Originally Posted by RJman
ok it's like this,
just found out that i got kmpk (col matrik perak)
pls any seniors answer my quests.;
- is gopeng (perak) really that dull and boring?
- is there a gym in kmpk? (important 4 me)(haha)
- what are the quint-essentials that i must def remember to bring?
- will i receive any letter of whatever from the matriculation deprtmnt.?
- can we come home weekends (sat & sun)
- if i'm waiting for jpa, do i have to pay the 200+ bucks for registration?
- during registration, do i have to bring any clothes (to stay or whatever)
haha... wow~ looks like a lot get KMPk!
-gopeng is just a small city and nothing much there. i don't really went there during this 1 whole year. for outing we usually went to ipoh, haha. but if you want to get some daily stuff, gopeng do have shops there.
-yes, KMPk does have a gym and operates with a timetable, girls and boys use it on different days according to the timetable. you can enter kelab gym as well for your koko if you want ^^
-hmm... anything that you might need to use in daily life, such as clothes (both formal and daily wear), pails, soap, stationary, and etc. suddenly no idea~ haha... oh ya, maybe some form 5 books can help you too, for the earlier syllabus =)
-yup, you will receive letters from matriculation department before you enter the college, then you have to fill in all the particulars there.
-yup, you can go back home or go for outing during weekends except when there are some activities going on, then they will give out notices about it.
-yup, you still have to pay for it, and no refund i think~ maybe you can try ask them, hehe~
-yup, you have to bring clothes there, because you have to stay there after you have registered~
hope that will answer some of questions