ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > capablanca

Conversation Between capablanca and Nicholasng925
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Nicholasng925
    04-01-2010
    Nicholasng925
    owh... actually i have went to the interview on 5 Nov 2009 by using trial result... before SPM even started... btw...what are u studying now??? Thanks for ur advices...^^
  2. capablanca
    04-01-2010
    capablanca
    Hi, I don't think I have any practical advise. You could visit the Bank Negara thread for more information. It's a bit early but you can do some soul search to determine what is it you really want and to prepare for your interview.
  3. Nicholasng925
    03-01-2010
    Nicholasng925
    hey....nice to meet u...i'm a SPM leaver who have just finished it 3 weeks ago...waiting for the BNM scholarship's result now...went to interview on 5 Nov... applied for actuarial science by using trial result...hope u can give me some advices and thanks in advance...^^