ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Maybank Scholarship 2013

kee9514 Female
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 14-01-2013 Default Maybank Scholarship 2013

Well, hi there! Does anyone know about Maybank Scholarsip 2013 for SPM leavers 2012? Anything you guys wanna share?
kee9514 is offline   Reply With Quote
babymekimmy
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 14-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

I'm just an SPM leaver, so for the preferred course, I choose which two colleges I would like to do my A-levels in? Like Uni 1 is Taylors and Uni 2 is Sunway (example)? But the scholarship is until degree level isn't it? So do you know how does that work?
babymekimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to babymekimmy For This Useful Post:
kee9514 Female
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 15-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

When they mention about preferred course, they are talking about the foundation program or the degree programs? And they should give us a list of university so that we can choose Im confused with the application formed.
kee9514 is offline   Reply With Quote
OptimusMaximus Male
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 15-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Where did they give the list of university to choose from? I am also a bit confused with the application. And are u guys going to e-mail it to them,or send it by post? Where did u guys get the form?
OptimusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
babymekimmy
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 15-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

There is no list of universities to choose from, I guess you just write whichever uni/college you want to go to. In the Maybank Scholarship 2012 (last years) forum on lowyat, someone said that we should just leave the choice of uni blank as we are applying for pre-u courses and that will be up to the bank to decide. I'm not sure whether the same applies for this year. Should call up to check.

Downloaded the form from the website and printed it out. They allow applications either by post or email isn't it?
OptimusMaximus Male
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 16-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Yea they provide the form online but would prefer the form in it's physical copy if I sent it by mail. I know we can print it out but I wonder if they have a original form if u know what I mean. So we use our SPM trial result since the real results have not been released yet,right? What else do we need to provide other than SPM trial result,photocopy of IC,and parent's pay slip?
OptimusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
OctaneGirl Female
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 16-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

So according to the application form , if I'm applying for a scholarship that sponsors me up to degree level , how do I fill up the university and course ? A-level or degree ?

Last edited by OctaneGirl; 16-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.
OctaneGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
mosyaz Male
Less Junior Member

#8 Old 16-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

hi. where can I get the application form ? I searched the Maybank website, but the application form there if for last year's application.
please n thank you.
mosyaz is offline   Reply With Quote
babymekimmy
Super Junior Member

#9 Old 17-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusMaximus View Post
Yea they provide the form online but would prefer the form in it's physical copy if I sent it by mail. I know we can print it out but I wonder if they have a original form if u know what I mean. So we use our SPM trial result since the real results have not been released yet,right? What else do we need to provide other than SPM trial result,photocopy of IC,and parent's pay slip?
Maybe you can go to your nearest Maybank branch and ask? Or call them. Whatever else that is stated on the form I suppose. All those koko certs as well isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosyaz View Post
hi. where can I get the application form ? I searched the Maybank website, but the application form there if for last year's application.
please n thank you.
www.maybank.com.my/scholarship
The Following User Says Thank You to babymekimmy For This Useful Post:
crazystranger Male
Super Junior Member

#10 Old 18-01-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

It's stated the date would be 24th March - 22nd April 2012. What does it mean? You can only start applying or submitting the form on 24th March onwards?
crazystranger is offline   Reply With Quote