ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > adele123

Conversation Between adele123 and themshunny
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. themshunny
    24-12-2010
    themshunny
    Hey again.when you applied for jpa,how did you show proof of the unconditional offer?because i applied through uac so there's no formal unconditional letter.
  2. adele123
    20-12-2010
    adele123
    I am studying in ANU, actuarial. My intake was july's, i did applied mine abit later.

Have you tried email or something? frankly, I dont know how to get to the right person in charge as well, maybe you should try bump-ing that thread up and hope others know the answer.
  3. themshunny
    18-12-2010
    themshunny
    Are you in ANU right now?when did u apply for urs?I heard it is only open in June/July,if that's the case then it'll be a problem for me bcos the intake is in Feb.
    I did contact the number u posted but the officer told me he's not even sure himself.
    Btw,I'll be doing commerce.
    What course are you doing? and thanks for replying
  4. adele123
    17-12-2010
    adele123
    i have no idea, there have been rumours, but there are just rumours. give it a try, get the contact number and hopefully the course that you want to study is those that will be sponsored under ivy league scholarship
  5. themshunny
    16-12-2010
    themshunny
    Hello Adele,I would like to apply for the ivy league scholarship.Do you know if its still available for Feb 2011 intake?