Chatbox  [Archives]

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

How to Study Effectively for SPM Sejarah?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Study Effectively for SPM Sejarah?

Lord of Spams 2009 Wiki Contributor Boyz_Zoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: How to Study Effectively for SPM Sejarah?

History is one of the most hated subject by students in Malaysia as it requires a lot brain power to score. My suggestion is to treat it like a story books. History is a story. Although there are certain parts which requires total memory power, but if you notice question at that part don't carry much marks. Next, government has a pattern. Analysis the pattern and you will be sure to score.
    Feel free to join The Spammers Association while you are still in ReCom. You'll get to spam a lot and also meet a lot of people here. :)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sejarah is easy if you set up ur mind at the beginning that it is fun, easy, interesting and something positive. do not dislike sejarah or u'll FAIL!

Primary School Children michelle_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love History! From my pt of view, I studied only the sej textbook, and of course the notes that ur tcher gave u, if any....or u can write ur own notes in the textbook itself /highlight important points....and finally, try the past year paper. The most important is to enjoy history,like how u enjoy story books!

I hope this can help.
    Its just life ; just live it !

Secondary School Student abuzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everybody. Honestly, I loved history back when i was in school. The first thing You should do in order to excel in Sejarah is to love it or at least, respect it. Change the mindset that it is a boring subject. Believe me, when you are in university in a few years to come, you will come across MANY subjects that are more boring and sometimes nonsense. So, change the mindset. Sit down. Relax. Open the text book. Read slowly and carefully. Also, make sure you have a piece of paper and a pen/pencil with you. Read the subtopic once to get the brief idea. Then, read again and list down the main points. There you go. 1 subtopic is already digested. Then, go through the notes before the exam and do the past year questions. Do it. Apart from that, You might also want to list down all the questions (in the past year question papers) and get the answer scheme. Read the question together with the answer scheme. Understand it. Remember it.
    1 thing about Sejarah is that you must learn it from the beginning. Last-minute study is not very effective in most cases. Being the top student in Sejarah from Form 1 to Form 5, I think respecting the subject really helps. And, for those who think that Sejarah is a nightmare for students and it ends after SPM, you are wrong. You will have many subjects in the university where you have to read a lot, and synthesize it. Sejarah is just the beginning.I am talking about engineering here. I am taking Mechanical Engineering at UTP and there are subjects where you have to read a lot. It is not only about calculation. To be good at something, you must read a lot. Comprehend. No shortcut in lives. This is from my personal experience. Hope this helps

College Student unsolvedcryptex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TQ for all the advices.looks like im not gonna score very good in sejarah since i really dun like it at all.How la can i fall in love with sejarah when SPM is less than 20 days. I'm just gonna try my best la.90+ in sejarah @.@ imagine that to get A+
    I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Lord of Spams 2009 Wiki Contributor Boyz_Zoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsolvedcryptex View Post
    TQ for all the advices.looks like im not gonna score very good in sejarah since i really dun like it at all.How la can i fall in love with sejarah when SPM is less than 20 days. I'm just gonna try my best la.90+ in sejarah @.@ imagine that to get A+
    Chill, you don't have to get 90 in Sejarah to get A1. All you need is to get around 60 as the standard will drop. The amount of people do badly for history is way more than the people who can do well in History.
    Feel free to join The Spammers Association while you are still in ReCom. You'll get to spam a lot and also meet a lot of people here. :)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since everyone here know how to use computer and internet, use google to help you.

1. If you never like to open your Sejarah book, then you are doomed by yourself to not score A. (except you have very good memorizing skill) "Scan" the whole text books for many times, the more time you have scanned, the better for you. (Scanning a book is different from reading a book, where scanning is to go through the content very quickly, like the photocopy machine)

2. If BM is not your first/mother language, then google the chapter you want to study which is available in the language that you prefer.

3. There is a weird way to do it also, which is actually open book test. You have to do the past year papers or some sample questions, but you must have the textbook besides you or you are in front of the computer. For each question (that you don't understand) whether mcq or structured one, open the book and search, or google it using internet. You don't have to force yourself to finish it within the limited time like in the exam. By doing so, you will be forced to read and study automatically, with goals.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Zoo View Post
    Chill, you don't have to get 90 in Sejarah to get A1. All you need is to get around 60 as the standard will drop. The amount of people do badly for history is way more than the people who can do well in History.
    im referring to A+ d. Working my butt off for sejarah.lolz
    I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsolvedcryptex View Post
    im referring to A+ d. Working my butt off for sejarah.lolz
    unsolvecryptex or I prefer to call u sasuke can? I'm also not good in sejarah no matter how I study I can't read in. Juz focus in the topics you know better. time is almost up . we both spm this year so good luck and never give up. juz think to pass at least all of ur papers k?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ReiKiba View Post
    unsolvecryptex or I prefer to call u sasuke can? I'm also not good in sejarah no matter how I study I can't read in. Juz focus in the topics you know better. time is almost up . we both spm this year so good luck and never give up. juz think to pass at least all of ur papers k?
    ok ok good luck 2 u too. Topics i know the most is like almost to none.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast