ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > erikanyam

Conversation Between erikanyam and yanno_yamster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. yanno_yamster
    03-06-2011
    yanno_yamster
    You're welcome...
  2. erikanyam
    03-06-2011
    erikanyam
    thank for the advice and your sis story really inspire me xD
  3. yanno_yamster
    03-06-2011
    yanno_yamster
    Btw, don't put too much pressure unto yourself. After all you just started Lower 6.
  4. yanno_yamster
    06-05-2011
    yanno_yamster
    LOL... Yeah, I had my mid-sem tests this week and I still have 2 assignments to complete so not so active currently... Sure you can add me, just find me using my e-mail address.

How are you anyway? Scholarship results?
  5. erikanyam
    06-05-2011
    erikanyam
    hey where have you been all these time?You last logged in recom was one week ago,I guess you must have a major exam in your university last week.Can I add you in facebook?
  6. erikanyam
    17-04-2011
    erikanyam
    yanno,how to open a new topic of discussion?
  7. erikanyam
    10-04-2011
    erikanyam
    Yanno, please go to JPA online application forum to answer my question.
  8. erikanyam
    08-04-2011
    erikanyam
    Thank you Yanno
  9. erikanyam
    08-04-2011
    erikanyam
    I get it but the chances for me to win the JPA scholarship is very slim.I apply for the german engineering course which is very competitive.Do we require to write an essay on the spot during the interview?Should I know all the latest education issue in our country?
  10. erikanyam
    08-04-2011
    erikanyam
    yanno,I have applied for the JPA Scholarship.The problem is how do I know I was selected by JPA for interview.Do JPA will send a letter to my house or check my application status via online?