PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Recommers to join Charity Team

t
24-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Charity Team is a new community to group all the people who wish to help the under privilege community in Klang Valley. We are mostly concerned about kids. Those kids (orphans) who need help.

As we know when a country moves forward, a lot of social issues will appear continually. There are many kids out there which are so unlucky and don?t have a chance for choose. If we are able to help, why not just spend our time and energy to help them? The better tomorrow comes with our love & care. Make your lifestyle more meaningful and colourful
With just some help?

If you're interested to join us, just PM me your name, telephone number, email address and location.

every members pls at least invite 2 friends to join us-
you can invite more to show your care and love.

For those who are interested in helping out ,these are the few things that I'll be needing help with:
1. a core group of dedicated and passionate people with ideas
2. people to help with the community projects

actually, anyone who is interested in any way, it'll be good to hear from you :)

vseehua
24-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Here are a few questions to answer before registering anything:

1. What are the aims of the organization?
2. Who are we aiming to help? Old folks? Orphans? Women support groups? Disaster recovery?
3. How can we finance our activities?
4. Locality of the operations?
5. Who are we targeting the membership of the group? Should it include people from all ages of are we targeting more on the youths?

JetLee0510
24-08-2008, 11:43 PM
it sounds reli not ensuring.. mayb u can gv more details bout it? or it hasnt even formed yet?

would be glad to join whenever i'm free.

vimal06
25-08-2008, 08:16 AM
interesting proposal. But i think it would be safer to have a stronger basis before promoting this to bigger public.. Well, anyway, i am sure that i would be deligheted to help out when i am free. Would love to know more about this mission of yours.

Xon
05-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Friendly reminder : Please try your best not to expose your emails out like above ^^. Kindly replace "@<hidden>" with "[at]" and "." with "[dot]" to avoid spams.