Originally Posted by vimal06
how are the bedrooms and the facilities there like?? Care to explain?? thanks in advance
the bedroom is usually twin sharing...not sure whether is air conditioned...last year..our rooms are air conditioned...
water heaters are provided in bathroom..
and facilities??wat facilities..do u wish to know?
Originally Posted by castle
1.any hair code?id hate to cut my hair.
2.how big is the lecture hall?a lot of people is it?
3.how is the hostel?
5.the washing machine use 50sen coins?if yes,damn it....
is the campus area big?can we just walk or do we need to use bus or other means of transportation to get from the hostel to lcture halls?
6.i heard got swimming pool.is it?do we need to join a club to swim or we can just go swim as we like?
7.are jpa scholars separated from other students?i mean in hostels,classes,etc...i hope not,i love to socialise.
8.lastly,hope someone can aswer this,how is american university program(AUP) any different from other US programs?
1. no hair code...
2. there are a few lecture hall...which can accomaodate over 100 students each..but u usually dont use them as u will be having class in ordinary classroom..
3. the hostel is nice..juz require some walking exercise if u want to go somewhere...
4. yes there is internet but the connection is slow and lousy nowadays..
5. it uses 50 cent coints...but u can change it in INTI MArt and INTI Book Centre...no worries.. the campus quite big...u no need to take bus to class...juz a few minuets walk will take u to the academic block
6. there is swimming pool..and it's FOC...provided..u show them ur student ID..
7. not sure about that...might be seperated...might be not...but last year JPA students are all put in the same hostel block...and the classes..not sure about the AUP programmes
8.cant help u...may be u can ask capablanca...he knows better...