ReCom.org

ReCom.org (https://www.recom.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Spammers Association (https://www.recom.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Fun: HOS VI: Silence is the key (https://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11346)

henry_yew 24-07-2010 02:23 AM

HOS VI: Silence is the key
 
House of Spammers V has ended, so HOS VI must begin!

Gosh... I didn't even have the time to actually compete for the 4000th post. :notrust

Guess all the practice and rehearsals took most of my time.

Anyone near KLCC on the 6th, 7th or 8th of August? I'll be performing in the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas on those dates... not as a pianist, though, but as a percussionist. (Long story why I'm in the percussions section)

nickvl 24-07-2010 08:46 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Gosh...again wasn't even near the 4000th post...ah well...c'est la vie...

spam spam!

Quote:

Originally Posted by henry_yew (Post 340341)

Anyone near KLCC on the 6th, 7th or 8th of August? I'll be performing in the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas on those dates... not as a pianist, though, but as a percussionist. (Long story why I'm in the percussions section)

Percussion?? I didn't know roles could be changed in an orchestra :huh

vseehua 24-07-2010 09:42 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
It just so happens that I came online right at the 3998th post :P

Lance_Kuan 24-07-2010 09:57 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
I was busy watching a drama when youngyew started spamming :(

Miracle_seed 24-07-2010 10:07 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
HOS IV: youngyew posted 3999th post, Xon gets the 4000 posts.
HOS V: seehua gets 3999th post, youngyew gets 4000th.

What is this? Pakat, huh? :jk

youngyew 24-07-2010 10:17 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle_seed (Post 340347)
HOS IV: youngyew posted 3999th post, Xon gets the 4000 posts.
HOS V: seehua gets 3999th post, youngyew gets 4000th.

What is this? Pakat, huh? :jk

Pakatan moderator. :D

Nicholasng925 24-07-2010 12:23 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew (Post 340348)
Pakatan moderator. :D

Tsk tsk... I was refreshing HOS every single second and out of sudden, two new posts emerged and sorry! The Thread is closed! >.< wth... LOL! :laugh

starlover 24-07-2010 12:41 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Damn..I'm too busy to get into the race :cry

Why is it moderators again :notrust

:P

Restl3ss 24-07-2010 01:05 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle_seed (Post 340347)
HOS IV: youngyew posted 3999th post, Xon gets the 4000 posts.
HOS V: seehua gets 3999th post, youngyew gets 4000th.

What is this? Pakat, huh? :jk

It's obvious. It's a shame Seed wasn't included in the pakatan. :laugh But it's funny to see youngyew spam. :roflmao

Lance_Kuan 24-07-2010 01:09 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew (Post 340348)
Pakatan moderator. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by starlover (Post 340350)
Damn..I'm too busy to get into the race :cry

Why is it moderators again :notrust

:P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restl3ss (Post 340351)
It's obvious. It's a shame Seed wasn't included in the pakatan. :laugh But it's funny to see youngyew spam. :roflmao

Apparently the moderators have came upon a pakatan :notrust no fair! :P

Restl3ss 24-07-2010 01:16 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
We need to form a new Party for we members already too then. Prepared to be overthrown mod! :laugh We'll conquer the 4000th post this time... :kukuku

Nicholasng925 24-07-2010 01:40 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Restl3ss (Post 340353)
We need to form a new Party for we members already too then. Prepared to be overthrown mod! :laugh We'll conquer the 4000th post this time... :kukuku

Nice suggestion! But we have no power... >.< But we can always pakat! :laugh

Lance_Kuan 24-07-2010 02:34 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Pakatan Members! :laugh

Nicholasng925 24-07-2010 02:35 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance_Kuan (Post 340355)
Pakatan Members! :laugh

Yeah! We will conquer the last post this time! :laugh

yanno_yamster 24-07-2010 02:38 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by henry_yew (Post 340341)
Anyone near KLCC on the 6th, 7th or 8th of August? I'll be performing in the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas on those dates... not as a pianist, though, but as a percussionist. (Long story why I'm in the percussions section)

LOL... I went there last week to watch "What the Universe Tells Me..."

