ReCom.org

ReCom.org (https://www.recom.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Spammers Association (https://www.recom.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Fun: HOS VI: Silence is the key (https://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11346)

Dominic 01-09-2010 12:00 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholasng925 (Post 342807)
To search for useful information! :)

useful for your future, you mean? "wink wink":nuts:nuts:nuts

Nicholasng925 01-09-2010 12:01 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic (Post 342809)
useful for your future, you mean? "wink wink":nuts:nuts:nuts

It's partially true. :P

sleevelesssky 01-09-2010 12:01 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Sorry Nicholas. I didn't want to betray you as your second best ally, but our dear sister has given her orders

Nicholasng925 01-09-2010 12:04 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleevelesssky (Post 342811)
Sorry Nicholas. I didn't want to betray you as your second best ally, but our dear sister has given her orders

What order? >.<

henry_yew 01-09-2010 12:08 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholasng925 (Post 342807)
BF can be clarified as boyfriend and best friend! >.< How dumb I was to misunderstand her cause I thought of the first one instead of the latter one. >.<

Oh man! That's so sad! :(

Nicholasng925 01-09-2010 12:13 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by henry_yew (Post 342813)
Oh man! That's so sad! :(

Yep! I was feeling so sad too for 2-3 hours, until I realised that I might have misunderstood her just a moment ago.

sleevelesssky 01-09-2010 12:15 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholasng925 (Post 342814)
Yep! I was feeling so sad too for 2-3 hours, until I realised that I might have misunderstood her just a moment ago.

A good lover is an experienced fool.

You shall not know the orders given XD

Nicholasng925 01-09-2010 12:18 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleevelesssky (Post 342815)
A good lover is an experienced fool.

You shall not know the orders given XD

I felt so dumb. >.< What order??? Tsk tsk.

Glassylicious 01-09-2010 07:33 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
I am rofling like crazy right now.

Nicholasng925 01-09-2010 07:51 AM

Re: HOS VI: *hint hint*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glassylicious (Post 342820)
I am rofling like crazy right now.

LOL! Cause of the huge misunderstanding happened yesterday?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

ReCom stands for Reborn Community. It has no affiliation with other organizations that may share the same name. The views expressed in this website solely represent the authors point of view and do not necessarily reflect the views of ReCom Anchors and other ReCom users.

Page generated in 0.08590 seconds with 12 queries