PDA

View Full Version : Welcome all the adventurous prople ~~~

uglyducklai
29-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi MDC members!! my friend is organizing this adventure trip and I feel like joining this trip very much since it seems so challenging for me.And i heard that it is cheaper than the other tours to Mount Kinabalu and summore river rafting in Sg.Padas is included in the package.Friend of mine has many experience in climbing and he actually climbed the mount
for 12 times!
But if there is less than 40 ppl to join,the trip wont be on and i wish to join it so much,so i post the tread here since MDC have a group of adventurous people here!!

Conquer the Mount Kinabalu AND Sg Padas River Rafting
date: between 10/12/08 - 20/12/08 (5 days)
Budget: less than RM 1200 (climbing,river rafting,transportation,accommodation)
(Flight ticket will be less thn RM 400 self-booking)

Deadline: 31/08/2008 

First day:
Arrival
Shopping in Kota Kinabalu town to buy tools,shoes and all that for climbing
(About Rm50 since normal backpackers will be fine)

Second day:
One day trip tp Sungai Padas in Sabah Beaufort.Exciting river rafting

Third day:
Begin our climbing

Fourth day:
Reach the peak of mount KK (>o<)

Fifth day:
Bye Bye Sabah and go back,tell all your friends YOU SUCCESSFULLY CONQUER MOUNT KK....

PS:this is not an advertisement from tour center and the tour is backpacking,economic,fun,and most importantly,it is an adventure!

Well though im 18 year-old and no girl-friend accompany me to go this trip (they hates sweating!),i really hope i can have an adventure like this,imagine you use your own leg,walk and climb,reach the peak,i cant imagine how it is feel like.so girls and any adventurous people,feel free to sms me to ask for more details(pm me).Hope we all can go together-gether !!!

seeweijie
29-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Hey.. guys.. i am interested in all these adventurous activities. In fact, i am a scout.
However, 10 dec 2008 is still very far from now la, i can never sure whether i can make it or not, because things will always crop up suddenly..
so, can i book a place 1st and make the decision later?

uglyducklai
29-07-2008, 04:15 PM
hi guy,im glad to know that there is still adventurous ppl like you outthere!! well do mind to pm me your hp number?dec is not far coz we need to book the flight as cheap as possible.what you think?

WinnieWong
31-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Hello, may I know more about this expedition? Hope to receive ur reply ya.

Caprio
31-07-2008, 10:12 PM
The dateline is so close... I am not sure whether I can make it or not, though I am interested.