ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > vseehua

Conversation Between vseehua and Boyz_Zoo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. vseehua
    31-05-2010
    vseehua
    I believe I can't make it back in time. O2 and Barclays are taking their sweet time in terminating my contracts here :S
  2. Boyz_Zoo
    30-05-2010
    Boyz_Zoo
    Gathering at 12 noon, this Friday. Point of rendezvous is at Borders at the mystery & thrillers section.
  3. vseehua
    26-06-2009
    vseehua
    deleting thread as spam will mark the user as a spammer. This mean the user's data (email, IP, username) will be submitted to the anti-spam filter service that we have subscribe to. Should enough reports on the same user be received, his entry will be included in the spammers' list...
  4. Boyz_Zoo
    26-06-2009
    Boyz_Zoo
    at the moderators' tools, what is the difference between delete thread and delete thread as spam?
  5. vseehua
    06-06-2009
    vseehua
    Err, not really. The good thing about college life is that you get to spam and study at the same time
  6. Boyz_Zoo
    06-06-2009
    Boyz_Zoo
    say, you online everyday, is college life that free?
  7. vseehua
    06-06-2009
    vseehua
    promoting and demoting a normal user's rank and role. For example the promotion of miracle_seed recently has to be done by a administrator
  8. Boyz_Zoo
    06-06-2009
    Boyz_Zoo
    so, what advantages does super moderators has that super admin don't have?
  9. vseehua
    06-06-2009
    vseehua
    Administrators can access some of the backend controls that a super moderator can't
    But from the front, super moderators and administrators can do exact the same things (delete, merge and move thread/posts, and ban people)
  10. Boyz_Zoo
    06-06-2009
    Boyz_Zoo
    I thought superadmin can access everything. Why is it super moderator will is lower rank has special advantages?