I left HOS for about an hour to finish my accounting homework and then when I was back, sudah tutup... Ish...

BattleBoyz 24-07-2010 03:40 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
I was surfing the internet when they posted the 4000th post. =S Next time when the mods start to spam, the Pakatan Members should call each other up. :jk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance_Kuan (Post 340355)
Pakatan Members! :laugh

Count me in! :P

youngyew 24-07-2010 03:56 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
I did mention how Xon won last time.
Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew (Post 301174)
Anyway, Xon and I wish you a good April Fool's Day. (yes we teamed up, but quite legally, and I didn't lock the thread at #3999 :P)

And just four days ago I posted this again:
Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew (Post 340127)
You guys need to learn how Xon won the last 4000th post. :P :P :P

So it's fair and square. We didn't use any of our moderator rights at all. It's all simple communication. :D

Nicholasng925 24-07-2010 03:58 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BattleBoyz (Post 340358)
I was surfing the internet when they posted the 4000th post. =S Next time when the mods start to spam, the Pakatan Members should call each other up. :jk

Count me in! :P

Sure! You are now officially a member of Pakatan ReCom member! :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew (Post 340360)
I did mention how Xon won last time.


And just four days ago I posted this again:


So it's fair and square. We didn't use any of our moderator rights at all. It's all simple communication. :D

See see! That means we Pakatan members can pakat as well!

youngyew 24-07-2010 04:09 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle_seed (Post 340347)
HOS IV: youngyew posted 3999th post, Xon gets the 4000 posts.
HOS V: seehua gets 3999th post, youngyew gets 4000th.

What is this? Pakat, huh? :jk

Haha you were not online at that time! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restl3ss (Post 340353)
We need to form a new Party for we members already too then. Prepared to be overthrown mod! :laugh We'll conquer the 4000th post this time... :kukuku

Beware restl3ss for your dissidence!! Watch your back as we, the almighty moderators, watch your every move from now on.

Glassylicious 24-07-2010 04:14 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
The Iron Fist leers at Reckl3ss...

henry_yew 24-07-2010 04:24 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickvl (Post 340342)
Gosh...again wasn't even near the 4000th post...ah well...c'est la vie...

spam spam!



Percussion?? I didn't know roles could be changed in an orchestra :huh

Well, technically, if you're a pianist, then you're a pianist. If you're a cellist, then you're a cellist.

However, as I'm in the Chinese orchestra, giving me a solo role on the piano is quite out of the question (I'll be stealing the whole limelight in the performance; I'll be happy for that but my instructor wouldn't give me that honour :(). I have been conducting and training the orchestra for the past few years so my skills on the cello have sucked down right to the bottom of the level.

What I have right now to perform as a performer is my skill to be able to keep time accurately, hence my instructor asked me to be a percussionist during the performance, an offer which I accepted gratefully, though with some tinge of reluctance.

I'm not much of a percussion guy, and though keeping the tempo is no big deal for me, there's a great deal to learn about controlling volume and style.

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew (Post 340360)
I did mention how Xon won last time.


And just four days ago I posted this again:


So it's fair and square. We didn't use any of our moderator rights at all. It's all simple communication. :D

Yeah, I bet it's through the special thread that's marked "ONLY FOR MODERATORS".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glassylicious (Post 340365)
The Iron Fist leers at Reckl3ss...

Poor Restl3ss. The moniker Reckl3ss is back again.

