Invite all future UKM students which were offered
- Health Sciences
to discuss topics/issues that needed to be addressed and for future reference
Things to do now
1 - GO and select "TERIMA TAWARAN" and click once
2 - Send in the "Permohonan Kad Kampus Sesi Akademik" by post (But I don't know where do I find the "Sampul Surat Jawapan". Maybe they will send us by post later on with a hardcopy of the offer letter)
3 - Pay the admission fee through a BANK ISLAM branch, open an account
4 - Go for a medical checkup at any Public Hospital or Private clinic
5 - Fill the forms
6 - Get enough passport-sized photos
7 - Pack for Acara Minggu Mesra Pelajar (Orientation Week)
Notes For Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry and Health Sciences students
- we are to stay at Kolej Keris Mas, Bangi Campus during the orientation week (4-9 July 2010)
- Then we will start our university life officially from 12th July at our KL Campus at Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, near KL General Hospital
= 1st time fee of Rm1615.00
= Rm485 + Respective Study Fees per semester, example Rm485 + Rm900 for Medicine
Faculty of Medicine - uncle
Faculty of Dentistry - Dennisssj
Faculty of Nursing –
Faculty of Pharmacy -
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences -
Faculty of Medicine – Age_2_Perfection, Kokoro, Silver3130, wilson
Faculty of Dentistry - neprex
Faculty of Nursing –
Faculty of Pharmacy - saylee, kent91blaze, xiaotian, lsyen, cyx1689
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences - jllp0205 (Audiology), Thomson90(Biomedical Science), hitman91(occupational therapist), Xion91 (Forensics), leekuankwan(Dietetics)
why not we introduce ourselves by using the following
Place of Origin:
Medical students: For more info on what will be going on during your first year
Originally Posted by uncle
HELPFUL INSTRUCTIONS FROM SENIOR dennisssj
n UKM Bangi, more bank atms are available, especially in PUSANIKA(a place where all admins are situated, such as HEP, etc)
in UKM KL, outside the campus there are AM Bank, BSN, Maybank atms
JPA and PTPTN requires Bank Islam savings account if i'm not mistaken. if dun need both, then any accounts or atm cards which are convenient to you
Patiently wait for the offer letter to arrive. Follow the guidelines for what to prepare according to the offer letter. Important ones probably will be:
1. Get all your certificates, results certified as true copy by those eligible people
2. Pay the fees in Bank Islam, might as well open a new account in Bank Islam for JPA and PTPTN use in the future
3. Go for medical checkup in private clinics(faster) including a chest x-ray
4. Males need 2-3 pure white formal shirts(with some stripes also ok, but not too obvious) and dark long slacks and formal shoes for formal events, females are required to have 1-2 blue baju kurung no matter you are a malay or not, formal shoes that cover your toes, better to be low heels as you might need to walk long distance+wear ‘socks’ to avoid hurting your heels due to friction.
5. Dark coloured sports trousers+a pair of sport shoes
6. Mark your bag, write your names, prepare labels as your belongings will be carried by many lorries.
1. Register yourself in a Dewan, settle down and follow the instructions of Pemudah Cara(PC).
2. Do join sports if you are good in(there will be competitions between kolej, basketball, volleyball, etc.) or kebudayaan(there will be a night for those performances, like dancing, choir, playing instruments, drama, etc.) so that you will not feel too boring entire the orientation week.
3. Do inform PC in-charge of food if you are a vegetarian or hindu(not sure whether beef is served); if you are not feeling well, inform PC or PC BSMM(Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia), do not panic as there is a Pusat Kesihatan in UKM Bangi.
4. Take care of your belongings. My advice is, do not bring laptop first.
5. Food: breakfast, tea, lunch, tea, dinner, supper-Cool right?
6. Code of attire: Code 1 formal(white shirt+UKM tie, blue baju kurung+blue selendang), Code 2 formal(any colour), Code 3 semi-formal(for sports activities)
7. You will get a session meeting with faculty/jabatan staffs(Penyelaras) and this is the time you will meet all your new coursemates.
(KTSN, Kolej Tun Syed Nasir)
1. Settle yourselves; get to know your roommates; Do some cleaning
2. Normally your roommate will be your coursemate(twin sharing room, half the space if compared to matriks room). Those with initials WXYZ(example Zack) will get other course friends as roommates.
3. Get to know the surroundings in Kolej: Caf