Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Individual STPM 2010 Candidate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Individual STPM 2010 Candidate

  1. #11
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuantan
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Private candidate STPM 2010

    hi Klay.. hi Jisu... im actually this year STPM candidate... but idk, i feel like my result gona be ugly, so me n some of my friends thinking to retake the STPM as private candidate next year....

    for Klay, i think if u hv all the notes from previous stpm years, it will be the best for notes...for maths, i think those books with a full step answers would be good... (i forgot the title) haha..

    and ofc, try ur best to keep in touch with ur form 6 teachers for any updates on exam format n ect...

    and btw im also in science stream.. and i would like to keep intouch with u guys for any updates..

    take care..

  2. #12
    Primary School Children
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    kl
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Individual STPM 2010 Candidate

    A) i am not familiar with the system , but i think july paper is for spm only

    B) It is open for register in middle january each year, make sure you read through all the guide because you sure dont want any technical problem when you take the exam.But , it has one category of student which can register as late as june , they are the student who are unable to secure a place in public universities and MPM will allowed they to retake the exam . (so , i suggest u use your result apply for uni first , if really cant, then only retake)

    C) Paper 4 varies from subject to subject. it is much like spm science subject paper 3 with the exclusion of report part (for chemistry lah, physics and bio dont know)

  3. #13
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuantan
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Individual STPM 2010 Candidate

    @ling910520

    oh.. i see.. thanks for ur answers...

  4. #14
    Primary School Children
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Individual STPM 2010 Candidate

    Hello,everybody!I've just finished my STPM 2009.
    If it comes out in March that I did not do well and I want to retake STPM, which is the safe pathway for me to choose?
    i) Enter TARC STPM programme (though I don't know whether I can directly enter upper six in TARC because the edu fair in my area will only be held on thursday)
    ii) Individual STPM candidate (that means I need to study alone and is that enough for me to cope STPM 2010?). Besides that, I've visited mpm website and there states that registration for private candidate usually will be opened in January according to the year 2008. Does that mean I need to make decision before the results out in March?
    iii)Reenter upper six in government school. This is what I think but I have no one to clarify on this.
    I have bad feelings that I won't get good results after I finish my STPM exam.

    Can any experienced recommers or kind-hearted who know the informations about the retake of STPM tell me more? Please help me~~~

  5. #15
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuantan
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Individual STPM 2010 Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Hello,everybody!I've just finished my STPM 2009.
    If it comes out in March that I did not do well and I want to retake STPM, which is the safe pathway for me to choose?
    i) Enter TARC STPM programme (though I don't know whether I can directly enter upper six in TARC because the edu fair in my area will only be held on thursday)
    ii) Individual STPM candidate (that means I need to study alone and is that enough for me to cope STPM 2010?). Besides that, I've visited mpm website and there states that registration for private candidate usually will be opened in January according to the year 2008. Does that mean I need to make decision before the results out in March?
    iii)Reenter upper six in government school. This is what I think but I have no one to clarify on this.
    I have bad feelings that I won't get good results after I finish my STPM exam.

    Can any experienced recommers or kind-hearted who know the informations about the retake of STPM tell me more? Please help me~~~
    hai gemini, i guess we are in the same shoes.. lol.. btw which stream did u took for ur stpm ?

    same as u ,i hv the feeling tht my coming result nxt year will be not so good... i think if u want to retake, its good to hv few friends who also wana do retake, i guess tht will help u to hv study group n at least u wouldnt study alone...

    and as LING910520 stated above, the registration for private candidates open in mid on january also as late as june, means u can apply to local uni with ur current 2009 result, if cant get into uni, u can register as private.. sound messy ..haha..btw wish u a huge good luck for ur coming result..

  6. #16
    Primary School Children
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Individual STPM 2010 Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Marki View Post
    hai gemini, i guess we are in the same shoes.. lol.. btw which stream did u took for ur stpm ?

    same as u ,i hv the feeling tht my coming result nxt year will be not so good... i think if u want to retake, its good to hv few friends who also wana do retake, i guess tht will help u to hv study group n at least u wouldnt study alone...

    and as LING910520 stated above, the registration for private candidates open in mid on january also as late as june, means u can apply to local uni with ur current 2009 result, if cant get into uni, u can register as private.. sound messy ..haha..btw wish u a huge good luck for ur coming result..
    I don't think I've any friends who wanna resit. Most of them will choose to study in private colleges even they do not do well in their exam. The thing is I want to study critical course, Medicine. I've read some magazines and there states that the minimum to study medicine in India is 3C's.
    By the way, I am in Biology Science stream. I am pretty worried that I'll fail my chemistry.I don't know. The paper is difficult. Besides that, I don't think I could have enough money to study in India even if I'm lucky enough to fulfill the min. requirements except that I manage to get a PTPTN loan. I think my parents are only affordable to pay me living allowances.If you want them to pay me fees + living allowances +miscelllanous without a loan, they cna't afford these.

  7. #17
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    perak
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Private candidate STPM 2010

    marki....i"m also this year candidate...most probably i would retake next year

  8. #18
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuantan
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Private candidate STPM 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    marki....i"m also this year candidate...most probably i would retake next year
    ahh..great! u in which stream ?

  9. #19
    Kindergarten
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    perak
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Private candidate STPM 2010

    i'm in science stream.....biology....u?? i really hope we can score this year...

    stpm 2010 candidates......lets strive hard this year.....
    Last edited by freddy; 20-12-2009 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #20
    Kindergarten Klay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sabah
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Private candidate STPM 2010

    Wow.. most of u guys want to retake stpm again. it sounded like its sooo.. difficult 2 achieve gud result. Hey, i jst finished spm last year, but i barely pass it through. yet, i still want to take stpm nxt year as p.Candidate. as u guys know, i dont hav much exp. in any of the stpm question. can u email me some of its details?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. STPM Private Candidate 2012
    By daisylady in forum SPM & STPM
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 06:57 PM
  2. Help: 2010 scholarships for spm 2008 candidate
    By sisukasaiko in forum Scholarships
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 11:53 PM
  3. Calling for senior stpm private individual candidate
    By ling910520 in forum SPM & STPM
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-10-2009, 08:58 PM
  4. Stpm private individual candidate
    By ling910520 in forum SPM & STPM
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 04:58 PM
  5. STPM? can i sit 4 it as a private candidate?
    By sukes in forum SPM & STPM
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO