ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA Engineering Germany 2013

NOOBIES Male
Super Junior Member

#71 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

please give some tips on current issues,anybody ??
NOOBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
lausy95 Male
Super Junior Member

#72 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Refers to JPA france engineering thread, pages 3. gt 70 of them there.
lausy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
louise17895 Female
Super Junior Member

#73 Old 24-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by julylight95 View Post
Mine is also in Kajang.. tomorrow's tomorrow.. haha
Good luck then ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinhan07 View Post
Yo..I also curious about this
I gave them my parents EA form.
I think it's something like the slip gaji

Last edited by louise17895; 24-04-2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
louise17895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Jiminez Male
Super Junior Member

#74 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

does anybody know when the results of the interview will be released?
Jiminez is offline   Reply With Quote
twinklefish Male
Super Junior Member

#75 Old 28-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

anybody did well in the interview? i think i screwed up mine
twinklefish is offline   Reply With Quote
louise17895 Female
Super Junior Member

#76 Old 28-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinklefish View Post
anybody did well in the interview? i think i screwed up mine
How u screwed up?
louise17895 is offline   Reply With Quote
twinklefish Male
Super Junior Member

#77 Old 28-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

they gave the question which i dont know how to answer so i gave them answer they dont know LOL just crapping around. not only me, almost all of my group members did the same thing how was yours?
twinklefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#78 Old 30-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinklefish
Hey bro, I have some enquiries on this scholarship and since you're senior can you please help me ?
1) I am afraid that German degree is not recognized by board of engineers malaysia as its degree programme is only 3.5 years while BEM says that you need to study at least 4 years only they will recognize you . Is that true ?
2) if I need to continue my masters in order to get recognized by BEM will jpa sponsor me till my masters ? They sponsor straight or I need to attend interview and fight for the scholarship again ?
3) if they don't sponsor , I think I will change my country to Japan. Here's another question , do you know what's the exact procedure to study on Japan like how many years for diploma and how many years for degree ? After getting a degree from Japan will BEM recognize that degree ?
4) after getting my degree at Japan if I want to continue my masters there will jpa sponsor me ? Do I need to interview again ?

Thanks
Hello, I'm studying in France. Thus, I don't know that much about German and Japan engineering. You should post in this thread, so that the seniors like nickvl and vseehua can help you out for German engineering. I'll help whn I know the answer but you might not get it in detail.

1) Based on the conditions stated on the BEM website, it's true. However, vseehua decided to start working after his degree and he managed to find a job. So, there is still of hope finding a job. Hopefully, vseehua can explain more.

2) Get good results and they will sponsor you. i don't think that there is any interview for that.

3 & 4) Here's an article promoting Japan engineering. I presume that the system is still the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopiex View Post
Yo SPMers! Are you looking for scholarships that give you free (but hard-to-get) ticket to Japan? Let me tell you something, JPA offers that tickets. And it's up to you whether you want it or not. :

So, what's Japan program anyway? There's two type of programs offered by JPA (if u refer to the online application form) which are degree and diploma program. Both of these progams offer courses like Engineering/Kejuruteraan,Sains sosial/Social Science, Pharmacy/farmasi, Dentistry/Pergigian and etc (i dont knw the current one)

Diploma program/Program Teknikal Jepun(for bumis and non-bumis)

For this program, you will be taking intensive Japanese classes in Intec,Shah Alam for 1 year ++ and if you pass the special exam, you will continue your study in Technical College in Japan for 3 years. If you complete your study with good grades, you might be able to continue your degree in Japan too under JPA scholarship.

Degree Program/Program Akademik Jepun (for bumis only)

As for this one, you have to take foundation studies for 2 years in either Ambang Asuhan Jepun (AAJ), University Malaya or Institute Bahasa Teikyo(IBT).During your foundation, you will be learning Japanese Language and subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. All of these subjects will be taught in English in 1st sems and Japanese in 2nd sems and onwards. If you pass the special exam known as EJU (i cant remember what it is stand for), you can further your study in top national universities in Japan for 4 years.

The difference between this two program is that for degree, you have the guarantee to further your study untill degree level while the other one (diploma) dont have it.

As for me, im currently studying in UM for degree program. It's tough but i can assure you that you'll have so much fun studying here. If there are some mistakes in my information, pls do correct me.

People, hurry up!!! Start your scholarship hunting!!!Make sure you pick what's the best for yourself. Make a wise decision.Thank you and All the best!!!
I don't know about the recognisation part of Japan engineering. I have never really notice ppl asking this question at Japan engineering thread.
No, they won't sponsor your masters.
Super Junior Member

#79 Old 07-05-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Any news? Please post here if you got a reply from JPA! I heard we will be getting a reply this week!
memilyc is offline   Reply With Quote
jaybabe Female
Super Junior Member

#80 Old 07-05-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

hai, how u know that????
jaybabe is offline   Reply With Quote