ReCom.org
Education This is the place where we would discuss anything about education issues!!!

Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Sillyboy Male
Slightly Senior Member
 
Sillyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 915
  #1 Old 10-07-2008 Default Pesuruhjaya Sumpah

Hello, any here knows any Pesuruhjaya Sumpah available around Petaling Jaya area?
Sillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
jayden
Member
 
jayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 493
  #2 Old 10-07-2008 Default

Pesuruhjaya Sumpah means Commissioner of Oaths right? In that case, I think there's one at PJ New Town or 'State' (depends what you call it). It's at the same row with Maybank, BSN, and a mamak shop called Nisha's. You need to walk down the row and watch the signboards.
__________________

jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jayden For This Useful Post:
Sillyboy Male
Slightly Senior Member
 
Sillyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 915
  #3 Old 10-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden View Post
Pesuruhjaya Sumpah means Commissioner of Oaths right? In that case, I think there's one at PJ New Town or 'State' (depends what you call it). It's at the same row with Maybank, BSN, and a mamak shop called Nisha's. You need to walk down the row and watch the signboards.
Really?? Thank you very much for this information!
Sillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
kintaro_kun
Slightly Senior Member
 
kintaro_kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 750
  #4 Old 10-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
Hello, any here knows any Pesuruhjaya Sumpah available around Petaling Jaya area?
are you going to make a statutory declaration about something? haha!
__________________
What good fortune for governments that the people do not think. - Adolf Hitler
kintaro_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sillyboy Male
Slightly Senior Member
 
Sillyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 915
  #5 Old 11-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintaro_kun View Post
are you going to make a statutory declaration about something? haha!
LOL! I just need to get some documents certified.

Last edited by Sillyboy; 11-07-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Sillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
jayden
Member
 
jayden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 493
  #6 Old 11-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
Really?? Thank you very much for this information!
No problem. Hope I didn't give you wrong information.

By the way, have you got your stuff signed yet? My friend got charged RM4 per signature. Not at the place that I told you about, though.
__________________

jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Sillyboy Male
Slightly Senior Member
 
Sillyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 915
  #7 Old 13-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden View Post
No problem. Hope I didn't give you wrong information.

By the way, have you got your stuff signed yet? My friend got charged RM4 per signature. Not at the place that I told you about, though.
No, not yet. So its RM4 per signature. It is quite reasonable I guess...
Sillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
ame.zost
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 51
  #8 Old 13-07-2008 Default

pesuruhjaya sumpah is everywhere actually...
i mean here is easy to find..

yeah, around 4-5 bucks per signature..
fuhh.. what if there're 10 documents??

even artists or pop star won't ask u for money..

easiest and simplest and free of charge way is..
go to any gov. school [ preferably your former school], ask the clerk to get the principle or the vice P. approval..
ame.zost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sillyboy Male
Slightly Senior Member
 
Sillyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 915
  #9 Old 13-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ame.zost View Post
pesuruhjaya sumpah is everywhere actually...
i mean here is easy to find..

yeah, around 4-5 bucks per signature..
fuhh.. what if there're 10 documents??

even artists or pop star won't ask u for money..

easiest and simplest and free of charge way is..
go to any gov. school [ preferably your former school], ask the clerk to get the principle or the vice P. approval..
How I wish it would be that easy! Some documents are deemed too 'big' for a Pengetua or a P.K to sign. Those who are handling my this particular application made it clear that only solicitors or the commissioners for oath can certify. =(
Sillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
ame.zost
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 51
  #10 Old 14-07-2008 Default

no worries...
rather than u spent loads of money to the high commissioner of oath..
doesn't worthwhile..

dats y im telling u, its preferably go to ur former school.. talk to them..

i used to ask their help to approve my cert+documents..
it was almost 100 pieces...

my fren was about 200 pieces, but im not sure what type of documents were they..
but he needed them b4 he further his studies abroad..

i wonder, what type of documents u want to be approved??
ame.zost is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

ReCom stands for Reborn Community. It has no affiliation with other organizations that may share the same name. The views expressed in this website solely represent the authors point of view and do not necessarily reflect the views of ReCom Anchors and other ReCom users.


 

Page generated in 0.09537 seconds with 13 queries