor..gurls got 4 dorm ,A,B,C n D , boys only got 2 , E n F..there quite many rooms...30 in each flr..i guez..
    -yupe , is true , u can buy at the boys dorm , bt is quite far from the gurls dorm
    -if i..i will use the wifi at the terminal in labuan..on weekend..is free...of cuz by bringing ur own laptop

nope , is ok..i try my best to answer ur quest..
    Last edited by Aiyuko; 03-05-2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast