smy Female smy is offline


Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. lilynda
    hey, i get jpa pidn medicine but i applied dentistry. did u get it and where?
  2. Musicsky
    Hi! You got which course? Physics or Biology? You are from which school? My schoolmates mostly got KMNS, and I'm glad to know you are from Alor Star too~
  3. leoguy04
    When you get offered by top universities, you can show JPA your offer letter and get scholarship. There are some cases like that. But, if you didn't apply yourself, you can also go through JPA.
  4. kaiyi
    you can enter US unis by SPM result. UK and Aust you have to do Pre-U course.(A-level or SAM. )
    JPA will have ad on newspaper after SPM result is out, just apply online.they will provide choices for you.
  5. smy
    Hi i am currently waiting for my spm results now. I am keen on studying medicine in uk, aust,USA or any other countries.Thus, is there any way where I can apply now or with my spm results to any of the top universities in uk, aust or Ivy leagues where if I get an offer from one of the unis, I would like to apply to JPA to sponsor my studies threre? Or should I apply through JPA only? Thanks!

About Me

  • About smy
    alor star


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-01-2020
  • Join Date: 02-02-2010
  • Referrals: 0


Showing Friends 1 to 8 of 8

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

ReCom stands for Reborn Community. It has no affiliation with other organizations that may share the same name. The views expressed in this website solely represent the authors point of view and do not necessarily reflect the views of ReCom Anchors and other ReCom users.


Page generated in 0.11779 seconds with 22 queries