PDA

View Full Version : Largest Chess tournament in Malaysia!

a0shark
31-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Ever dreamt of entering the Malaysian Book of Records?

The opportunity is here!

Venue: Mid Valley Exhibition Hall, Kuala Lumpur
Date: 21st of April 2007 (saturday)

The Methodist Boys' Secondary School of Kuala Lumpur would like to invite YOU (the reader) to the 2nd MBSSKL Open Chess Tournament! This tournament will be a record attempt to become the largest chess tournament in Malaysia and will be endorsed by the Malaysian book of records! Join now and make your mark in history as well as stand a chance to win cash prizes up to 1000 ringgit in the open category as well as many other goodies!

All participants will receive:
- Free T shirt
- Delifrance Voucher for free lunch worth over RM10
- Goodie bag containing MCKL diary and college pamphlets
- Free flow of drinks
- Free participation in lucky draw with manifold prizes ranging from MP3 players to a TD2000 lotus car worthed over $170,000!
- Certificate of participation with the stamp of the Malaysian book of records

As the venue will be at Mid Valley, its an awesome chance for group of friends to participate and chill out in Mid Valley as well. Don't miss out on this chance of a lifetime! :wink:

for more information, please visit our website at http://www.mbsskl.edu.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=30

or feel free to pm or im me.. thanks :)

deRame
04-04-2007, 02:26 AM
this is soooo cool!

too bad that the timing of the tournament is not suitable for my schedule :(

for those who can participate, u better not to miss this opportunity to join this tournament.

capablanca
07-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Yup, not suitable with my schedule too.

taufiq
01-05-2007, 10:11 AM
wish i was there :(

zingkov
01-05-2007, 12:38 PM
wish i was there :(

What brought u to Vienna, Taufiq?

(Btw, I love Vienna very much, perhaps it's the best city to live in.)

taufiq
03-05-2007, 12:38 AM
uuu I wished I were in that Vienna zingkov... the one in Austria u mean?
I'm in Vienna, Virginia.. still has not left USA yet..

white2020
08-06-2007, 04:53 PM
opppss..i missed the date.. :( :(

:? :? :? :?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

lawteoh
03-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah.. that tournament broke the record.. but its the WORST tournament in Malaysia.. you guys should be happy you din make it.. cause the organizing sucks until I dunno how to say... U noe.. it lasts till 10 smtg at night.. crazy...

Anyone of u went there ah? I am in the u-19 category.. miss out on 3rd placing... coz of solkoff... :x