Miracle_seed 24-07-2010 05:50 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew (Post 340363)
Haha you were not online at that time! :D

I was sleeping, both times..!:nuts

I guess I would be sleeping again when HOS VI reaches its end...:P

vseehua 24-07-2010 10:18 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Well, none of you asked me for my help. I would have helped if one asked :P

Good for youngyew though, he asked at the right time :P

Nicholasng925 24-07-2010 10:42 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vseehua (Post 340378)
Well, none of you asked me for my help. I would have helped if one asked :P

Good for youngyew though, he asked at the right time :P

Oh! No wonder there was a 5-minutes break between 3998th and 3999/4000th post. youngyew was seeking help from vseehua by that time! Alright then! We shall wait for the next round! :P

vseehua 24-07-2010 11:00 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholasng925 (Post 340380)
Oh! No wonder there was a 5-minutes break between 3998th and 3999/4000th post. youngyew was seeking help from vseehua by that time! Alright then! We shall wait for the next round! :P

I thought it always happens between the 3998th and 4000th post :P

Nicholasng925 24-07-2010 11:16 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vseehua (Post 340381)
I thought it always happens between the 3998th and 4000th post :P

Oh yeah hor... I should try that out next round! :laugh

Restl3ss 25-07-2010 01:37 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholasng925 (Post 340382)
Oh yeah hor... I should try that out next round! :laugh

We should not! We'll play and win fair and square. :lol
With real random spamming. We outnumber them after all, and we can do miracles within their "5 minutes". :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew
Beware restl3ss for your dissidence!! Watch your back as we, the almighty moderators, watch your every move from now on.

It's not like I can plan a riot behind your back. Unless you really want me to do that via facebook. :jk

Quote:

Originally Posted by glassylicious
The Iron Fist leers at Reckl3ss...

Even the clinking of her metal scares me. I can never get myself out of mess if she really starts to speak or attack. :laugh

vseehua 25-07-2010 02:47 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Tactic IS one of the fair and square technique :P

Nicholasng925 25-07-2010 07:47 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vseehua (Post 340401)
Tactic IS one of the fair and square technique :P

It IS! :laugh Combating without strategies is blind!

youngyew 25-07-2010 08:22 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
You should view this as a team sport rather than an individual game. :P

Nicholasng925 25-07-2010 08:36 AM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by youngyew (Post 340407)
You should view this as a team sport rather than an individual game. :P

Nobody will come across with a team sport game in HOS! LOL! HAHAHAHA! :laugh:laugh:laugh

starlover 25-07-2010 08:33 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
No spammers here?

Hello? *sound echoes*

:cry

Nicholasng925 25-07-2010 08:35 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by starlover (Post 340440)
No spammers here?

Hello? *sound echoes*

:cry

hello! :amuse

Lance_Kuan 25-07-2010 09:16 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
bye bye :D

Nicholasng925 25-07-2010 10:31 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Who were you saying bye bye to? Anyways, spam spam spam!!! :laugh

AnnieChan 25-07-2010 10:32 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
hi guys.. been missing farrr too much these days of HOS -.-

Nicholasng925 25-07-2010 10:36 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieChan (Post 340444)
hi guys.. been missing farrr too much these days of HOS -.-

hello Annie! :)

vseehua 25-07-2010 10:39 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholasng925 (Post 340409)
Nobody will come across with a team sport game in HOS! LOL! HAHAHAHA! :laugh:laugh:laugh

Well, the race to the n000th post is a team sport :P I got my thousandth post some time ago, so I let youngyew get it this time :P

Nicholasng925 25-07-2010 10:45 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vseehua (Post 340447)
Well, the race to the n000th post is a team sport :P I got my thousandth post some time ago, so I let youngyew get it this time :P

Oh I see! I want to be the next one! :laugh :P :laugh

alter_ego 25-07-2010 10:55 PM

Re: House of Spammers VI
 
-.- no wonder HOS V is no longer in my user cp.
Grats Mod. :notrust

@Henry,
My college would have a trip to go there if I'm not mistaken. I'll be there, if I get the chance. Sure gonna be hard to get. I'm not the musical club members though.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

ReCom stands for Reborn Community. It has no affiliation with other organizations that may share the same name. The views expressed in this website solely represent the authors point of view and do not necessarily reflect the views of ReCom Anchors and other ReCom users.

Page generated in 1.04612 seconds with 12 queries