Dear all, I need help on information regarding the appeal process for those who did not
get an offer into IPTA. Since this year, both the results for USM and UPU came out on the same date..
1. Can students appeal for USM if they already
got UPU? or vice versa?
2. Is it true that students may not appeal if they rejected
3. Is the appeal process done SEPARATELY for UPU and USM?
4. What are the steps in appealing? (necessary documents, deadlines etc)
5. When will they know the status of the appeal?
6. What other ways of appeal? such as via MCA etc?
I understand that this year there are slight changes in the application process, therefore I really appreciate it if some of you might know the latest information about the appeal process for the 2012/2013 intake. THANKS A LOT!!