ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Social Groups

Social Group
This is a public group.

The Spammers Association

Visit the forum of this group.
Group Created by Boyz_Zoo

SPAM = Supportive People At Madness

Unlike the usual annoying spams at our mailbox, ReCom?s spams means that posts that isn?t related to important issues like scholarships, debates, discussions, etc but it doesn?t mean spams is bad. Spamming in ReCom is more about chatting with the other ReComers in order to
1. Keep the spams in the spammers' threads and keep other threads clean
2. Enhancing the bonds between ReCommers
3. Strengthen the unity among us all

That way, it serves the purpose of the creation of ReCom which strengthen the unity in Malaysia. So, spams in ReCom is good though it might not be counted in our post counts but it is the effects of our posts that matters.

Therefore, join us spamming in ReCom and get to know each other better.

In order to post in the threads under The Spammers Association's forum, one has to join the social group. Therefore, join the social group and declare yourself a spammer.
PS - there is no such things as membership payment or anything. Anyone can join.

View All Members Showing 10 of 135 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
SPAM
From Boyz_Zoo
Activity in forum
Visit the forum of this group.
  1. Nicholas92
    11-05-2013
    Nicholas92

And the best illustration of gerrymandering, in one pic. Really drives home exactly how it impacts the distribution of seats, especially when you compare is to the popular vote share.

BTW, for anyone interested in working with data and stuff (to do with the election), check out this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/641535625862722/
  2. Boyz_Zoo
    03-04-2012
    Boyz_Zoo
    Welcome, young spammer.
  3. Dominic
    23-10-2010
    Dominic
    My finals are during the last two weeks of November, so any time before that is devoted to studies, studies and more studies...sigh....
  4. vseehua
    23-07-2010
    vseehua
    Congrats to Youngyew! hahaha. There goes this season of HOS! Stay tuned for the next one!
  5. Leen
    19-07-2010
    Leen
    You guys must have had a blast gathering together !!!
    Too bad I couldn't join. Next year, I'll join ... hopefully.
  6. youngyew
    10-07-2010
    youngyew
    Since the event has already taken place, I am locking this thread. Please refer to the post-gathering thread with AWESOME pictures of AWESOME people!
  7. Restl3ss
    28-05-2010
    Restl3ss
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boyz_Zoo View Post
    so far, me, nic, keiko, cadence n vseehua. do u wan 2 join in?
    *shock* I have class that day. But hmm.... sigh, I don't think I'll be going.

What will you guys do that day then?
  8. Xon
    30-03-2010
    Xon
    Spam!!!!! Booooooooo

HOS IV has finally come to an end with a lot of interaction between recommers. I hope we can continue to interact and chat about life in HOS V.

~Xon

9. adele123
    20-03-2010
    adele123
    Jackfruit... yum yum
  10. starlover
    23-08-2009
    starlover
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Keiko123 View Post

Why you all suka korek-korek?

No way! I wanna korek anything from nemo too next time i see her!

i want to korek too!

Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 48
  1. Boyz_Zoo
    22-04-2012
    Boyz_Zoo
    42 more members, we will b d largest social group in ReCom.
  2. yanno_yamster
    23-07-2011
    yanno_yamster
    We've got over 100 members now! Weeee~~~!!!
  3. holy_spring
    23-03-2011
    holy_spring
    yo!! long time din visit here le~~~ heeee~~
  4. yuan_renn
    20-10-2010
    yuan_renn
    Interested, the thing is, my final starts on 1st of November, and I am not confident enough to show myself at Mid Valley the day before my final.
  5. starlover
    13-09-2009
    starlover
    very dusty indeed.
  6. Cadence_hope
    11-08-2009
    Cadence_hope
    Dust dust everywhere.
  7. Boyz_Zoo
    31-07-2009
    Boyz_Zoo
    bonjour everyone.
  8. atiks
    09-07-2009
    atiks
    Halooo! hi! hallo! owla! bonjour!..hehekss..new here..thx 2 boyz zoo 4 introducing me 2 this group...be free 2 spam me anything..XD..BTW, my trademark is atiks..so,if anyone 'steal' mine,i may bcome furious..haha....
  9. starlover
    07-07-2009
    starlover
    hey znyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dear,you should post in HOS..just post anything,it's like chatting..say hi or talk about anything you want
  10. znyi_beryl
    02-07-2009
    znyi_beryl
    hello everyone!i am New here!no so understand about spammers...hope anyone here can explain clearly to me..thx