Moral Education studying tips
From ReCom Wiki
Moral Education Studying Tips for SPM
- Memorise the definition of moral values according to what is given in the textbook
- When answering questions about "jelaskan nilai-nilai yang diamalkan oleh Amin dalam peristiwa ini" or other questions that use keywords such as "huraikan", "terangkan", do not give the answer in definiton form unless the question is about "jelaskan definisi/maksud nilai-nilai yang diamalkan oleh Amin dalam peristiwa ini"
- Pay close attention to the marks allocated for each question, as the marks will determine whether only a direct answer is required or examples and explanation are required as well
- Read your textbooks for facts, for instance the acts enacted that are related to the moral values. Also remember the context of the value as given in the textbook. Read the questions carefully to pick out main points and to relate the situations in the questions to the context given in the textbook.
- Try out practice questions to identify which issues are related to which value. Familiarise yourself with the format and work on your speed of completing the paper so that you can add to your answers (you are allowed to give an extra moral value per question).